Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275438 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Vayne the Night Hunter
« Reply #240 on: May 22, 2011, 08:49:01 pm »

Finally got enough IP to buy Mordekaiser, my first champ.  It's a good thing too- I rolled up a game today and two people grabbed the only two champs I knew how to play.  I picked Rammus semi-randomly... and sucked very badly.  Despite me feeding the hell out of the other team, we still pulled it off (probably because it was easy bots), but I know to stay well the hell away from Rammus (and probably most tanks.)  Owning a champ outside the rotation will let me have someone I can not suck with available.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 22, 2011, 09:57:09 pm »

Let me tell you a story of fail Mordekaiser.

Once upon a time there was a Mordekaiser with Pentakill skin. He felt very proud and handsome and strong. He ventured forth from the fountain and proceeded to solo top lane. Little did he know that the evil enemy team, led by a cruel and heartless villain known only as Xin Zhao, was venturing into his forest to claim dominance over the blue golem! One by one did Mordekaiser's teammates fall before the wanton brutality of Xin Zhao's party as they ambushed them in the forest. Mordekaiser decided he would have to sally forth from his top tower to face the rogues!

And so, brave Mordekaiser ventured into the bushes of the forest. He was clad in thick armour. His mighty axe was heavy. His pecs rippled. His items were zero. Yes, grand Mordekaiser did not buy any items. He came across the rogues stealing the blue buff and with a brave roar, he charged at the fools. And then he was annihilated.

The heartless knave, Xin Zhao, now with two kills and an assist in 4 minutes, returned to the solo top tower. Strong with many items and many potions. Mordekaiser saw this, and with all the bravery of his heart, decided to show the malignant tumour how a real warrior fights! Once more Mordekaiser left the fountain... without items! Once more brave Mordekaiser died, the very moment he showed his face.

Eventually Mordekaiser did buy some items, but it was far too late. Xin Zhao was overmighty and his team was feeble. He was crushed, never to be seen again. Let us mourn the no-item-start Mordekaiser.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 23, 2011, 12:36:48 am »

do you have enough magic-resist, umiman?

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 23, 2011, 01:34:51 am »

anyone wanna explain to v-norrec that sight wards are very useful to a game for not getting ganked and having the safe ability to gank the enemy team?

he refuses to believe me ^_^
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 23, 2011, 02:01:00 am »

do you have enough magic-resist, umiman?
Pffft... what alien words are those? Check out Amumu's MR.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 23, 2011, 03:17:16 am »

Wits end gives less mr than I thought.

Still, bloodrazor-wits end, malady, I can't think of a better ww build, unless going AD with lifesteal.

With those items he's a tankier bastard too.

Black cleaver/ bloodthirster later

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #246 on: May 23, 2011, 06:48:50 am »

Not LoL related, but as I just watched Inception (again), it gives me great pain to try think about living a lifetime in a dream, just to see that you wake up and have another life to live.

I think if you'd try to think Zilean's life outside the league, it'd be similar. Which would be painful.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #247 on: May 23, 2011, 10:24:47 am »

This might be quite old, but it still is funny. Look at the last report.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 23, 2011, 11:27:32 am »

Anyone vote to pardon anyone yet? All 6 cases I have looked at have be obviously punish.

Sinned

• Bay Watcher
  • <Intentionally left blank>
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 23, 2011, 11:54:03 am »

Never ever been close to using pardon yet... I actually read the 5 chat logs of 5 matches per case and often it's not pretty.  I did this since the day the tribunal went live and in all that time I had one match (match, not case) where I thought about it.

The chat logs of the next few matches where all filled with racist bile being spewed about by this person ... so that didn't last long  ::)

When you find yourself in the company of a dwarf and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon... just the dwarf.

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 23, 2011, 12:23:53 pm »

I skipped one because I was on the fence about it, but most of the time I am in the same boat. I think it takes a special type of douche to spam, feed, afk, or threaten to feed/afk and when they do it in more than one game they deserve to get punished.

In other news... I still love Mao. It is nice when I can off tank so I can beef up AP a little. I need to figure out a ranged carry I can excell at because that would complete my ranked options:

Tank: Mao
Melee DPS/Jungle: Trynd/WW
AP: Karthus
Support: Taric
Ranged DPS: ???

I used to play Trist but the rise of the tanky DPS put an end to that for me.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 23, 2011, 12:28:28 pm »

I skipped one since I couldn't understand what the hell they were speaking, but otherwise I haven't got close to pardoning anyone yet. All the ones I got were either obvious trolls who failed to be funny and people who gave up on the game and started feeding/afk at fountain/quit the game. No awesome 24 10 five arch staff or anything, just lame intentional feeders, none with a positive rating, etc.

I think one of mine was bugged though. It showed the reports but no champion, items, time played or anything, just chat and reports, for all his games.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 12:30:50 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 23, 2011, 12:34:22 pm »

I had one of those too. Everything just came up blank. I kind of figured the account was deleted or banned, so I just hit skip.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 23, 2011, 12:36:42 pm »

Kog or Urgot :)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Sinned

• Bay Watcher
  • <Intentionally left blank>
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 23, 2011, 12:51:05 pm »

Ranged DPS: ???

I used to play Trist but the rise of the tanky DPS put an end to that for me.

Teemo!!

*starts running*
When you find yourself in the company of a dwarf and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon... just the dwarf.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 1067