Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272838 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Xerath, the Magus Ascendant - 1.0.0.126
« Reply #4545 on: October 10, 2011, 10:35:50 am »

Teemo doesn't count because he's the worst thing ever.  If Ezreal is a man then Irelia is a woman.  Corki counts I guess.  Twitch is bad. 
Shoes...

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4546 on: October 10, 2011, 01:22:52 pm »

Ez is a trap, we all know that. Its obligatory you listen to this while /dancing with him.

Anyway, I approve of this guy, probably my next buy whenever I get to play again. Putting shotguns up to people's faces and making them look like post mortem Kurt Cobain is always a good thing. Giving people shotgun mouthwashes, errrrvday.

Also
Teemo doesn't count because he's the worst thing ever.  If Ezreal is a man then Irelia is a woman.  Corki counts I guess.  Twitch is bad a victim of morello's and zileas's "anti-fun" theory.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4547 on: October 10, 2011, 02:29:55 pm »

I was thinking Teemo and Ez, but I guess I'll go through the list... Corki (also a yordle, though), TF (I guess you can play him AD and it kind of counts?), Urgot (this is where my confusion over the difference between WoW "DPS" and LoL "DPS" starts to cause problems; does he count?), maybe Twitch?

Yeah, I just don't really know what counts, I guess? For me DPS has always just meant someone whose point of existence is to deal a lot of damage, it doesn't matter how. LoL's champs have confounded that by having melee and ranged, AD and AP, auto-attack and skill-based, carries and... anticarries I guess? Oh and does Kog count as male? I mean, come on, there are kind of a ridiculous number of sexless champs. :P As it applies to the conversation actually going on, though, we don't have any male human ranged AD champs with shotguns, so hey, new concept!
Everyone knows Maiden Kog'Maw is Gentleman Cho'Gath's love interest. Don't be so preposterous!

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4548 on: October 10, 2011, 03:15:59 pm »

Sometimes, I play on the EU servers with friends. And always, I feel like a dick when I do.

Because my EU account is level 7, and I'm used to pings of 200-ish, not the 30-ish I get.

And possibly, because Morg was free this week.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4549 on: October 10, 2011, 04:16:32 pm »

I need to try an EU account, I suspect it's closer then the NA one. Even though i live in NA, east coast.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4550 on: October 10, 2011, 08:10:01 pm »

Did someone on this forum make an account called Oh How I Wish?

xDarkz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: October 10, 2011, 08:54:54 pm »

I just grabbed Lux since my team's been dying for some CC. I was just wondering whether Lux was considered a support or a carry? I havent seen many people carry with Lux and I definitely dont mind being a support role. Id just wanted to ask for future reference, being how supports are last picks and should only be chosen when all the other roles are fulfilled.
------

Also Yoda, if you can, please add me to the North American list under the account name "XDarkzz". I need some Level 30 bayers to possibly do some ranked games with me. Ive got Skype, Ventrilo, and all that already set up. Ive also got a group of friends that play with me but theyre never online at the same time so we are always stuck with one person that manages to feed horribly.

I wouldnt mind some underleveled Bayers either. Normal games are great practice and its always fun to play with new people and stratagies.

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #4552 on: October 10, 2011, 09:52:27 pm »

Lux is a better carry than she is support.  Her shield doesn't do enough to keep your team alive, and the rest of her utility dosen't require you to do anything but build hard hitting mage.

Here are a few of my lux carry games:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1411884719/lux_early_domination.lrf
https://rapidshare.com/files/4275153051/7-0-4_lux_20_min_surrender.lrf
https://rapidshare.com/files/1965865690/lux_14-4-23_with_triple_kill_ult_at_27min.lrf
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 09:55:53 pm by Vactor »
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: October 10, 2011, 10:00:55 pm »

build hard hitting mage.

Never forget the CDR.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4554 on: October 10, 2011, 10:01:35 pm »

Yeah, I see her categorized with Morgana as "carries who sort-of-support." And yeah CDR, CDR, CDR on Lux. Lasers forever and always.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4555 on: October 10, 2011, 10:31:43 pm »

I still think Lux is outshined (see what I did there) compared to the other supporty mages (Karma, Morgana, Janna, etc.)

Like Vactor said, her shield is really, really meh. Her slow is okay. Her snare is good. Her ult is fun.

As a champion, Lux is great. But as a pick, you can usually do better. Since EVERYONE misunderstands me when I say this. What I mean is that while you can do great as Lux, you'd probably have done better in that equal situation with someone else. She suffers the same problem as Mundo and Warwick right now. As in Mundo is outshined in almost every way by Singed, Yorick, Garen, etc. while Warwick is outshined by Nocturne and Lee Sin. People can use them and do amazing with them, but the truth is if they were using those other superior champions for that role, they'd have done even better.

If her shield was more potent, I think she'd be a far more viable pick. Also lower mana costs...

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4556 on: October 10, 2011, 10:56:57 pm »

Good news, they're changing Xerath's skins so they don't all look the same.
Shoes...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4557 on: October 11, 2011, 12:09:33 am »

Good news, they're changing Xerath's skins so they don't all look the same.
HE HAD SKINS?!?!?

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4558 on: October 11, 2011, 03:17:37 am »

I still think Lux is outshined (see what I did there) compared to the other supporty mages (Karma, Morgana, Janna, etc.)

Like Vactor said, her shield is really, really meh. Her slow is okay. Her snare is good. Her ult is fun.

As a champion, Lux is great. But as a pick, you can usually do better. Since EVERYONE misunderstands me when I say this. What I mean is that while you can do great as Lux, you'd probably have done better in that equal situation with someone else. She suffers the same problem as Mundo and Warwick right now. As in Mundo is outshined in almost every way by Singed, Yorick, Garen, etc. while Warwick is outshined by Nocturne and Lee Sin. People can use them and do amazing with them, but the truth is if they were using those other superior champions for that role, they'd have done even better.

If her shield was more potent, I think she'd be a far more viable pick. Also lower mana costs...

This does not stop me from playing her far too often. Although I pick other mages when going ranked (Ori, Cass)
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

zestorum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4559 on: October 11, 2011, 03:34:43 am »

How do you counter Katarina? I want to know how to overcome every obstacle with her.
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 1067