Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276233 times)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Kat? Not overpowered at all. She's just one of those champs that scales really well in a solo lane if you don't deny her. Like akali, who becomes a monster if you don't keep her from farming all she can, except akali does everything kat can, only better.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kat? Not overpowered at all. She's just one of those champs that scales really well in a solo lane if you don't deny her. Like akali, who becomes a monster if you don't keep her from farming all she can, except akali does everything kat can, only better.
The problem is that you need some sort of hard CC to deal with kats ult.
Akali is easy to deny, katrina, not so much.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Kat is the third level of LoL skill testing.

Level 1: Morde is overpowered

- teaches you kiting
Level 2: Trynd is overpowered
- teaches the value of exhaust / ignite / proper focus and disengaging
Level 3: Kat is overpowered
- teaches the value of CC and saving it for the proper moment
Level 4: Karthus is overpowered
- teaches idiots not to build glass cannon

This is completely true and totally not made up on the spot by me.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile

Add a
Level 5: Gangplank is overpowered
- teaches the value of armor items against fed carries, even especially on supports
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

Don't forget
Level 6: Soraka is overpowered
Teaches you that some champions really are overpowered.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Fuck Soraka and her global heal. It has been the downfall of many a towerdive. Or ya know, it would be, if most people were as good as using it as the basic bots are.

And to add to this shiny new thing we got going:

Singed is Overpowered:
- Teaches when chasing a low-hp enemy champ is worth it or not.

In other news, you know how long a 200hp Singed can put off death against their entire team while he guards a tower and they all have skill shots?

'Bout 2 minutes.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

In other news, you know how long a 200hp Singed can put off death against their entire team while he guards a tower and they all have skill shots?

'Bout 2 minutes before he gets a pentakill and heals to full.
Fix'd.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

They eventually towerdived (can't dodge all auto-attacks :( ) me in an action that can only be called "Fuck it, kill his ass"

Triple-kill, fuckers. I love my goop.

---

Fail moment, I then played Galio in the next game, and leveled up Gust first because I was so used to getting Fling.  :-\
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Galio has nothing on Singed.

Singed is supreme! You know you're going to lose when you see Surfer Singed. Anyone who owns that skin will fuck. You. Up.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

One time I played Singed I pretty much carried our team to the point where they consciously decided to not leave tower range unless I was leading the charge.

"Shit guys there they are, let's wait for Singed."

"/all SURF'S UP"

And then I ran down midlane without stopping, got a quadra kill and killed their Nexus.

When I started that run they still had their second midlane tower up.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

Just played a ranked game. The enemy had a beast Singed, and I am at the elo where people still huff the purple stuff. Too bad that his team was mostly retarded (herpderpvlad, TANKPLANK who rushed spirit visage)

gg singed nocturne.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There is an interesting complaint rising up on the EU LoL forums about the split. Why did Riot do the split pretty much along the Iron Curtain? It only causes negative associations and automatically makes people favor the West. They could've just named the servers EU #1 and EU #2 without splitting them geographically and they would've avoided another PR disaster.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 10:31:06 am by LASD »

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Also no reason to call it Nordic&East, unless the north of the continent is somehow in the west at the same time, and the server crap is quite bad right now, haven't been able to get past the Busy server screen for the last two days :I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

motorbitch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: ymir
Comparing a split to create stability on our game servers with the political landscape of Europe is pretty wild stuff. This is not politically motivated, the majority are able to see that it is not politically motivated, and the only people claiming it is, are those who are trying to pad their points.
albeit i belive this, i think its just ignorant of culture, and the average ability of the mixed in countries to speak english or russian.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Galio has nothing on Singed.

Singed is supreme! You know you're going to lose when you see Surfer Singed. Anyone who owns that skin will fuck. You. Up.

I am so proud to have Surfer Singed. He is GLORIOUS.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 1067