Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269975 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Fizz, the Tidal Trickster - 1.0.0.129
« Reply #5715 on: November 24, 2011, 07:04:02 pm »

So is it sad that I have to queue solo instead of with my friends to get people who can capitalize on me going like 3-0 top as Garen?

Also, Umi, thank you so much for introducing me to the Glory that is AD Runes.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5716 on: November 24, 2011, 07:07:20 pm »

Yes. AD runes are now even better since you get %pen in the offense tree. I still use arpen on most melee champions though. Not sure why but those guys function better with it.

Maybe it's because they already have such high base AD compared to ranged champions.

Edit: Skin sale on now.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5717 on: November 24, 2011, 09:03:56 pm »

Team Destructo Force Collosus is a go on EUW...

DFC was taken, so we went with DeFoCo as our tag : D

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5718 on: November 24, 2011, 09:10:38 pm »

Managed to snag B12, and even though we probably won't be playing any ranked anytime soon, just in case...  :D

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5719 on: November 24, 2011, 11:29:25 pm »

Managed to snag B12, and even though we probably won't be playing any ranked anytime soon, just in case...  :D
Nice.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5720 on: November 24, 2011, 11:46:13 pm »

A lot of drama going down again in pro-team land. This time it's CLG's turn, Hotshotgg's team. So if you're watching streams to learn game, for this week, avoid any CLG streams because it'll be full of this drama.

Basically, Elementz (support) got kicked from team CLG. Now everyone is flaming each other. In this time, the following has happened:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hahaha, it's like a Wheel of Fortune of drama isn't it? Every week someone spins the wheel and whichever point the needle lands on, the team will go all apeshit.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5721 on: November 24, 2011, 11:54:28 pm »

Transmutation and and the ability power at the base of the offense tree make a Really Secure Fiddles jungle.

Much more mana-efficient.

Maybe someone like jungle signed is viable now :P

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5722 on: November 24, 2011, 11:55:03 pm »

I feel bad for Elementz, whats he's going to do now? Start a new team and hopefully get some sponserships

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5723 on: November 25, 2011, 12:22:34 am »

I was updating the champions counters guide and I don't know what to put for Fizz. I've fought him a few times here and there but my experience in fighting him are either:
a) He's so underfarmed and useless
b) He's so freaking fed he kills us all in 1 second

I've never actually dueled one 1v1 in a lane before. So I don't really know what exactly counters him. I'm sure exhaust does. Anything else?

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #5724 on: November 25, 2011, 12:37:34 am »

My queue partner has played fizz extensively, and according to him the biggest thing that can ruin his day is getting hit with a stun.  I think fizz can pole vault away from missile stuns like Sion, so you would need to cast it at short range.

We played a few mid-lane vs matchs in custom games, with me playing lux, and I have a feeling an AD ranged champ with a dash can out-mid him, Corki perhaps, maybe Vayne.  Fizz could dash to me and avoid at least one of my spells in a fight, (including my snare) which would leave me without any damage or cc.  Someone who can keep dealing damage after he uses his spells to close the range/avoid abilities would do well, especially if they can dash out of range when he dashes in. He seems to be more mage like at the start of lane phase, with unloading his damage, and then needing to fall back.
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #5725 on: November 25, 2011, 12:45:57 am »

Transmutation and and the ability power at the base of the offense tree make a Really Secure Fiddles jungle.

Transmutation does not make that much of a difference, you know. Maybe like 10 more HP per drain at early levels. I go 21/0/9 on him and get the buff duration.

I really hate that stupid spellvamp mastery. Everyone's going on about how awesome it is, when really it's like a third as good as the lifesteal one. If it gave 2/4/6% spellvamp then I'd consider it.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5727 on: November 25, 2011, 01:27:40 am »

Transmutation does not make that much of a difference, you know. Maybe like 10 more HP per drain at early levels. I go 21/0/9 on him and get the buff duration.

I really hate that stupid spellvamp mastery. Everyone's going on about how awesome it is, when really it's like a third as good as the lifesteal one. If it gave 2/4/6% spellvamp then I'd consider it.

Maybe they made jungle mobs easier?
Hmmm

and 13 healed if you use drain six times, is 78.

Not a huge amount, but that's as much as flat hp quints.

Also if you use smite three times, +42.5 hp.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5728 on: November 25, 2011, 01:40:17 am »

I don't think HP is a big problem with Fiddlestick's jungle... He could have 100% spellvamp but it wouldn't make a lick of a difference in the jungle since he'd always be at full HP anyway.

The offense tree things do make him slightly... SLIGHTLY better in the jungle though. The changes aren't as dramatic on him as they are on Skarner or Udyr.

Anyway, I think they're going to replace the dodge runes with spellvamp and lifesteal ones. Well, I hope anyway, so it might make a difference there.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5729 on: November 25, 2011, 04:02:00 am »

I don't think HP is a big problem with Fiddlestick's jungle... He could have 100% spellvamp but it wouldn't make a lick of a difference in the jungle since he'd always be at full HP anyway.

The offense tree things do make him slightly... SLIGHTLY better in the jungle though. The changes aren't as dramatic on him as they are on Skarner or Udyr.

Anyway, I think they're going to replace the dodge runes with spellvamp and lifesteal ones. Well, I hope anyway, so it might make a difference there.

It means mana efficiency.

I can have more than a half bar of mana after clearing the jungle which is what I need for ganking.

Double kills usually require at least that.

Ganking early is more of an option.

Staying in the jungle is more of an option.

Leveling fear to 5  is easier,(ult- 3 second fear, you do the math)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 04:40:38 am by eerr »
Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 1067