Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275007 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Wukong, the Monkey King - 1.0.0.122
« Reply #2235 on: July 29, 2011, 09:44:46 pm »

Just played my first game where someone jungled (And didn't get executed by blue at level 1).  Holy shit junglers dominate at low level because everybody here is fucking retarded and pushes all the way to the tower.  Not to mention lolwards and loldefenseitems

My desire to get my junglewick skills up to PvP level has been rekindled.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: July 29, 2011, 09:50:17 pm »

That's why the jungler is so important. :P

He's the kill enabler. The equalizer. The reason why you don't see lane setups like Mordekaiser + Sivir.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: July 29, 2011, 09:52:15 pm »

Hm, is there a chart that shows what kind of levels the various lanes should be reaching at what times?  So I can see how I'm jungling.

Alright, without a pull and without any interference, my first clear (b for Madred's) was at ~5:30, level 4, red buff but blue had expired.

Blue>Wolves>Wraiths>Twins>Red>b

I know that when dealing with fully runed'n'shit junglers 4:30 is when you expect someone to get ganked.  Is 5:30 for clearing as a level 17 acceptable?  Blue leaves me very weak but a pull should help with that and I doubt I'll get counterjungled at this level of play.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 10:06:40 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: July 29, 2011, 10:11:54 pm »

Let me just run Udyr through a custom game Jungle path, and I'll see how it compares.

Oh, just noticed Skarner has his champ sneak peek.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: July 29, 2011, 10:20:15 pm »

God damn it Riot why must you ruin one of my favourite champions ;___;

Playing him will never be the same now that there is a very real possibilty of him being a girl, pimpstick jokes will never be the same again :(
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: July 29, 2011, 10:22:44 pm »

pimpstick jokes will never be the same again :(
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: July 29, 2011, 10:27:48 pm »

Let me just run Udyr through a custom game Jungle path, and I'll see how it compares.

Oh, just noticed Skarner has his champ sneak peek.

Right, start with VampScepter+Hpot, then Blue->Wolves->Wraiths->Twins->Red->Wolves->Wraiths->B for Shoes-n-shit = 6 minutes ish.

This is of course in a vacuum, so yeah. No other interference, I'd do another sweep of the Jungle, Enemy Jungle if I felt ballsy, then pick up Dragon at 9 minutes roughly.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: July 29, 2011, 10:30:55 pm »

God damn it Riot why must you ruin one of my favourite champions ;___;

Playing him will never be the same now that there is a very real possibilty of him being a girl, pimpstick jokes will never be the same again :(

Who?  Morde?

Also, have you seen the guys clamoring for legendary Es #1 Morde skin?  With a yellow/green soccer jersey (Number 1 of course) and a chocalho for his mace.  WHen he casts children of the grave he goes "HUEHUEHUE"
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: July 29, 2011, 10:33:22 pm »

My WW jungle clear time is at 3:55. This is level 4, full hp, longsword and quite possibly higher level than the bot lane for a few seconds. You could use that as a base.

My runes for him are: 8 AS red, 1 ArPen red, 9 Armour yellow, 3 ArPen quints, 9 mana regen / lvl blues.

Masteries are: 16 0 14

I've actually been kinda skeptical about the standard jungle path these days though. For a lot of reasons.

1. Literally everyone and their mother likes ganking the jungler when he starts at blue. However, they barely ever actually steal the buff itself. So why should I place myself at danger by starting there?
2. 70% of the time, there's nothing for me to gank after completing the standard route. You can bet my teammates pushed their lanes all the way to the enemy tower or everyone is at full health. Isn't it better for me to just go all the way to level 6 instead of wasting my time roaming around trying to find an impossible gank?
3. The standard route is really really unoptimal for farming. The minion camps will spawn at weird times because of when you completed them.

Thus, these days I've been fiddling with other jungle paths and thinking of what kinds of pathing to use depending on the situation. I'm actually quite fond of my Lee Sin path. It's small golems -> wraiths -> wolves -> blue golem -> pill -> small golems -> lizard.

This gives me the chance to either gank immediately with the red buff or continue farming jungle without any idle time.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: July 29, 2011, 11:02:27 pm »

Ok, so if you want the full Jarvan Leblanc story:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oh yeah, and the League's time freeze unleashed Skarner. Somehow.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 11:06:10 pm by Yodamaster »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: July 29, 2011, 11:21:56 pm »

Skarner is probably the Nexus they broke trying to enact that spell.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: July 29, 2011, 11:26:04 pm »

Skarner is probably the Nexus they broke trying to enact that spell.

That or he was inside it.

inb4 "A Wizard did it" as the justification for it coming to life from a time-based spell.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: July 29, 2011, 11:29:28 pm »

So, I guess I can't premade with you guys.  Fucked up shit happens every time I do and I end up feeding.  Today I joined a five-man premade and in the loading screen it said Lux and Sona were unlocalized.  Once in the game their models were basically a maelstrom of graphical artifacts that made it impossible to see and I ended up doing so awful it was embarrassing.
Shoes...

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: July 29, 2011, 11:50:36 pm »

Thats great, I'll be a time anomaly crystal tanky dps pedoscorpion that kidnaps people.

Anyway Cthullu brah, don't worry, at least 2 other friends of mine (including me) have been getting some crazy issues with the server lately. One of friend of mine who played with constant 60 ping is now getting 200 in the last 3 days, and its only LoL thats doing it, everything else has normal ping. I got disconnected and didn't get a leave some days ago, its like the game never happened.

Anyways, I'll have other days to demonstrate my magestic phallic lancing. Off to bed cause this was a heck of a full day.

Obviously it was all lucky's and web's fault for not playing with us.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 11:52:19 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: July 29, 2011, 11:53:27 pm »

Obviously it was all lucky's and web's fault for not playing with us.

PM me bro. I'll be there. Whenever.
e: this goes for anyone that wants to play.  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 1067