Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275681 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Oriana, the Lady of Clockwork
« Reply #405 on: June 02, 2011, 09:30:30 am »

Kog is interesting and fun to play, but very squishy.  Any tips on not dying with him?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 02, 2011, 11:34:04 am »

UGH!

Why did i have to buy fucking Vlad instead of Renekton, Galactic Renekton is on sale now, and i don't have the IP to buy him before the sale ends ;__;
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 02, 2011, 12:00:05 pm »

Better start farming then.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 02, 2011, 12:03:27 pm »

Kog is interesting and fun to play, but very squishy.  Any tips on not dying with him?
ghost + flash

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #409 on: June 02, 2011, 12:19:51 pm »

As Umiman said, Ghost and Flash work. At least for many champs which have no stuns/dashes, like Teemo or Kog'Maw.

For items, Frozen Mallet is a must for Kog'Maw. It just makes him so hard to escape, due to his huge range and slowing attacks. Bloodrazors of course as well.

For boots, pick Mercury Treads or Boots of Swiftness (+3). You don't need Berserker's Greaves, as they don't give that much attack speed.

The new Wit's End is also great for Kog. If you need armor besides bloodrazors, consider Frozen Heart. It might sound odd, but Kog'Maw's ultimate uses mana quickly. CDR is never a bad thing neither.

EDIT: Additionally, get at least 2 bloodthirsters and a black cleaver, if you want physical dmg. Lifesteal keeps you up quite well.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 12:22:50 pm by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 02, 2011, 12:27:47 pm »

God damn Lee Sin is the best jungler ever, it's impossible to do any wrong with him.

I also start in the enemy's jungle every time with him and it always seems to work, so that kind of slows down their jungle while speeding up mine.
And then of course he's one of those jerks you can build mostly tanky with only one or two AD items because Riot just loves tanky DPS so much.

(Also the guy in umiman's avatar looks incredibly familiar and I wish to know where he retrieved the .gif!)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 02, 2011, 12:39:57 pm »

Also about Kog, You really only need two offensive items, Bloodrazor and Malady, maybe get Stark's for some lifesteal (i still miss the days when malady gave lifesteal, was such a great item, now it's just fine), boots of swiftness and then build defences, FM is also nice but most games are over before i really need it, besides if someone escapes your attack range just bombard them with R.
AS - IG

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 02, 2011, 12:41:12 pm »

@Lumbajak: Its a girl. You can find the gif at 4gifs under the name psycho girl.

Also yea, hotshot's story is pretty ridiculous. He pretty much gave up on college for the next few years just to play LoL. We've hit the age of e-sports. WCG and similar stuff are getting a lot of attention (and money) out of it.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 02, 2011, 12:57:59 pm »

Lumbajak: I know right? Why was I not made aware of Lee Sin's awesomeness until now? I'm having some problems getting the double tempest macro to work so I can do it in low latency situations.

Dakk: I was quite shocked when I heard how much he earned.

Edit: Oh no! They fixed double tempest!

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 02, 2011, 01:07:23 pm »

What was double tempest anyway?
AS - IG

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 02, 2011, 01:14:07 pm »

I assume you could tempest twice.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 02, 2011, 01:16:01 pm »

If you rapidly hammered the E key as Lee Sin, you could do his ground slam twice at double the energy cost. It increased his damage output early game dramatically and made him a super jungler on the same level as Nunu as well as gave him Mordekaiser level farming ability.

You know what sucks? You can still do it in US servers. Only EU fixed it... Why.... I want my double tempest back...

To be fair, I never used double tempest in an actual fight because the energy cost was so high.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 02, 2011, 03:26:05 pm »

Oh the joys of people of extremely varying levels queueing together...

Just had a game where our side had an Ashe in mid, and the enemy team had a Ryze. Ashe was level 10, Ryze was 30, needless to say, Ashe fed. By the end Ryze could take 66% of my health off with his Overload, and he was really damn tanky.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 02, 2011, 04:01:02 pm »

Even more fun is when both teams have a lvl 30 and a someone very low.Last game for example the enemy team had a pretty badass Lee Sin while we had a crazy good Vlad, both teams had feeders, on our side it was Vayne who just died, nothing else, never farmed never killed, just died while their team had Yi and Akali who were stomped rather hard by my Jarvan and Teemo.
We won in the end, not much they could do against a fully stacked Vlad with some 10 odd kills and only two deaths ^^
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 02, 2011, 04:59:03 pm »

Fed Vlad is horrible to fight. I think the only one scarier is Akali. Maybe Jax.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 1067