Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270065 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Fizz, the Tidal Trickster - 1.0.0.129
« Reply #5595 on: November 20, 2011, 05:40:45 pm »

Did you guys know that when Vlad uses summoner heal, he heals for 47% more hp if he has Spirit's Visage? This means he'll heal over 1000hp with just the summoner spell.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5596 on: November 20, 2011, 05:56:01 pm »

Is Vlad coming back or something?  Man, I'm glad I stopped playing LoL.  Laning against people who sustain forever pisses me off.
Shoes...

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5597 on: November 20, 2011, 06:42:41 pm »

Is Vlad coming back or something?  Man, I'm glad I stopped playing LoL.  Laning against people who sustain forever pisses me off.

Hence, my innate hatred of Caitlyn. God, that bitch never dies. Safest ranged AD in the game, unless you're dumb and you just push your lane like crazy.

Did you guys know that when Vlad uses summoner heal, he heals for 47% more hp if he has Spirit's Visage? This means he'll heal over 1000hp with just the summoner spell.

Does the Spirit Visage have any effect on your teammates' hp being healed?
Also often called Boowells.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5598 on: November 20, 2011, 06:49:05 pm »

What do you mean? If you're wondering if Spirit's Visage gets more heals when other people heals it, then yes.

If you're wondering if a healer with SV heals someone without, then no.

The reason why Vlad heals that much with SV and heal is because of his Tides of Blood skill, which increases healing.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5599 on: November 20, 2011, 06:50:23 pm »

Finals for MLG between TSM and EG tied 2v2. Game 5 starting now: http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/live/league_of_legends

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #5600 on: November 20, 2011, 06:56:21 pm »

Hence, my innate hatred of Caitlyn. God, that bitch never dies. Safest ranged AD in the game, unless you're dumb and you just push your lane like crazy.

Lux can beat Cait in a solo lane match-up.  Really the only time i've gotten hands down beat in mid with lux was against... Yorick.

I had been pushing the mid sona around the first half of the laning phase, forcing blue pills, and finally killing her, when she swapped with the Yorick that was laning top.   He simply wandered amongst the minions, dropping gouhls and sending them after me. Lux (at least how I play her) dosen't have the on demand single target damage to kill each ghoul as it comes up before it gets to her and tears off 1/8 her health.  I was forced to be zoned or get worn away bit by bit.  Having always been able to win or draw at mid, I was very suprised to find that Yorick of all champions beats me.

I guess this is one of his functions that people don't talk about much, an anti mage mid-laner.  It also takes some good control to sic your ghouls on the enemy champion right away.
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5601 on: November 20, 2011, 07:20:10 pm »

Here we see EPIK's problem. They're always like this. They play amazing in all the qualifying stages but when it's the most important, during the biggest matches.

HURR DURR LETS CATER TO OUR FANS AND PICK STUPID CHAMPS THAT MAKE NO SENSE TO THE CURRENT SITUATION HURRR

Every single time they play it's like this. So completely inconsistent.

edit: See, and again. Completely retarded teamcomp. It's not even TSM playing well, it's just EPIK picking really ridiculous teams that make no sense at all.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5602 on: November 20, 2011, 08:37:58 pm »

Yeah, that vayne/alistar with Yorick was devastating.

I don't understand in that game that EG had no real AD carry, why not ban Chaox's vayne or Ezreal? They kept getting outclassed and outranged and outdamaged.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5603 on: November 20, 2011, 08:46:15 pm »

Yep. I stopped watching halfway through. I gave up on them after they went through with such idiotic picks.

I mean, I'm all for unorthodox strategies but there's a difference between having one oddball element throwing everyone on the enemy team off, compared to the entire team consisting of bizzaro picks throwing your own team off. It's like the US military decided to replace its entire corps with only DARPA inventions. Dumb.

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #5604 on: November 20, 2011, 08:57:44 pm »

One of the things i've never quite understood about the idea of elo hell is that your enemy team would presumably be filled with the same moronic calibre of players as your team mates, the only difference being you. 

And as you, obviously, are a higher caliber player than the rest of the chaff, you should have no problem standing out and carrying the day
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5605 on: November 20, 2011, 09:08:19 pm »

I got stuck with bottom lane duty, and when I finally went top, bottom/mid got squished. There's just not enough of me to go around.

Take Warwick, stomp all over enemy bottom unless it's Yorick because Yorick free harass is bullshit.

If there's no one bottom, make them come bottom to retake the bottom tower. Warwick is insanely powerful on Dominion. Good ultimate for teamfights and the ability to duel 1v1 very well.

God, I love Warwick on Dominion. I'd like to play him more on Summoner's Rift, but people always expect me to jungle.
Also often called Boowells.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5606 on: November 20, 2011, 09:22:10 pm »

Warwick is currently crap in SR. Simply because every fight is a teamfight. And since they nerfed all his healing, he just dies instantly. Not to mention he farms like shit and can't push anything.

So in a mode all about pushing and teamfighting, you've got a champion that sucks at teamfighting and sucks at pushing.

Woop woop.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5607 on: November 20, 2011, 09:22:40 pm »

I remember fighting warwick on dominion.

he was tanky unkillable.

but then three carries (me as gp) assasinate him and swept the last three turrets for gg.

Tankwick can indeed overextend.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5608 on: November 20, 2011, 11:33:03 pm »

I guess this is one of his functions that people don't talk about much, an anti mage mid-laner.  It also takes some good control to sic your ghouls on the enemy champion right away.

They auto agro onto the closest enemy champ. Kind of annoying when you want them to be attacking minions and getting you health instead of pointlessly chasing that lux giving me no health at all....

Fuck that agro.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Kilroy the Grand

• Bay Watcher
  • I only want to give you a small kiss
    • View Profile
« Reply #5609 on: November 21, 2011, 12:16:07 am »

I am considering playing this. Can anyone give me the briefest description of what to expect from this game?
*pew* *blam* "Aughgghggurglegurgle..." *slither* *slither* *pit* *pat* *tap* *click-click* *BOOM* "Aiiieeegurgle gurgle..."
X-com meets Dwarf Fortress
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 1067