Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 347 348 [349] 350 351 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272707 times)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Shyvana, the Half-Dragon - 1.0.0.128
« Reply #5220 on: November 02, 2011, 03:52:55 pm »

Except for Cassiopeia. Ryze has nothing on her before he has finished his Banshee. And after finishing Banshee laning is over.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #5221 on: November 02, 2011, 03:55:29 pm »

Wow. I love Ryze ^^ Nice immobiliser, making him easy to escape with. Great Burst damage, what else can I wish for? =)

I know, right?  :D

You can pretty much force anyone away from the minion wave midgame.
ES. NO 1 HUE HUE HUE

nah seriously i ended up saying "Overload aint got nuthing on me", reason? almost dead, he fired everything 3x overload one bouncy thing and that damn prison.
i survived to kick his ass later, i miss old morde  :-[
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5222 on: November 02, 2011, 04:25:34 pm »

Dominion started with 2 triple kills, then wavered off because they had way better positioning/teamwork/capping. My SR was the other way around. I sucked at the start, then owned in teamfights, though I never managed to pick up the kills.

Shiva so squishy to start with. I keep overestimating my tankiness. I laned 2vs2 vs trynda/sona, started with Doran's shield, went cloth armor into wriggles and merc treads. Trynda just kept blowing me up nearly instantly. Later on in teamfights it was awesome, but the laning phase was awkward.
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5223 on: November 02, 2011, 04:46:13 pm »

My I-need-a-dominion-win character is Riven. It's her turf. Not to mention that she pulls clutch moments out of her hat with the regularity of an experienced stage magician.

As far as I understand you are supposed to Jungle Shyvana anyway, she is ridiculously fast.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5224 on: November 02, 2011, 05:43:06 pm »

So, Skarner, Gragas, and Cassiopeia sale. I have none of them. And I must have all of them. Time to go get some RP.
Also often called Boowells.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5225 on: November 02, 2011, 06:01:19 pm »

Yeah, I'll probably be getting Cass, I only have one AP carry I'm good with (Technically I also have Brand but I don't like him.
Shoes...

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #5226 on: November 02, 2011, 07:12:08 pm »

The classic junglers like WW, Udyr, Olaf, and Nunu don't mesh with the way I enjoy playing. What I really yearn for is a Mage that can jungle with the rest of them.

Until such a champ is created (or an existing one modified to be jungle capable) I guess I will just keep laning. I will continue to envy the ability of a jungler to dictate the flow of battle in the laning phase though.

Jungle Nidalee.

Surprise! Javelins! for gank initiation/finishing

Traps are aoe/resist debuff = good for creep spawns and filling enemy jungle ala teemo shrooms.

Heals with attack speed buff

And at 6 you get cat form.

The hardest part is the first circuit, I've tried one nid jungle game, did golems/wolves twice before going into the full jungle.  Didn't have the balls to try wraiths on the first circuit, as it was a real game, but it is doable.

Maybe i'll try doing some test runs in a custom game...
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5227 on: November 02, 2011, 07:24:33 pm »

Jungle Gangplank? Jungle Gangplank.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5228 on: November 02, 2011, 07:25:20 pm »

Fiddlesticks is still the best example of a mage jungler.  I'm not sure why lack of skillshots makes him not a mage in your eyes.  Also notable, crowstorm takes more skill to pull off well than most skillshots.
Shoes...

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5229 on: November 02, 2011, 07:44:41 pm »

Please stop saying Cass is good. She's terrible and need buffs. I get so sick and tired of people saying she's OP. She's so UP. Needs a longer stun range, bigger poison explosion area.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5230 on: November 02, 2011, 07:45:17 pm »

Her petrification should suppress.  That's the only way she'll be even sort of viable.
Shoes...

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5231 on: November 02, 2011, 07:47:12 pm »

Her petrification should suppress.  That's the only way she'll be even sort of viable.

And root them for 5 minutes. She does NO damage at all.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5232 on: November 02, 2011, 08:05:09 pm »

I don't get it, she has great slows and long range magic dps?  So does kog'maw, what's the big fuss.

In all seriousness Cass is crazy good.  If you can get positioned to safely cast spells throughout a teamfight there's no way you can lose.  One time I was in a 5v5 fight just northeast of Nashor's cove.  I was in Nashor's cove.  gg
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5233 on: November 02, 2011, 08:15:10 pm »

The hardest part is the first circuit, I've tried one nid jungle game, did golems/wolves twice before going into the full jungle.  Didn't have the balls to try wraiths on the first circuit, as it was a real game, but it is doable.

Maybe i'll try doing some test runs in a custom game...
If you're ever wondering what you can and cannot kill in the jungle, here's a simple guide:

From strongest to weakest (S = with smite): Red buff > blue buff > red buff (S) > blue buff (S) > wraiths > small golems > small golems (S) > wraiths (S) > wolves

So if you can kill any of the higher ranking opponents, you can kill the smaller ones. With Wriggles you can kill everything except Baron. Anything in the blue zone is easy enough for every single champion that it shouldn't be a threat at all regardless of what you built. Anything in the red zone is raid boss level for nonstandard junglers.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5234 on: November 02, 2011, 08:16:42 pm »

I don't get it, she has great slows and long range magic dps?  So does kog'maw, what's the big fuss.

In all seriousness Cass is crazy bad.  If you can get carried to do no damage cast spells throughout a running away session there's every posibility you can lose.

Fixed
Pages: 1 ... 347 348 [349] 350 351 ... 1067