Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 675 676 [677] 678 679 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270410 times)

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Kha'zix, the Voidreaver - 1.0.0.148
« Reply #10140 on: October 05, 2012, 05:05:42 pm »

Orianna OP.

I felt Ryze was a silly pick to counter as well, when you see a team with Jayce, Nunu and Orianna you know they are going to be fast. If I was there (and good at LoL) I would have picked Anivia just to counter that sheer speed as well as have some decent range to stay towards the back in fights and to try and do some traps.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10141 on: October 05, 2012, 05:46:17 pm »

Oh man it's nearly 2 a.m. and I really have to go to bed :( Well I did watch M5 win, atl, but was really curious how TSM would fare against Azubu Frost.

A nice win by TPA, too - seems they're more of a "slowly accrue advantages" team instead of a "god damn that play!" team, which might put them at a disadvantage against both M5's incredible teamfights and CLG.EU's staling.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10142 on: October 05, 2012, 06:15:44 pm »

Predicting just based on team compositions that Azubu Frost are going to win round 1 vs TSM.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10143 on: October 05, 2012, 06:39:56 pm »

TSM has a lot of aoe damage in their team composition. I think it will really come down how teamfight engagements go. If Sona can land a good ult followed up by a Shyvana ult TSM should be able to put out a lot of damage to most of Frost's team. But if TSM gets caught out by a Blitz pull Frost has enough CC to make sure whoever gets pulled can't get away.

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10144 on: October 05, 2012, 06:41:40 pm »

Will find out if the game ever starts. Curse you sunlight, the bane of gamers world-wide!

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10145 on: October 05, 2012, 06:45:21 pm »

I'm interested to see if there will be a lot of MF & Blitz roam. They're both incredibly fast champions.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10146 on: October 06, 2012, 03:22:23 pm »

CLG.EU vs World Elite going on, CLG.EU getting schooled on picking teamfights and taking major objectives. 1:0 for WE. GO WORLD ELITE WOO
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10147 on: October 06, 2012, 04:01:19 pm »

So I was watching the second match, enjoying the shenanigans of the inital lanes when suddenly Twitch dies, then it takes some five minutes to load, and now it can't play anything, I would try owned but it's having the same issue.

What gives, the load can't be that bad, can it?

And it's back with some dude talking random nonsense, what happened with the game?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 04:03:01 pm by Jopax »
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Graven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10148 on: October 06, 2012, 04:02:41 pm »

Everything died. It's back online now, but everything was dead. Also there's a ton of people watching, was about 250k on twitch, I think.

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10149 on: October 06, 2012, 04:08:55 pm »

Well WE are still sitting down so maybe CLG EU won game 2 for a 3rd game tie break?

Graven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10150 on: October 06, 2012, 04:14:04 pm »

Think the game is being remade or something. Not sure because I muted the stream because god damn. DJ Sponge or whatever has almost disintegrated my remaining nerves.

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10151 on: October 06, 2012, 04:15:36 pm »

Lucky for CLG, another chance.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10152 on: October 06, 2012, 05:19:47 pm »

Why are people even letting CLG.EU play, this is the most boring game I've seen this tournament.

edit : Oh god kill me there's gonna be another game probably I just want to watch M5
Honestly how can just 5 people be so infinitely boring. This is insane.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 05:44:55 pm by Graven »

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10153 on: October 06, 2012, 05:49:35 pm »

Another vintage Clg.eu performance. Roll on game 3!

Why are people even letting CLG.EU play, this is the most boring game I've seen this tournament.

edit : Oh god kill me there's gonna be another game probably I just want to watch M5
Philistine. :P

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10154 on: October 06, 2012, 06:09:32 pm »

Boring your opponents to death is a very common western European strategy.
Pages: 1 ... 675 676 [677] 678 679 ... 1067