Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276242 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Yea but it shows damage done by the whole team, I didn't check if there was another option, that game took 1 hour, I was tired :P

Pretty sure you can view individual damage though, I was just feeling lazy there.

From the dropbox the "Total damage dealt" shows individually per player, not whole team.
I think there should be a new dropboxes, with things such as "Damage dealt to minions" "Damage dealt to champions" and "Damage dealt to buildings" because they now calculate all damage dealt, which means farmers have their dmg meters filled up.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 07:33:33 am by Nilocy »

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dakk, if you included total damage, Vayne might have been first with her true damage, Bloodrazor, and SoTD.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Signed/alistar combo is so much fun  8)

We steamrolled people and they couldn't do nothin.

Though at the beginning we fed veigar a little bit, so he ended with 7 kills.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Nidalee is on my Renekton List with the following counter to everyone:
Renekton

Fixed.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

My god

And when the surrender votes started, 2 players always said no. I always voted yes, since it was hopeless...

EDIT: Lol.

Never seen advertising. I'm afraid to go, what is in there.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 11:46:13 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They should just shut down the EU server 'til the split happens. 10 minute queue in the launcher to get to a 13-minute login queue. Then at least 10 minute queue from champion select to a game (I don't know how much longer it would've gone on for as someone left).

Also, custom games is filled with something called AFK games, which can't be good at all for this problem.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm tempted to just permanently stay inside the afk rooms as well.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Yeah, I'm tempted to just permanently stay inside the afk rooms as well.

What is their purpose?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

If you're in an AFK room, you can't get session closed.

Session closed happens like once every 10 minutes in EU server if you're not in a game. That combined with the ridiculous hour long queue times etc... you get the idea.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

You could always just play on the NA servers since that's where you live.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

You know what is fun as AP TF? To first throw a gold card dealing +500 dmg, then throw Wild CArds dealing another +500 dmg, and then throw lichbane'd attack (it doesn't always proc with "Pick a Card"ed attack) to deal yet another +500 dmg. All this combined with the really low cooldowns, playing him is fun.

Oh, and the pushing. That is really quick. About the same rate with Yi that has Ghostblade + Divine + some attack damage.

Results of the last game as AP TF:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile

What do you get when your Gangplank has 100% crit chance and no need for boots in an hour long game?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

On the other hand, I died trying to be over aggressive to their Kat as she mid. 4 times. So who's the more overpowered solo lane? Probably could've tried to be a bit more farm intensive early game, but winning is winning. Plus I hate being pushed out of my lane by someone who can Q spam better than me.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 10:12:11 pm by Astral »
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 1067