Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29

Author Topic: Re: Nchardahrk - an Elder Scrolls mod V2.1 || Turning the Kalpa  (Read 107763 times)

Foamybeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KEK in all things.
    • View Profile
Re: Nchardahrk - an Elder Scrolls mod|||V1.8
« Reply #150 on: March 14, 2013, 09:10:01 pm »

*shrug* I always loved them, since I was 10 (Got the Game of the Year edition for my birthday when it first came out) so i really dont' care what the Dwemer may or may not have liked, haha.
Dwarf Fortress Immortality: Cask of Amontillado-ing all your dwarves.
I'm trying to figure out how creeping eyes vomit despite not having a mouth.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 20, 2013, 10:32:08 am »

Thanks to Putnam's DF hack utility you can expect the enchanting system to become a lot more intresting in next versions. This also means a much more intresting Clavicus Vile interactions than I had planned.

This also means next versions will be completely pre-packaged.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

QuiteFranklyMyMaN

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 20, 2013, 01:02:26 pm »

Nchardahrk?

Sloan necro speak?

Sloan in mod?

Sloan are huge creatures.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 20, 2013, 02:27:32 pm »

Nchardahrk?

Sloan necro speak?

Sloan in mod?

I believe you mean sload.

And Nchardahrk was the name of a dwemer ruin in Morrowind, near Dagon Fel. Not to be confused with Nchardak in Solstheim, visited on Dragonborn.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

QuiteFranklyMyMaN

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 20, 2013, 03:33:22 pm »

Nchardahrk?

Sloan necro speak?

Sloan in mod?

I believe you mean sload.

And Nchardahrk was the name of a dwemer ruin in Morrowind, near Dagon Fel. Not to be confused with Nchardak in Solstheim, visited on Dragonborn.

course I meant sload brah, sheesh I dunno wut happened to mah bran.

anyway dude, keep it up, I hope you add Sload invasions.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 26, 2013, 03:10:48 pm »

There will be a release soon (I hope today). I am going through all creatures and fixing any size problems. Some are too big, some too small (mostly too big)

Example: imperials have a size of 70.000, guars are about human-sized in the games but in the mod they are 300.000. Just too big.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 03:13:37 pm by Deathsword »

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 27, 2013, 01:29:42 pm »

Nope, guars are pack animals which are bigger than humans, so they should be around 250-300k. Consider it mass/weight. Horses are 600k.

That thing is definitely 350-500k in size. But they start small, so make them grow over time (50k at 1 year, 150k at 2 years, 300k at 3 years, 400k at 5 years, something like that).
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 01:33:16 pm by Deon »
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 27, 2013, 04:47:00 pm »

Nope, guars are pack animals which are bigger than humans, so they should be around 250-300k. Consider it mass/weight. Horses are 600k.

-image-
That thing is definitely 350-500k in size. But they start small, so make them grow over time (50k at 1 year, 150k at 2 years, 300k at 3 years, 400k at 5 years, something like that).
True. I'll see to it.

Also working on mages and ways to make your own mages.

Foamybeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KEK in all things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 27, 2013, 04:57:19 pm »

I've got an idea for that, if you are interested.

Make it so a Mage can cast a Dragonfire type spell, like a necromancer raises dead.
Dwarf Fortress Immortality: Cask of Amontillado-ing all your dwarves.
I'm trying to figure out how creeping eyes vomit despite not having a mouth.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 18, 2013, 10:48:56 am »

Currently finishing a release. It's mostly bug fixing, but will include a few creatures and the possibility of creating pyromancers. Will also include an optional set of files that cause all non-dwemer to be hostile to you.

Mister Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 18, 2013, 07:31:59 pm »

I checked this out today and it's pretty darn badbutt to be able to grab cliff racers and throw them around. This is how the Elder Scrolls is supposed to be!

Bit an issue I noticed, though; there are two entries for the male Suthay-Raht khajiit (and they are misspelled as Suthay-Rath :(). I didn't try the second male Suthay-Raht, but the first one's got some tissue issues (I was shattering muscles and skin of the same type of male Suthay-Raht in the arena, spraying mysterious unknown plant substance after a kagouti bit my leg off, etc etc).

Otherwise, very cool! I especially like the inclusion of different weapons. Raking a kagouti with a serrated spear? That just sounds painful, man

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 19, 2013, 10:22:44 am »

I checked this out today and it's pretty darn badbutt to be able to grab cliff racers and throw them around. This is how the Elder Scrolls is supposed to be!

Bit an issue I noticed, though; there are two entries for the male Suthay-Raht khajiit (and they are misspelled as Suthay-Rath :(). I didn't try the second male Suthay-Raht, but the first one's got some tissue issues (I was shattering muscles and skin of the same type of male Suthay-Raht in the arena, spraying mysterious unknown plant substance after a kagouti bit my leg off, etc etc).

Otherwise, very cool! I especially like the inclusion of different weapons. Raking a kagouti with a serrated spear? That just sounds painful, man
I'll fix that. One of those Suthay-Rahts is a very special Khajiiti.

Ok, this is wierd. All khajiiti are bleeding that substance, yet the blood-related tokens are correct.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 10:45:59 am by Deathsword »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 19, 2013, 02:32:11 pm »

Are they correct? Do you have the blood token in all castes (or with select_caste:all)? Do you have the blood itself correctly defined before all BLOOD tokens?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 19, 2013, 05:18:59 pm »

Are they correct? Do you have the blood token in all castes (or with select_caste:all)? Do you have the blood itself correctly defined before all BLOOD tokens?

Yeah, in each caste. Unless that is the problem.
Code: [Select]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:BLOOD:BLOOD_TEMPLATE]
[BLOOD:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:BLOOD:LIQUID]

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 19, 2013, 05:23:06 pm »

It is. Every single USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:BLOOD:BLOOD_TEMPLATE is redundant. You should just have one of that near the start and one BLOOD:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:BLOOD:LIQUID near the end after a [SELECT_CASTE:ALL].
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29