Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272252 times)

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Graves - The Harrowing Patch - 1.0.0.127
« Reply #4935 on: October 25, 2011, 03:02:17 pm »

I have come to accept hotshot's idea of a non triforce irelia. His build makes her much harder to counter in the lane and really tanky while maintaing rape power.

What build is this?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4936 on: October 25, 2011, 03:41:20 pm »

I also want to hear, I'm getting back into Irelia now that I'm good enough to get cs with her.  She's like Nasus, really taps into that reptile brain thing.  You start getting really excited for every minion kill.  Half the fun of the game is hearing those coins jingling.

Also, Umiman was right.  Graves is crazy.  Laned against him mid as Caitlyn, couldn't do shit.  He could E out of my Q, his Q hit like a truck and he could do it through my creeps, the damn W, it was rough.  Also it was midnight and I start playing really bad past midnight.
Shoes...

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4937 on: October 25, 2011, 04:03:56 pm »

Usual philo + HoG, but with wriggles + wits end, GA, a shurelias, mercs and some offensive item (atmas works nicely). Makes you really really tanky but still really hard to tank since you're irelia with wits end, churning out phisical, magical and true damage like no tomorrow. Alternatively you can build spirit visage instead of wriggles, but both items work really well.

EDIT: Actualy, I inverted it. Hotshot uses wits end and spirit visage, my friend is the one who use wits and wriggles. Both are real strong, but wriggles gives you more sustain and damage while SV give you extra tankyness.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 04:06:45 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4938 on: October 25, 2011, 04:19:41 pm »

It should be noted that wit's end may or may not be op, like hextech gunblade.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4939 on: October 25, 2011, 05:02:35 pm »

I swear I'm actually getting worse at this freaking game the more I play  >:( Also I just can not for the life of me build a tanky bruiser on Dominion. For example Jarvan IV, or Irelia now - I just build kind of what the game suggests and do something like 10/12/10, or try out small variations here and there which lead to awesomeness in the vein of 4/15/13 and that is not why I am here :(

I'm thinking of buying Lee Sin, taking a small break from LoL and learning him thoroughly, though I suspect that'll lead to me sucking in other, unsuspected hitherto ways.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4940 on: October 25, 2011, 05:18:21 pm »

I swear I'm actually getting worse at this freaking game the more I play  >:( Also I just can not for the life of me build a tanky bruiser on Dominion. For example Jarvan IV, or Irelia now - I just build kind of what the game suggests and do something like 10/12/10, or try out small variations here and there which lead to awesomeness in the vein of 4/15/13 and that is not why I am here :(

I'm thinking of buying Lee Sin, taking a small break from LoL and learning him thoroughly, though I suspect that'll lead to me sucking in other, unsuspected hitherto ways.

Do what I did: Step back, evaluate your gameplay, come in and take nothing for granted, rationalize everything you do and play smart.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #4941 on: October 25, 2011, 06:06:47 pm »

It should be noted that wit's end may or may not be op, like hextech gunblade.
Wit's End is not op. It was considered UP in the past although it was cool to use against low-mana carries/tanks. Now it is also cool, just in a different way. Not better, not worse. Just the situation is different.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4942 on: October 25, 2011, 06:10:34 pm »

I've found that as soon as i note i'm good with someone my performance suddenly drops for some reason.

Also i prefer mindless fun over cold hard rational playing, both give me equal chances of winning so why not have fun over fretting about dumb teammates.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4943 on: October 25, 2011, 07:08:58 pm »

Irelia may or may not be OP, as well. If you play her right, you end up doing high amounts of magic and physical damage, plus true damage, all while being very tanky and able to take ~4 people on at once. It's a matter of getting there that's the problem, as very early game and early game you're pretty weak.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4944 on: October 25, 2011, 08:02:40 pm »

I fought a Graves in mid today. We both couldn't push so we stayed in lane forever. I farmed so much I got a Rod of Ages and a Deathcap (That's like 7000 gold) in 21 minutes. Then poor Graves had to fight a Morgana with RoA and Deathcap. Then poor Graves got raped in the face. I normally can't farm that much because the enemy tower would have died by then. But Graves pushes really hard too, so it was quite a nice change.

I also bought a Mejai at the 40th minute and got 11 stacks before the game ended a few minutes later hahahaha. 13 0 13 Morgana is really scary. :P

Though now the Bay12 EU population is getting nice. Jar of Jam joined us today yay~

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4945 on: October 25, 2011, 08:54:01 pm »

Yeah, good times were had today, even despite two losses :)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4946 on: October 25, 2011, 09:03:39 pm »

The EU Bay12 team is so diverse.

Latvia, Canada, UK, Germany, Holland, France, Turkey, just off the top of my head.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4947 on: October 25, 2011, 09:20:53 pm »

The EU Bay12 team is so diverse.

Latvia, Canada, Scotland, gay england, Germany, Holland, France, Turkey, just off the top of my head.

fixed, also, interestingly enough, they all speak perfect english?

Edit: http://www.stateoftheleague.com/stream/

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #4948 on: October 25, 2011, 11:04:04 pm »

Haunting nocturne got updated! The dusk trail is light blue and emits little ghosties, while the target of his fear is surrounded by a spinning ghosty during the leash.

Also, I definitely bought this skin before the particles were cool. *hipster*

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #4949 on: October 25, 2011, 11:23:08 pm »

Half-dragon champion incoming!

FUCK.

YES.
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 1067