Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1276261 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Nidalee is on my champion counter list with the following counter to her:
? ? ?

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nidalee is on my champion counter list with the following counter to her:
? ? ?

It's hard to out-lane Nidalee due to her heal but as certain chars it's not too difficult to stay on par with her.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

Read: Don't take spears to the face.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Read: Don't take spears to the face.
and if you do don't run away from them first, they jsut hurt more...
Nom nom nom

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hate Alistar mid so much. Glad he's getting nerfed. He shouldn't be able to fill the roles of AP Carry and tank at the same time, especially with all of that CC.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

A delicious thread I found.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=904690
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

In the spoiler tags, I have bolded all food-related puns in the post. There are lots of 'em.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

You know, on a list of things I'd like to see riot do, top would probably have to be introducing less new characters.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile

^This. I'd much prefer that they stopped making champions at least for a while and started working on different maps, but mainly to fix the champions that already exist. Among all the champions currently availiable only about 20 remain competitive, another 20 works fine but not as good as the first 20, and the rest is either awaiting changes/remakes or are so broken that playing them equals trolling.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

I actually don't mind the current rate they release new characters. 1 every 2 - 3 weeks? That's fine by me. For people like me who've played and seen people play all the characters, it keeps things fresh.

Sure, it's horrid for newcomers but bleh.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

I think it is like with VALVe, they have different people in different areas. Some work modeling maps, some work modeling champs.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Riot may not only use same work ethics as VALVe, but they may also use the same time.

Know VALVe time? Tomorrow = In couple of days.
Next week = This month.
Maybe in a year = Couple of years.
Soon = A bit longer.

Also my favorite: ...Any minute now = 5 days later.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 08:31:29 am by Bordellimies »

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Well they could atleast tell us why they are delaying this stuff, i mean, the new map was pormised to be out by christmas, it's summer and we still have only two maps and no reason as to why.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Well they could atleast tell us why they are delaying this stuff, i mean, the new map was pormised to be out by christmas, it's summer and we still have only two maps and no reason as to why.
They're not making the new map any more. They said so themselves.

Microcline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There are many things that I can complain about (mostly the fact that champion releases consist of 6300 IP for another squishy female champ whose tits and hat are both bigger than her head, and Riot's animosity towards tanks), but magma chamber isn't really something I care about.  I feel about it the same way I feel about twisted treeline; that there's no way to balance all of the champs for more than one map, so we'll all go back to summoner's rift in a week.

Edit: No new map?  That isn't surprising, given the balance concerns.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Did they atleast say why?

The new map looked interesting enough, and the concept art was pretty sweet, don't know why would they go trough all that trouble and then simply cancel the damn thing
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 1067