Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Mitadake High  (Read 2476 times)

RF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Mitadake High
« on: May 10, 2011, 06:31:21 am »

TVTropes
BYOND

I was wondering if anyone else plays this game. It's basically what SS13 would be if SS13 was stuck in a school instead of a space station.

Anyone interested enough for me to set up a roleplay intensive server for B12Gers only?

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
Re: Mitadake High
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 07:26:11 am »

I've tried it for a couple rounds.

The very first round the admins at the time hosted a dick-around round for me to acclimatize, which was p. cool.  After the little tutorial from the admin, I fucked off to the map's basement and started Fight Club.  The only person that showed up wanted to roleplay hypnotizing stuff, but played along when I did some spooky seems-innocent justasplanned stuff where I reversed it and hypnotized him with the light reflecting off my PDA.  "You want to join Fight Club".

After that I gave him a piggy back ride, and then told him Fight Club had $1000 club dues.  Since he already fought he couldn't weasel out of it either.

The next round was spent looting the classroom's desks for little glowstick things and pushing desks into some sorta barricade.  The lights went out for some reason, so we spent the whole thing in the dark.  ...I think the girl I was with was the same admin or something, and was slowly all "ooo I have a crush on you", which I sorta just played indifferent to, because screw that.

Eventually we left the room.  She didn't want to take any weapons, so I played (useless and reluctant) hero, and walked around with a billhook I'd looted out of a trashcan in the kitchen.

Eventually it ended in this Mexican standoff thing at the main gate.  Red-haired boy was all covered in blood, Pink-haired girl wasn't, they were both accusing each other of being mental, and I was trying to seem intimidating and in-control while what's-her-face hid behind me.  We'd spent so long in that room, though, the time ran out right there.

The rounds quickly diminished in enjoyability, though, and I eventually switched back to SS13 later that evening.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 04:29:07 pm »

You should've chopped all their heads off, wrote GOOD GOD I'M IN AN ANIME on the wall in blood and killed yourself.
Shoes...

RF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 04:50:19 pm »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=56072.msg1211644;topicseen#msg1211644

Yeah, last post was this time last year, I think. :p

<snip>

You do have to engage in roleplay for the game to be entertaining. Lights were probably shut off by someone in the basement (there's a fusebox down there that allows you to remotely turn off power to any part of the school) to allow them to kill people easier etc.

Also, all game modes except Death Note mode are worthless. Imagine SS13 without traitor mode.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 04:59:16 pm »

DYK: We hate thread spam, and find Necroing to be the lesser of the evils.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 05:39:57 pm »

Don't say "we", as soon as he would necro it, there would be a bunch of guys bitching about it :).

But keeping everything in one thread may be nice, at least for the search reasons.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

RF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 05:52:49 pm »

DYK: We hate thread spam, and find Necroing to be the lesser of the evils.

Then why did it specifically tell me not to post when I tried to post in that thread? :P

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011, 06:04:35 pm »

Just to mess with you.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 10:34:15 pm »

Imagine SS13 without traitor mode.
But extended is fun.