Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1274715 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Wukong, the Monkey King - 1.0.0.122
« Reply #2580 on: August 04, 2011, 01:47:40 pm »

Sorry chaps, Akali can only carry so hard. :|

Once that Annie got Zhonyas, I couldn't get her fast enough.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: August 04, 2011, 02:23:52 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oh Taric, I love you so much. I should never have abandoned you <3

You know you're a decent support when you bought at least 8 wards, farmed nothing, and actualy healed 3k more then you did damage. Then again anyone can play support, and taric is Tanky SupporTS, geddit?
And yea, I know I said I was busy, and I was >:C, they bribed my with pictures, what could I do?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:34:32 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: August 04, 2011, 02:48:53 pm »

unholy grandmother of satan nerf jax i have never played him before and ended on like 10-2-? seriously?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2583 on: August 04, 2011, 02:50:47 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwzsXR4sM_Y

The best synergies. Ever.

• 5 champs with AoE ultis.
  • 5 assassins with a blink/dash etc.
  • 5 champs with traps.
  • 5 champs with global/long-range, multi target ulties.
    • And my favorite...
  • 5 champs with movement displacement abilities.

unholy grandmother of satan nerf jax i have never played him before and ended on like 10-2-? seriously?
Jax isn't OP. He is awesome 1 vs 1 champs, but once you CC him, what is this? Jax ded? Oh, silly Jax. You can't do shit to get out of CC.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: August 04, 2011, 02:58:11 pm »

The Anunugalennensticks one was fucking legendary.
Shoes...

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #2585 on: August 04, 2011, 02:59:54 pm »

Hahaha, Karthus, Lux, Ezreal, Ashe, and GP is the best combination ever.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: August 04, 2011, 03:10:47 pm »

Wow. The insta-kill on the globals... That was amazing.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: August 04, 2011, 03:51:00 pm »

Best teams ever.

Also, I saw an interesting Shaco. Didnt get any defense and got melted. What he did however, was get as many building kills as our entire team put together. Awesome even match though. I will now always be scared of Trundle and laugh at Kogs. At the start I was worried cause we had 3 tankier fellows, but Kog went ap.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: August 04, 2011, 03:51:55 pm »

Best teams ever.

Also, I saw an interesting Shaco. Didnt get any defense and got melted. What he did however, was get as many building kills as our entire team put together. Awesome even match though. I will now always be scared of Trundle and laugh at Kogs. At the start I was worried cause we had 3 tankier fellows, but Kog went ap.
That's what Shaco's supposed to do.  :D

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: August 04, 2011, 08:07:35 pm »

Shaco with his ult can push lanes and melt towers at an incredible speed, and his little flash stealth gives him pretty much the best escape mechanism ever.

Which is why he's only good for backdooring and picking off stragglers, he can't really participate in an actual teamfight.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: August 04, 2011, 08:57:41 pm »

I'm really fucking mad now.  Joined a game, went Jax.  One of the guys is like herp derp free jax dont be bad

Turns out I'm the odd man out on a 4-man skyping premade.  One of them quits, one of them is on a shitty laptop with no mouse, a second one quits and laptop guy is left to play two characters and basically does nothing.

It's me and herperderper, all alone, against the big scary team.  So despite having 25 of my team's 32 kills and being ridiculously fed and farmed, we lose because even Jax can't win a 1v5 against a team with 3 exhausts.  That's bullshit, worst fucking premade ever.

Should've gotten a second gunblade instead of GA.

EDIT:  That being said, it was a lot of fun until I found out I was playing with the Tard Brigade.  Their MF jumped me with full health when I only had like 10%.  Exhausted her.  GG.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 09:01:19 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: August 04, 2011, 09:01:14 pm »

Well, Galio is OP. I love him so much now, his frikken shield at lvl 5 returns 100 HP a hit... its insane.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: August 04, 2011, 09:13:16 pm »

I'm really fucking mad now.  Joined a game, went Jax.  One of the guys is like herp derp free jax dont be bad

Turns out I'm the odd man out on a 4-man skyping premade.  One of them quits, one of them is on a shitty laptop with no mouse, a second one quits and laptop guy is left to play two characters and basically does nothing.

It's me and herperderper, all alone, against the big scary team.  So despite having 25 of my team's 32 kills and being ridiculously fed and farmed, we lose because even Jax can't win a 1v5 against a team with 3 exhausts.  That's bullshit, worst fucking premade ever.

EDIT:  That being said, it was a lot of fun until I found out I was playing with the Tard Brigade.  Their MF jumped me with full health when I only had like 10%.  Exhausted her.  GG.
Yeah, it seems like a good idea at first, getting GA when you're the only competent player. But if you think about it, it makes no sense. What you need to do when your entire team blows is to fight 1v5 right? When you're 1v5 and you die with GA... you're still going to die when you respawn. The only time you want GA is for when the enemy has to expend too much energy trying to kill you, so your team can mop them up in the meantime.

I personally think that if you're on a super roll, you should screw defensive items and just buy offensive all the way. It's far more effective I found. Maybe others think different.

-----

Edit: You guys should have seen our Ashe + Alistar lane. I was running Ashe with full AD runes, and you all know how incredible Ashe is at level 1 with full AD right?

Okay, envision this. Level 1, 1 minute in:
Facecheck bush, oh look, it's a Leona and Veigar. Crit + volley + pulverize. Leona instakilled. Use three autoattacks to kill Veigar. Doublekill before minions spawn no problem hue hue hue hue. 8)

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: August 04, 2011, 10:00:56 pm »

Yeah, it seems like a good idea at first, getting GA when you're the only competent player. But if you think about it, it makes no sense. What you need to do when your entire team blows is to fight 1v5 right? When you're 1v5 and you die with GA... you're still going to die when you respawn. The only time you want GA is for when the enemy has to expend too much energy trying to kill you, so your team can mop them up in the meantime.

I personally think that if you're on a super roll, you should screw defensive items and just buy offensive all the way. It's far more effective I found. Maybe others think different.

-----

Edit: You guys should have seen our Ashe + Alistar lane. I was running Ashe with full AD runes, and you all know how incredible Ashe is at level 1 with full AD right?

Facecheck bush, oh look, it's a Leona and Veigar. Crit + volley + pulverize. Leona instakilled. Use three autoattacks to kill Veigar. Doublekill before minions spawn no problem hue hue hue hue. 8)

I see a little of floods coming out in you umi :P

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: August 04, 2011, 11:12:09 pm »

What item did you grab first? Doran's Blade?

It sounds fun >.>
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 1067