Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272534 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Graves - The Harrowing Patch - 1.0.0.127
« Reply #5085 on: October 30, 2011, 09:16:54 am »

So "stop feeding you ****ing noob" is just a traditional friendly greeting between team members right?

Cause I seem to get it after....y'know, my FIRST death.  >:(

Seems to be no end of people bitching about everyone else on their team, even when my final ratio was 5/8/3 (and over half of those deaths were from going toe-to-toe with Master Yi against Master Yi...only he had a couple of levels on me and could out-DPS me like a boss, even with Wuju Style engaged and my ult active). Was kind of amusing, actually--we'd both go Highlander and Wuju at the same time and just proceed to whack the hell out of each other.

I seem to have settled into a preferred role of turret-breaker. Once I get up to lvl 8 or so and get my ult and my damage up, I make my way with a batch of minions to the nearest enemy turret, go hyper-ninja and proceed to whackity-whackity-whackity the turret down in a matter of seconds.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 09:23:07 am by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5086 on: October 30, 2011, 09:18:03 am »

http://clgaming.net/live/4142 Phreak streaming atm, trying to prove elo hell doesn't exist.

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5087 on: October 30, 2011, 09:59:53 am »

And did he succeed?

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5088 on: October 30, 2011, 11:42:38 am »

Olaf Build stuff
Weeeird. Dyrus has apparently done pretty much this today, top lane tank olaf with E as leveling priority. (though he did go Atmogs)

Link

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5089 on: October 30, 2011, 11:46:11 am »

So "stop feeding you ****ing noob" is just a traditional friendly greeting between team members right?

Cause I seem to get it after....y'know, my FIRST death.  >:(

Seems to be no end of people bitching about everyone else on their team, even when my final ratio was 5/8/3 (and over half of those deaths were from going toe-to-toe with Master Yi against Master Yi...only he had a couple of levels on me and could out-DPS me like a boss, even with Wuju Style engaged and my ult active). Was kind of amusing, actually--we'd both go Highlander and Wuju at the same time and just proceed to whack the hell out of each other.

I seem to have settled into a preferred role of turret-breaker. Once I get up to lvl 8 or so and get my ult and my damage up, I make my way with a batch of minions to the nearest enemy turret, go hyper-ninja and proceed to whackity-whackity-whackity the turret down in a matter of seconds.

Depends, is that first death before the minions spawn?
Shoes...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5090 on: October 30, 2011, 12:10:27 pm »

I still like Irelia.  Played against a Cho'gath today.  First five minutes sucked then I just started bullying him.
You were ungodly tanky. I just figured every time there were three people by you, I'd give you an arrow and run toward you to finish whoever was left.

Also notable highlights was Rebecca using Amumu to kill stealthed Shaco. The most hilarious thing ever.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5091 on: October 30, 2011, 02:16:29 pm »

Olaf Build stuff
Weeeird. Dyrus has apparently done pretty much this today, top lane tank olaf with E as leveling priority. (though he did go Atmogs)

Link
He probably came to the same conclusion I did after we watched the patch preview and were thinking of ways to make Olaf viable compared to the other bruisers.

Edit: Yeah, just watch Dyrus's video. xD Honestly I don't think anyone can do anything about it short of being someone like Malzahar...

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5092 on: October 30, 2011, 02:46:41 pm »

I still like Irelia.  Played against a Cho'gath today.  First five minutes sucked then I just started bullying him.
You were ungodly tanky. I just figured every time there were three people by you, I'd give you an arrow and run toward you to finish whoever was left.

Also notable highlights was Rebecca using Amumu to kill stealthed Shaco. The most hilarious thing ever.

Yeah, Irelia 2gud when she can farm.  Fast, bursty, all but immune to cc, and unkillable.
Shoes...

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5093 on: October 30, 2011, 04:20:54 pm »

I hate Shaco forever

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5094 on: October 30, 2011, 09:07:15 pm »

0/22/8 Resistance tank Olaf, is too too much fun. Haha, when you get 40% cooldowns your throwing axe is like an extra instant cooldown autoattack :D

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5095 on: October 30, 2011, 09:13:57 pm »

My first proper Olaf game ended up in tears. Then again, the Zilean/Vayne combo that was against me and Teemo was probably to blame.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5096 on: October 30, 2011, 10:00:09 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I had 9 kills before the first time I died.

This... is more op than Cass.

Edit: Rules for jungle. Fuck blue, always red.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 10:21:52 pm by Nilocy »

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5097 on: October 30, 2011, 10:19:18 pm »

No room to slot in cdr ? :/
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 12:27:48 am by eerr »

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5098 on: October 30, 2011, 10:22:39 pm »

It's dat Atmogs. Works on errybody.

Ninja tabi>wriggles>fon>warmogs>atmas>GA or w/e

Edit: Although I have heard that if you take a QSS and/or Banshees (I think this is your idea umi, dan mentioned it) then you are pretty much un CC'able.

Edit 2: Oh question, does the wriggles cause you to gain health through spell vamp when it procs?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 10:24:45 pm by Nilocy »

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5099 on: October 30, 2011, 10:26:02 pm »

I think it used to.  Pretty sure it doesn't anymore.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 1067