Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272347 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Graves - The Harrowing Patch - 1.0.0.127
« Reply #4845 on: October 22, 2011, 09:17:19 am »

Not seeing anything, where do you access friends list?
Bottom right. You should click the people icon with a number, and then a menu will open. There will be an add friend button on that.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4846 on: October 22, 2011, 10:20:31 am »

AI games are really only good for learning how a champ's abilities work and how to last hit with one.  The real players tend to be bad, but they're never half as bad as AI players, who will just stand there and let you kill them.

As for learning what items to take, Solomid has guides from some of the best players in the game.  A lot of the item builds are pretty similar, with the occasional exception (Kog'maw is a ranged carry like Graves but works best building a shitload of attack-speed and on-hit effects.  Most other ranged carries would look like dumbasses building like that)
Shoes...

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4847 on: October 22, 2011, 10:30:47 am »

Had a game with Webadict, wiped the floor with them.

To be honest, I wouldn't want to play a pvp match until I have some idea of the respective heroes abilities in game, because right now I have no idea what each of them do. Except the psychotic little girl with the bear that's been in every single game.

Level 5 after 5 games. i'm done for tonight(morning).

I'll have to gather the DFC and my other friends that play into Teamspeak for LoL chat.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4848 on: October 22, 2011, 11:24:26 am »

Had a game with Webadict, wiped the floor with them.

To be honest, I wouldn't want to play a pvp match until I have some idea of the respective heroes abilities in game, because right now I have no idea what each of them do. Except the psychotic little girl with the bear that's been in every single game.

Level 5 after 5 games. i'm done for tonight(morning).

I'll have to gather the DFC and my other friends that play into Teamspeak for LoL chat.
Well, free champs change each week, so play them then. In low level games, most of your opponents will have free champs or cheap champs. Get used to them, and learn the basics, since most of them are the same. Also, Swain is annoying. How do I kill Swain?

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4849 on: October 22, 2011, 12:21:53 pm »

Kael, come to the EU servers aswell : D

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4850 on: October 22, 2011, 12:58:35 pm »

Also, Swain is annoying. How do I kill Swain?

Play Cassiopeia, carry Ignite, dominate the shit out of Swain.

In general, Ignite tends to help a lot.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4851 on: October 22, 2011, 01:35:15 pm »

My loosing streak was changed around into a winning one just by using Manth, i feel this will continue on for some time X)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4852 on: October 22, 2011, 01:55:27 pm »

Latest patch fixed the black screens, but huge FPS loss follows :S. Been at constant 10~8 fps every game now.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4853 on: October 22, 2011, 02:09:51 pm »

Black screens?

I have been having those on my laptop as of late, every time i Alt+Tab it's a gamble if i will be able to get back into the game or not, also random crashes when i Alt+Tab are very annoying.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4854 on: October 22, 2011, 02:15:02 pm »

I broke my losing streak with one of those games.  They taunted us because it was a 4v5 and we were losing, even though their leaver contributed more to the team by not being there than our Clarity GP and dumbass Tryndamere who fed their asses off.

Then we caught their Swain and Zilean, the most problematic players, like two feet from their inhibitor turret and used the momentum to take an inhibitor.  The Swain left, they surrendered, saying "gg baddies 3v5" even though the game was over before Swain left.
Shoes...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4855 on: October 22, 2011, 03:16:54 pm »

I broke my losing streak with one of those games.  They taunted us because it was a 4v5 and we were losing, even though their leaver contributed more to the team by not being there than our Clarity GP and dumbass Tryndamere who fed their asses off.

Then we caught their Swain and Zilean, the most problematic players, like two feet from their inhibitor turret and used the momentum to take an inhibitor.  The Swain left, they surrendered, saying "gg baddies 3v5" even though the game was over before Swain left.
I think the best way to win those games is to either have fun, or, in the case of people that talk back, mercilessly mock them.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4856 on: October 22, 2011, 03:38:38 pm »

Swain actually has higher single target DPS than Cassiopeia. Yes, Cass has longer range but if Swain decided to actually straight up stand and fight Cass instead of running away, it's a good chance that Cass would die. It's mostly because of Swain's torment and that damage amplification on everything (including ignite).

In lane, this basically translates to: If Swain catches Cass in his nevermove, Cass is dead. If Cass can juke that all day, then Swain is dead.

I recommend fighting Swain with Morgana, Ryze, or Kassadin.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4857 on: October 22, 2011, 03:55:02 pm »

That DoT skill of his combined with the laserbird have ALOT of single target DPS potential, swain's sustained damage is pretty hard. The only real problem is hitting nevermore. I find it easier to hit rupture then nevermore, but thats probably because of rupture's ridic range.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4858 on: October 22, 2011, 04:01:41 pm »

Swain actually has higher single target DPS than Cassiopeia. Yes, Cass has longer range but if Swain decided to actually straight up stand and fight Cass instead of running away, it's a good chance that Cass would die. It's mostly because of Swain's torment and that damage amplification on everything (including ignite).

In lane, this basically translates to: If Swain catches Cass in his nevermove, Cass is dead. If Cass can juke that all day, then Swain is dead.

I recommend fighting Swain with Morgana, Ryze, or Kassadin.

Swain also loses the first five levels horribly and will have a serious disadvantage by then.

Swain unloading on you also typically gets interrupted by Cass ult. There's not much he can do to avoid that, and in two seconds Cass gets a serious head start.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4859 on: October 22, 2011, 04:33:08 pm »

Maybe. But I think you are underestimating Swain's DPS.

Regardless, I think it would be a close match.
Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 ... 1067