Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 677 678 [679] 680 681 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270490 times)

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Kha'zix, the Voidreaver - 1.0.0.148
« Reply #10170 on: October 07, 2012, 07:12:30 am »

It turns out it wasn't actually a DDoS attack but hardware failure... have to admit that hardware sure has a sense for drama.

In other news my current inability to work with Rengar's Q is leading me to rage at videogames harder than I should be. I just got angry at a guy over a game of chess  :-[

For some strange reason autoattack resets just mess with me. I can't really use Jax's to its full potential and I'm god damn lost at Rengar's. I'll usually use Q to get to 5 ferocity and then... just kind of fumble around trying to use my empowered Q. Can someone explain in simple terms which will not break my feeble mind how exactly, step by step, am I supposed to get Rengar's double Q instagib combo. Like "press Q -> autoattack" simple. Thanks in advance!

I know I raved about Rengar for three whole pages, but this is killing me and if free-week Kha'Zix feels better with his targetted nuke I might have to refund Rengar again :|
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10171 on: October 07, 2012, 07:47:17 am »

if you leap at someone from bush, you can do that, q immediately after they take the damage, and then q again.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #10172 on: October 07, 2012, 09:42:33 am »

Leap, press q, then immediately press q again. If maxing w, it's a lot simpler.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10173 on: October 08, 2012, 08:49:30 am »

The community has been in an uproar over the last few games of S2. It's like one giant team fight clusterfuck between riot and crowd.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10174 on: October 09, 2012, 10:31:00 am »

It's not really surprising. The community is in an uproar every time the servers go down. But by community, I mean the angry vocal minority. Seriously, I don't think most people care that much. And it sounds like people who were actually at the event got treated pretty well through the whole ordeal. 

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10175 on: October 10, 2012, 02:53:21 pm »

Holy fuck, new TF is way more of an improvement than I expected. I thought it'd just be a model/particle update that didn't shift too much about him but he's being pushed more into cowboy territory and I think it really improves his character.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10176 on: October 10, 2012, 06:16:30 pm »

So the verdict is in on the cheating allegation:

Hi everyone,

We’ve completed a comprehensive investigation of all alleged incidents of players looking at the venue screen at the World Playoffs. Our full rulings are posted by bitingpig below, but here’s the tl;dr:

We evaluated these cases based on intent, severity and tangible impact to the course of the game. Based on our investigation, the Azubu Frost incident is the only one where we determined there to be tangible impact – we believe other members of AzF modified their gameplay (level 1 ping and Jayce brush check) based upon the information gained. We don’t believe, however, that these actions decided the winner of the game.

Per our rules we are issuing a fine of $30,000 (20% of current tournament winnings) for unsportsmanlike conduct. Proceeds will go to our charity program in Korea.

Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2663221

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #10177 on: October 10, 2012, 06:23:36 pm »

I'm more curious why the blazes they were able to just turn their head and apparently look at what other folks were doing or summat. Any particular reason Riot or whoev' couldn't just put up, I dunno, a screen or something? Block field of vision?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10178 on: October 10, 2012, 08:17:18 pm »

Hah fuck you timezones I beat you by napping!

Thought WE might have won it early but CLG learnt a lot with the picks in the previous games. Little point that I think casters didnt really pick up on was that WE's gold advantage was a bit on Leona and then they lost it with the dead oracle's so even when teams were even on gold CLG were up, also mao waiting so long hurt the experience so that helped Snoopeh make more of an impact.

Looking forward to more interesting M5 Picks finally, and TPA looked so deadly so this will be interesting.

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10179 on: October 11, 2012, 05:28:02 am »

"Hey casters who is the best champion in the tournament so far"
"Uhh Shen"
"Uhh Ezreal"

No one says the obvious answer which is Orianna. Has 100% win rate. So OP

EDIT: Whoops, 1 loss on Orianna, didnt see the Semifinals till now
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 06:44:33 am by Sharp »

Graven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10180 on: October 11, 2012, 01:34:39 pm »

Generally I believe events like this are played out with the teams in isolation booths, to prevent both what happened now, and just picking up general cues from the audience and casters. No idea why Riot went with the "everyone together in an outdoor venue" option. Also is the tournament back on?!?

edit : Oh, looks like it did, and M5 already lost :( Well I officially don't care about this tournament anymore, sigh. Anyone know where I can watch the games?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:42:36 pm by Graven »
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10181 on: October 11, 2012, 02:31:43 pm »

If anyone doesn't care about the tournament anymore, I'd read up on the teams. Taipei Assassins are actually a bunch of pretty cool guys. I'm rooting for them despite knowing AZF is going to win.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10182 on: October 11, 2012, 02:49:46 pm »

Just going to repeat Gravens request for where one could watch the games.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10183 on: October 11, 2012, 03:13:16 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG_SSifjBWs

This guy has all of Wednesday (Thursday morning for Rest of World) games.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10184 on: October 11, 2012, 03:34:35 pm »

Thanks a lot, Sharp!

And penguin, it's not about the other teams being boring or uninteresting, it's about the only team I'm emotionally invested in no longer playing. Why the hell am I emotionally invested in a LoL team? Because it's a sad life out there x]
Pages: 1 ... 677 678 [679] 680 681 ... 1067