Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dullest tantrum ever.  (Read 2388 times)

veok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dullest tantrum ever.
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2011, 01:09:35 am »

Coincidentally, I had a miner's child (5 years old, tops) kill a steam HFS.

To be fair, steam HFS have to cry themselves to sleep at night already.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2011, 03:15:28 am »

Steam HFSs tear hits Steam HFSs upper body.
The severed part sails off in an arc.
Steam HFS has been struck down.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

ledgekindred

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh Boy, Microcline
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2011, 05:22:41 pm »

I had a dwarven child punch the brain out of a troglodyte once.  It was pretty impressive.  The filthy trog was coming up the ramp from the caverns and dorfs were fleeing left and right.  Meanwhile this little kid is coming down the ramp getting closer to where the trog is and I figured "that's it for the kid."  The child walks up to it and with a single blow, punches it's skull into it's brain and keeps walking down the ramp like nothing happened.

If Dwarven Children are the Dwarven equivalent of Bruce Lee... how do Snatchers get away with them so easily?

Just because they can punch the face off of tentacle demons doesn't mean they aren't still stupid dwarves.  They are probably told that they're going to get free socks.
I don't understand, though that is about right with anything DF related.
I just hope he dies the same death that all dwarfs deserve: liver disease.
The legend of Reg: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=65866.0
Atir Stigildegel, Legless Hero of Diamondrelic: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=83136.0

Chessrook44

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2011, 06:37:02 pm »

If Dwarven Children are the Dwarven equivalent of Bruce Lee... how do Snatchers get away with them so easily?

Just because they can punch the face off of tentacle demons doesn't mean they aren't still stupid dwarves.  They are probably told that they're going to get free socks.
I'm suddenly envisioning a truck sitting outside the fort with the words "FREE CANDY SOCKS" with happy music playing and a goblin sitting at the wheel.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2011, 07:23:01 pm »

Steam HFSs tear hits Steam HFSs upper body.
The severed part sails off in an arc.
Steam HFS has been struck down.
The spinning -Butterfly Wing Breeze- strikes the Wimp of Steam in the lower body and the severed part flies off in an arc!
The Wimp of Steam has been struck down.

I'm suddenly envisioning a truck sitting outside the fort with the words "FREE CANDY SOCKS" with happy music playing and a goblin sitting at the wheel.
That's ridiculous. If dwarves haven't made boats, goblins can't make trucks.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Chessrook44

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2011, 08:35:21 pm »

That's ridiculous. If dwarves haven't made boats, goblins can't make trucks.
A wagon, then?
Pages: 1 [2]