Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1274856 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Wukong, the Monkey King - 1.0.0.122
« Reply #2430 on: August 01, 2011, 02:19:10 pm »

I've realized I'm bad at farming.  Like, embarrassingly low cs on most games.  Any tips?
Shoes...

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2431 on: August 01, 2011, 02:19:55 pm »

Played a game with Rebecca, Eerrman and Cthulhu, here is result.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Too bad Eerrman had to leave mid game, but we still won. Big time, without a tank. Their Amumu was butthurt because of that.

I've realized I'm bad at farming.  Like, embarrassingly low cs on most games.  Any tips?
Last hit early/mid game. Autoattack late game if you are dps, use spells if mage. Last hit if tank.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 02:21:51 pm by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: August 01, 2011, 02:20:35 pm »

I think Jarman is fine as he is right now.

His damage isn't really anything spectacular right now. He's just a decent tank and a decent jungler.

By the way, does anyone know if Lee Sin and Olaf can still proc off Wriggles?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: August 01, 2011, 02:22:29 pm »

Their Amumu was so mad.

Also, in keeping with the "I farm badly" thing, 9 of my kills were in the first 20 minutes or so, and all but one of my deaths were after the first 20 minutes.  I fell off big time.
Shoes...

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: August 01, 2011, 03:16:32 pm »

Load up a custom game, pick a champ, and do nothing but last hit with your auto-attack. Don't quit until you can last hit the entire wave besides maybe one.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: August 01, 2011, 03:19:13 pm »

Woah, Valve is showing off. 10 times the price money compared to LoL on their launch tournament.

http://dota2.com/

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: August 01, 2011, 03:42:22 pm »

Probably Warwick.

Okay, my warwick runes are:

Armor Pen Quints
Attack Speed Reds
Armor Yellows
Attack Speed Blues

You want attack speed to proc warwick's passive as much as possible. Start with W at golems with a cloth armor, smite one of them, kill wraiths, then wolves, then blue buff, then B. You should be able to do this route decently without all 30 runes since Warwick is a boss, but I'd try in a custom game. It's possible that you'll have to B before blue buff.

Jungle!

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: August 01, 2011, 04:17:42 pm »

Im on a loss streak. And not on a "my team sucks, everyone just trolls and/or feeds" streak, but a streak where my team and I just get outplayed. The games arent really close as my team just trails off at some point. I get lots of kills and stuff in lane, but later on I get just a tiny bit too far from my team and make these slight positioning mistakes. And these just stack with my team making small mistakes too. The kills and towers are generally even, but in teamfights its obvious who will win, so it isnt that close, but close enough to give the feeling that the matches might have been won somehow.

This last one was the closest of my streak so far, we just went into two teamfights wrong, which got many of us killed, and the enemy started doing baron at which one dude said it was hopeless(even though we were all up, the enemy had no tank and only 1 ad and a poppy who went hybrid, and at worst we might have lost a tower, which would have equalised them if we were late to stop baron), morale was low enough that my team surrendered. I just get the feeling we coulda won that teamfight and pushed for their inhib. They MIGHT have won due to of their really good poppy(who i had a nice chat with later) without the surrender, but it wasnt certain.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: August 01, 2011, 04:22:26 pm »

Our Xin Zhao + Sona bottom lane is still undefeated. Even in 5v5 Ranked we are undefeated.

Xin Zhao most damage dealt on team.

Xin Zhao tankiest character on the team.

It's like the rest of the team exists solely to CC the enemy for me. xD

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: August 01, 2011, 04:29:03 pm »

I just had the worst game ever
Was jungling amumu, opposing team had a jungling nocturn. Killed him 3 times, and stole all his buffs. Despite that, and the ganks in the normal lanes, my team suddenly decided to start 1v5ing the enemy.

We lost pretty quickly from there, and amazingly I somehow did more physical damage than xin, and yi, and more magical damage than ryze.
With only an aegis, thornmail, and parts for a force of nature.

Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: August 01, 2011, 04:52:25 pm »

I'm 50ish posts late to the party but anyone who DOESN'T max W on Irelia is Wrong. That W is meant to be capital. That's how Wrong anyone who doesn't max Irelia's best skill is. Maxing her E is like going Malz and maxing Call of the Void like a level 10 nublet or maxing grenade on Heimerdinger because "Oh, sometimes it stuns," and maxing her Q is... kinda like maxing Jarvan's Q instead of his herpaderparmorforeverandIgetdamagetoo flag, maybe.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: August 01, 2011, 05:39:40 pm »

So like, I'm not a good player or anything but

Some teams can't be carried.

Like, both teams were terribad
I just got stuck with the worst one.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: August 01, 2011, 05:40:54 pm »

So like, I'm not a good player or anything but

Some teams can't be carried.
That's a shame. I hate those games.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: August 01, 2011, 06:01:38 pm »

Just had a weird game.  I tend to go on big loss streaks and win streaks, as the losses sap my will and make me worse and the wins do the opposite.  I've been getting dragged into too many level 30 games with Lucky and now even in solo queue I'm doing bad, and I did pretty bad this game.  Solo mid, me as Malz vs. Teemo.  Make dumb mistakes, controls are fucked up (I'm just going to learn to live without smartcast because it makes me fuck stuff up, like Malz's melt-anybody-in-three-seconds-combo), I end up killing him once and taking the tower but I still didn't play well.  Bottom lane's got an Irelia going Zerks/Youmuu and a Yi who doesn't speak English.  The Yi's retarded but he ends up being my favorite person in the whole game.  45 minutes later we're losing badly, I've pretty much given up hope at this point as they're way overfed and Kat's instagibbing people with death lotus.  They're taking down our inhibitors when suddenly I look at the minimap and Yi is backdooring like a fucking boss.  It was hilarious but still a hollow victory because we totally stole that win.

Then again, is it really stealing if they leave it out in the open like that?  I don't think half their team even realized what was happening until both nexus turrets were down.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 1067