Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1275516 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Leona, the Radiant Dawn - 1.0.0.121
« Reply #1710 on: July 18, 2011, 06:43:25 pm »

So me and Dakk had a rematch, which ended up in Dakk's favor.

Dakk won by killing me twice.

First time I died, I got a bit too far into his territory, and we had a small brawl. I died, he escaped with about 16 health. Dang.
Second time, after I had forced him to use his ult, Dakk started to punish my tower big time. To stop him I had to attack him, but he actually ended up killing me (escaped by throwing the lifestealing ghoul at me, healed him just enough to survive a swing of my cleaver)

Overall, I had fun, but the better laner won.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: July 18, 2011, 06:44:35 pm »

Good to know Dakk is working again.  :D

Also, Bord, wrong thread?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 06:46:47 pm by Rebecca Black »

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #1712 on: July 18, 2011, 06:46:00 pm »

Ah, yes. Moving the post there.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: July 18, 2011, 06:47:28 pm »

What about Mordekaiser versus Yorick?
Also often called Boowells.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: July 18, 2011, 06:51:06 pm »

Wouldn't Yorick win? Yorick can just lifesteal everything.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #1715 on: July 18, 2011, 06:59:35 pm »

Now, what about Yorick vs WW/Fiddlesticks?

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: July 18, 2011, 07:14:20 pm »

Maybe not Warwick with the recent nerfs to him. Fiddle is still up, though.
Also often called Boowells.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: July 18, 2011, 07:19:08 pm »

Just played ranked again, fuck me i'm dumb for doing it solo.Things were going poorly for us from the very start, mostly our TF who had some problems with his connection, so he died, a lot.But my main gripe was with our Leona, who insisted that their tanks Cho and Singed, along with Fiddle were a bigger threat than super fed Gangplank and Akali.So she built only magic resist, not hp or armor (not anything besides BV and SV) but MR, needless to say she could be two shotted by any of the two carries.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: July 18, 2011, 07:45:39 pm »

New week, new champions:

Anivia
Ashe
Malphite
Maokai
Master Yi
Mordekaiser
Morgana
Poppy
Rumble
Twisted Fate

As per the recommendations, I will try some Mordekaiser as ninjapusher/turretkiller. In that category, how bad is AD TF? On paper AD TF will make me destroy turrets better.
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: July 18, 2011, 07:46:02 pm »

I've yet to try ranked. I think I'd rather play it with 5 man premades, or at least duo queue it.

I just picked up Orianna and went 7/0/12 the second time I played her. I'm still getting used to the ball though. I had a facepalm worthy moment when I ulted just as I stepped out of range of the ball making it go off where I was standing.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: July 18, 2011, 08:14:29 pm »

Another derp game, this time our Ashe kept dying all the time, then she had a very interesting build, Dorans blade, Banshee, Boots of Switfness, Phage and a Giants Belt.I mean, what the fuck, someone who is level 30 should know these things, ffs
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: July 18, 2011, 08:31:13 pm »

Welcome to 1200 ELO ranked. Where everyone is secretly a castrated, mentally-handicapped, monkey.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: July 18, 2011, 09:42:16 pm »

In that category, how bad is AD TF? On paper AD TF will make me destroy turrets better.

Twisted Fate, in my opinion, is meant as a hybrid, though many build him as either straight AP or straight AD. He does well as either, but really unlocks his potential as a true hybrid; unless you have a ton of both magic resist and armor at any point in time, he can decimate you in the length of a single stun. 2 seconds worth of stun more or less on command, combined with his passive and his Q make him a fairly big pain in the ass. AD generally takes more time to build up, as most AD heroes do, and that's where his hybrid potential shines, since you can start nuking early and autoattacking efficiently later, interspersed with nukes that hurt in a decent AoE.

He's really squishy though. I love facing him mid as... well, pretty much any hero I mid with. Irelia especially.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: July 18, 2011, 10:07:25 pm »

There's lots of ways to build TF.

Attack speed TF is good for killing people and is build with things like Wits End, Malady, Bloodrazor, etc etc. Lumbajak uses this build to great effect, he probably knows more about it than me.

Attack damage TF is kinda bizzaro to me. I don't see the point but it will work like any other attack damage champion. The only difference is that on TF, he has a global teleport so you can get very scary with the ganks.

Ability power TF is the most popular one. With Deathcap and Lichbane he will basically rape towers doing insane, unbelievable damage to them. He also pokes like a crazy person with his cards but is not as good at killing champions as the other TFs.

I prefer AP TF myself (I like to see half the enemy tower's hp bar disappear in one attack), but I think all the others are good too.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 1067