Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1274204 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard - 1.0.0.123
« Reply #3240 on: August 18, 2011, 01:02:43 pm »

I figured it out, the perfect void team that doesn't include Kassadin (Who doesn't like Malz for some reason, guy needs to chill out).

Solo top Cho'gath
Solo mid Malzahar
Duo bot Kog'maw/Shurima Desert Zilean
Jungle Void Nocturne

Perfect.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: August 18, 2011, 01:24:15 pm »

Well, the winners of Songs of the Summoned are out... It's depressing that all of the original songs are medicore rap.
Lets do our own Songs of the Summoned winners then. :P

Here's my nomination!
Gluglug - See Me Trollin (The LoL Trollin Song) = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHfbM4kgS14&list=FLKfL9NbYot4SKMraeZ4ALNg&index=3

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: August 18, 2011, 02:27:13 pm »

Well, the winners of Songs of the Summoned are out... It's depressing that all of the original songs are medicore rap.
Lets do our own Songs of the Summoned winners then. :P

Here's my nomination!
Gluglug - See Me Trollin (The LoL Trollin Song) = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHfbM4kgS14&list=FLKfL9NbYot4SKMraeZ4ALNg&index=3

Well...

tberg ft. YouKnow - Alistar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-VJUWVOmAE

This was actually entered, but didn't get so much as an honourable mention. Considering half of the songs in the winners were shit rap, and there were Honourable Mentions that were better than those, this isn't that surprising. Just shows that Riot has a dodgy taste of music.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: August 18, 2011, 03:12:34 pm »

Up to five losses in a row, I just can't catch a fucking break.  Today Akali said she could carry mid.  I said nuh uh, I'm mid.  She fed Shaco.

Good call Squid.
Shoes...

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: August 18, 2011, 03:16:50 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQWI0n1R4os&feature=related

Still applicable, and has a pretty good beat to it.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: August 18, 2011, 03:32:03 pm »

I figured it out, the perfect void team that doesn't include Kassadin (Who doesn't like Malz for some reason, guy needs to chill out).

Solo top Cho'gath
Solo mid Malzahar
Jungle Void Nocturne

Perfect.

What is the connection between Shurima Desert Zilean and the Void ?

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: August 18, 2011, 04:44:53 pm »

New meta guyse.

AD carry, tanky dps jungler and tanky DPS top all get wriggles, then rape the jungle dragon and baron all the time and use free wards to control the map. Chaox strat.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: August 18, 2011, 05:00:09 pm »

Solo top Cho'gath
Solo mid Malzahar
Jungle Void Nocturne

Perfect.

What is the connection between Shurima Desert Zilean and the Void ?

There are ancient cities in the Shurima desert where void people lived or some shit.  Both Kassadin and Malzahar got their crazy in the Shurima desert, by looking for Icathia.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: August 18, 2011, 05:45:40 pm »

Summoners!

You've asked for it, and we're here to deliver. Due to popular demand, Riot Squad Singed will be making one final appearance in the League of Legends Store during PAX Prime in Seattle, Washington this year. This now limited edition skin will be available for purchase for 975RP from the 26th of August through the 28th of August. After this time Riot Squad Singed will be formally retiring and handing over the mantle of League of Legends mascot to our brand new team member, Riot K-9 Nasus.

Edit: There's going to be a new ping button along with the old one. It basically does this: "(Summoner's Name) signals everyone to fall back"

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: August 18, 2011, 05:50:18 pm »

Summoners!

You've asked for it, and we're here to deliver. Due to popular demand, Riot Squad Singed will be making one final appearance in the League of Legends Store during PAX Prime in Seattle, Washington this year. This now limited edition skin will be available for purchase for 975RP from the 26th of August through the 28th of August. After this time Riot Squad Singed will be formally retiring and handing over the mantle of League of Legends mascot to our brand new team member, Riot K-9 Nasus.

I thought Riot K-9 Nasus looked lame. They should have skined him after the Navy Seal dogs.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: August 18, 2011, 05:53:38 pm »

Summoners!

I thought Riot K-9 Nasus looked lame. They should have skined him after the Navy Seal dogs.

Riot Nasus is really quite bad, yeah. But, much more importantly, does this mean that Riot Singed will be purchasable in the store all the time now?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: August 18, 2011, 05:54:22 pm »

Summoners!

Edit: There's going to be a new ping button along with the old one. It basically does this: "(Summoner's Name) signals everyone to fall back"

Awesome.  One of my biggest problems is I don't notice people say b a lot of the time, or I notice too late.  Unless I can tell there's a threat I probably won't get away without burning flash.  This will help that a lot.

Ninja:  Sounds like he's just available for two days.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: August 18, 2011, 06:31:49 pm »

It sounds like they are removing him permanently but with Riot it's hard to say.

They worded kinda the same thing with Viking Tryndamere then later we found out he's a permanent skin.

Edit: That Alistar song reminded me of Dani Cali-Cho Gath: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C7Q7KbsNVM

Skip to 1:35 for the lulz.

Edit edit:
With this coming patch we'll be rolling out a new feature of for our in-game announcements. During the development of League of Legends: Dominion, we recognized the opportunity to improve the way we deliver information on combat events. This new system, dubbed Kill Callouts, should greatly streamline the information you receive from the League of Legends announcer. Through a feed on the right hand side of the screen you'll now receive instant, detailed notifications on combat events.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lol he died to Soraka...

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: August 18, 2011, 10:55:31 pm »

He died to Soraka bot.  I would not have let that be shown to millions of people.

Also, I'm up to six losses in a row.  This is fucking terrible.  Just yesterday I had 9 wins and 1 loss in my match history.  At this rate I'm going to lose my significantly positive win/loss ratio.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 1067