Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275511 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Vayne the Night Hunter
« Reply #285 on: May 24, 2011, 12:34:27 pm »

Items
       Hextech Revolver's Spell Vamp component is now Unique

But... What will I do with my Singed now? I can't stack spellvamp on him anymore?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

Agreed. :(

There's always Movement Speed. There's Always Movement Speed Singed.

Alternatively, Hextech Gunblade, Revolver, and Will of the Ancients. Expensive, yes. But probably worth it on Singed, since he likes to get right up in their shit and so gets plenty of uses out of Gunblade's Active. And really, what else is he going to build? All the really viable Singed builds are troll builds.

Because Singed is always a troll.

Had a fun game as Mid!Mundo, where the Enemy (Free) Mundo decided to join me when they worked out what was going on. That game was fun. He built Merc Treds, I got Sorc Shoes. I won the cleaver fights.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #286 on: May 24, 2011, 12:55:03 pm »

I used to get Revolvers early/mid game for easier lanestaying power, as I could heal myself quick with 1 minionwave. Upgrade them to a WotA and gunblades later. Now the lategame shouldn't be greatly affected, but early game is.

Also, I miss old sunfire capes. Eve with Boots of Mobility and 5 Sunfire capes was fun :(
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #287 on: May 24, 2011, 01:32:06 pm »

I have a game for you guys. Here is how it goes.

• Choose a champion. Now, play as that champion.
    • If you lose, you must pick another champion for your next game.
    • If you win, you must choose the same champion for your next game.
    • If your champion will be selected by another player or it will be banned, you must choose a random champion.
    • If you chose a random champion and you lose, check section 2. If you win, check section 3.
    • Only ranked games and normal games are eligible. Co-Op vs AI and Custom Games do not count.
    • First person to reach 5 victories with the same champion in a row wins.
    • Post a screenshot of your last 5 games as a proof. (Gyazo will be useful)

Anyone up for this?

EDIT: Orianna is in the Ranked games.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 01:36:18 pm by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 24, 2011, 01:35:28 pm »

I suppose I am.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 24, 2011, 01:39:41 pm »

Dammit i wish i stayed on the US servers now, the bastards get everything before the EU server does :(
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #290 on: May 24, 2011, 02:25:35 pm »

To people who want more votes per day in tribunal:

Phreak said that players who vote well (correct punishments/pardons) get more cases to review per day, and players who vote too many cases incorrectly actually get less.

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 24, 2011, 03:53:49 pm »

having now played vayne, she is so weak.

vayne vs annie is irritating as fuck if the annie knows how to use her stun right, might as well be a loss for vayne every time.

though, just like MF if you get fed you are gonna rape face, especially with that roll away or toward enemy ability.

now i know why in 3v3's vayne never seems as great as in 5v5, everyone focuses her down and theres not as many kills available for her to get so fed.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 03:55:43 pm by Journier »
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 24, 2011, 03:56:55 pm »

• If your champion will be selected by another player or it will be banned, you must choose a random champion.
    • If you chose a random champion and you lose, check section 2. If you win, check section 3.
    • Only ranked games and normal games are eligible. Co-Op vs AI and Custom Games do not count.

Anyone up for this?

This actualy looks pretty fun, I'll try it.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 24, 2011, 04:25:00 pm »

Man, I used to be able to kill people outright with a perfect crowstorm+ drain, as fiddle.

Now I have to target low-hp enemies/squishies :/

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 24, 2011, 04:54:37 pm »

Anyone up for this?

I technically did this with Akali a few days back. But I'mma gonna start it now.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 24, 2011, 05:13:10 pm »

Dammit i wish i stayed on the US servers now, the bastards get everything before the EU server does :(
Indeed. Riot is quite biased towards the US servers. I'd like to be on US servers more too just for better ping, but oh well. All my friends are on EU so I'll stick to it.

Note: When US server goes down for one day, they get 10 win ip boost. When EU server goes down periodically for a month, we get a 4 win boost. Herp derp fairness loool.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 24, 2011, 05:23:49 pm »

Development wise maybe, but EU gets ALOT more events and bigger prizes for said events. In fact CLGaming was complaining about this for quite a while, since the best players are on US and still get less events and less prizes, national ones that is.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Balance Patch + Dat Clock
« Reply #297 on: May 24, 2011, 05:50:04 pm »

So I've recently picked up Cass. Fun, but difficult to play. Nice damage however if you land your Q.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 24, 2011, 07:00:13 pm »

Development wise maybe, but EU gets ALOT more events and bigger prizes for said events. In fact CLGaming was complaining about this for quite a while, since the best players are on US and still get less events and less prizes, national ones that is.
Then EU demonstrated that the only good team in the US was TSM.

To be fair, TSM is incredible.

Yoda: Cass is really strong now I think. Ever since she got her rounds of buffs she's been really, really powerful. It used to be that she was strong early and absolute crap late. Now I think she's just ridiculous early and still pretty scary late. Her ultimate is horrific and her damage is nothing to sneeze at.

Mrm.... to compare, I think she's Urgot. But better in every way. The only time you would want Cass instead of Urgot would be if you didn't have a physical ranged dps.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 24, 2011, 07:04:12 pm »

Actually, Phreak had a good explanation for why the updates are always first on US servers. They have to launch them at a time when they are around office (in case something explodes) and there's not too many people playing. That time for US is around 8 am on Tuesday. If they updated EU at the same time, it would be at 5 pm or so, which is precisely the time people play, so instead they do it around 3 am Tuesday, when they're still in the office in America in the afternoon.

And I guess the patch isn't ready for Monday, so they don't do it that night.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 07:06:27 pm by LASD »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 1067