Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272626 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Graves - The Harrowing Patch - 1.0.0.127
« Reply #5160 on: November 01, 2011, 01:13:36 pm »

dont that mean more and more op/broken?

No, but it means the old junglers are going to get crowded out by new junglers (Although the only new jungler I can think of is Skarner and I don't think I've ever seen him jungle so maybe this isn't even an issue).

Nocturne killed Olaf, for example.
Shoes...

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5161 on: November 01, 2011, 01:33:10 pm »

I just made an American account =) Anyone up for a game in 30 minutes?

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5162 on: November 01, 2011, 01:36:03 pm »

Right here. My name is Micro102, add me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5163 on: November 01, 2011, 01:42:01 pm »

-> webadict, reporting for duty.

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5164 on: November 01, 2011, 01:50:21 pm »

Nice ^^ Give me 5 minutes, I need to update my game in order to play on the American server :)

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5165 on: November 01, 2011, 01:51:49 pm »

http://imgur.com/Eq2mJ

Seriously, fiddlesticks, gragas and cho'gath couldn't 3v1 me. And this is before I got fed. Honestly, rushing hextech revolver is a utmost priority for Cass players. The amount of sustain you have because of it is unbelievable. I really think, especially against this build, that ignite is needed.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 01:53:46 pm by Nilocy »

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5166 on: November 01, 2011, 02:10:39 pm »

I'm thinking that I'm probably going to get Olaf today and try out that super tank build that was posted awhile back. Any recommendations for alterations to it or other builds for a level 16 player?

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5167 on: November 01, 2011, 02:46:21 pm »

North America (US)
You can join us lvl 30s, some time :P It'll be a step up in the skill department, but it'll greatly increase your learning of the game. You can add webadict and I'll play with you. Rebecca Black and Cthulu play often, too.
Just add me, Luckyspade

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5168 on: November 01, 2011, 02:59:26 pm »

Considering going back to lol after test week if the ping issues have been minimized.

Acquire Shyvana, use ulti,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5169 on: November 01, 2011, 03:14:27 pm »

Man I've been playing Dominion non-stop since it came out, and now that a friend is inviting me to play some SR duo queuing I am sucking LIKE HELL. I mean things like 1/9/6 Gangplank when before I'd never dip under 3/1 ratio with the guy. I just can't go over how utterly boring SR is and I get distracted while lasthitting or forget to gank someone properly :(
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5170 on: November 01, 2011, 03:25:34 pm »

From my thoughts on dominion - it fosters some pretty bad playing habits for SR. You have to treat it as a completely different game.

EDIT: Level 13 in less than 2 weeks. 509 takedowns. 2006 minion kills. 24 normal wins.

I don't have many minion kills and a fatload of takedowns because I main support. 1/0/20 games for me
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 03:27:28 pm by KaelGotDwarves »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5171 on: November 01, 2011, 03:27:07 pm »

I'm thinking that I'm probably going to get Olaf today and try out that super tank build that was posted awhile back. Any recommendations for alterations to it or other builds for a level 16 player?
Nothing much. Just build it and be manly. Remember to press R when in trouble.

Anyway, since we can finally look at Shyvana's stats.... let's do... THEORYCRAFTING!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Uhhh.... That looks pretty crazy strong on paper... What's with her super ratios? What's with that super complicated passive? If old Gunblade was still in this game I bet that would be her first item. Anyway, you can't judge damage without comparison so lets look at what each skill compares to:

Twin Bite: This is basically 2:1 AD ratio. Just think of it as Renekton's W except without the stun. Also, for practical reasons, that cooldown is actually 1 second shorter than what it says. It's not particularly stellar until you consider the fact that the damage will go through the roof if you have Wits End or Bloodrazor. You could also be super lucky and proc Wriggles twice. Also, in dragon form.... she can proc her stuff twice... on everyone...

Burnout:The damage on this skill man... it's so high. This damage is actually higher than the best comparison I can think of. Morde's W. The movespeed bonus is also better than ghost... but it's a free skill... Jesus... In dragon form, that burning trail does more damage than Singed poison. Yep.

Flame Breath: AOE armor percentage reduction? Yes please. Can do nearly 300 AOE damage (if debuffed) in a massive cone? Yes please.

Dragon's Descent: Oh god where do I start with this. Okay, first. The base damage. Does this damage and ratio seem familiar? It should because this is another goddamn Tibbers! I thought Riot learned their lesson when Rumble's ultimate made him so freaking godmode that they had to nerf everything else so he'd be subpar until his ult came up. Now they make another one. EVEN TANKIER. EVEN MORE DAMAGE. GIGANTIC RANGE. SUPER SHORT COOLDOWN. FREE COST. ??? ??? ??? What's with that stupidly high bonus resistances?! Why is the range more than Kassadin's Riftwalk!?

Tl;dr: Prepare for mass nerfs.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Shyvana, the Half-Dragon - 1.0.0.128
« Reply #5172 on: November 01, 2011, 05:01:37 pm »

I think Shyvana's dragon form looks like a chicken. I was expecting something more impressive. Oh well, i guess i'll wait for the 9 tailed fox to spend my IP on.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5173 on: November 01, 2011, 05:26:58 pm »

Shyvana is incredibly OP. She will NEVER DIE if you're not stupid. And she does ridiculous damage. So much pain. So much pain.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5174 on: November 01, 2011, 05:28:43 pm »

Anyone want to try stacking Tiamats on her?

Since Q procs it twice and dragon form makes it proc on every single thing in front of her. What would happen?

Will the splash damage off Tiamat splash on each other, making the target in the middle take an extra 100% damage?
Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347 ... 1067