Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29

Author Topic: Re: Nchardahrk - an Elder Scrolls mod V2.1 || Turning the Kalpa  (Read 107757 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Nchardahrk - a TES mod|||V1.4 (Finally)
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2012, 06:13:59 pm »

Your unrelenting force shout will also tend to cave heads in >_>

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2012, 06:30:07 pm »

Bonus?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2012, 07:30:26 pm »

I'm actually leaving shouts out since the users have a tendency to kill themselves instead of the enemy. I'll add it once I manage to keep them from flinging themselves off a cliff when trying to Fus Ro Dah a dragon.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nchardahrk - a TES mod|||V1.5 - The Falmer
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2012, 04:12:46 pm »

Version 1.5 is out. Shouldn't be any bugs, but I may have missed something. As stated before, thu'um is disabled until I can make it's users kill others instead of themselves with it. Features are Falmer, chaurus, chaurus chitin, mudcrabs, emperor crabs and some tweaks to House Dagoth.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nchardahrk - an Elder Scrolls mod|||V1.6
« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2012, 08:12:34 pm »

So, new version. Added a few new creatures, fixed some minor bugs.

Currently working on an option total conversion version (mostly involves hunting down and deleting non-TES creatures from the DF files).

Among the new stuff we have Aurorans, Wisps (I hope these are working right) and Alits, also mudcrabs no longer live for thousands of years.

I'll focus on fixing the custom workshops next so they can be used again. Might also start working on an idea involving daedric shrines.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nchardahrk - an Elder Scrolls mod|||V1.7
« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2012, 05:31:40 pm »

Yet a new version after quite some time (as usual). Link is in the OP.

What is included: Workshops for the new interactions. A load of Daedra. Some balancing stuff, especially with House Dagoth. There is already a Shrine to Sheogorath building, but it's not implemented yet aside from it's graphics.

1.6 had the greatest ammount of downloads of any Nchardahrk version thus far (60), despite the fact that no one ever posts on this thread but me.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2012, 05:33:45 pm »

Haha, I know what that's like.

"20 people have downloaded Fortbent and nobody even asks about the error in the errorlog?"

funeymonkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2012, 05:37:29 pm »

i, for one, would like to see this be complete. i love tes series. i havnt downloaded it yet considering i am relatively new to adventure mode, but i will soon. good work

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2012, 05:38:52 pm »

i, for one, would like to see this be complete. i love tes series. i havnt downloaded it yet considering i am relatively new to adventure mode, but i will soon. good work
Oh it is going to be complete. Some day. But it will.

A warning: adventure mode can be very dangerous thanks to some enemies. Cliff Racers keep killing or crippling my adventurers, mostly.

Foamybeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KEK in all things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2012, 11:57:50 pm »

A warning: adventure mode can be very dangerous thanks to some enemies. Cliff Racers keep killing or crippling my adventurers, mostly.

Hah, as they should.
Dwarf Fortress Immortality: Cask of Amontillado-ing all your dwarves.
I'm trying to figure out how creeping eyes vomit despite not having a mouth.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 03, 2012, 06:30:25 pm »

Updated the previously-empty second post (in the first page) with my progress and some ideas for daedric shrines. Still, progress is going faster than normal.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 05, 2012, 11:55:39 am »

wow how did I not notice this was updated to the current version?  awesome :D
Nom nom nom

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 05, 2012, 12:18:06 pm »

Oh Knight of Order would be cool him and Hermaeus Mora are my favorite princes.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 05, 2012, 01:59:27 pm »

It started as a rewriting of the descriptions of daedric creatures. Now I am rewriting all descriptions. Expect lore.

Quote from: Sample: Cliff Racer
A large beaked creature with no legs and leathery wings. They are infamous amongst adventurers for their constant, unrelenting attacks and limitless numbers.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 02:07:35 pm by Deathsword »

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 05, 2012, 11:51:27 pm »

I wanted to resurrect my Dwemer Fortress mod, but now I feel it would be unfair because it would be some kind of competition between two mods on the same lore.

So PM me if you want me to join you. It would require you to send me the latest version of your awesome mod and find a way to chat with me. I don't care how: IRC, chat, Steam or anything else.

If you agree, I will share artwork and make manual for the first post. And ofc. I will share my latest work on interactions which involve Daedra Curses (I went ahead and made most Daedra to be able to curse mortals through "normal" gods, the idea here is that all gods worshipped by various nations are in fact manifestations/avatars of Daedra, so it looks like "Agnes Marius was cursed by *god name*, an avatar of Hircine, to hunt living in a form of a beast at night"; or "Gala Illirio was cursed by *god name*, an avatar of Molag Bal, to seek the blood and life force of living").

Hurry, the offer ends on 01.12.2012. If you pre-order now, you will recieve free graphical tiles as a bonus and a virtual t-shirt with my portrait ;).
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 12:08:23 am by Deon »
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29