Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Survivors: Finally Arrived at our Destination - Turn 2: The Horde Approaches  (Read 7327 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

OY! Just skip 'em!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am giving him till tommorow, but thats mostly because I am still need to work on this update, and three others.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 1 - Locked Doors, and Walking Dead

Spoiler: Known Area (click to show/hide)

Take the metal sheets, and attempt to block off as many holes in the downstairs as possible.
[3] You are able to seal off all the holes on the western side of the lobby, and the barricades should hold out against a beating from small groups of zombies. (- 6 Metal Sheets, -12 Wooden Boards)

Check the other floors.
[.] You try to go, and explore the other floors, but the door is locked, and [.] the door is to thick for you to shoot through with the current weapons you have. For now it looks like you will be confined to the lobby until you get something to blow through the door with.

Bobby Joe Joe goes out to find A semitruck and hotwire it, then back it up to the Building under a window, then barricade the stairway at the second floor. The semi trailer will be the way in and out. Use shotgun primarily, unless the zombie is not very dangerous then use the Slingshot.
[Auto-Fail] Before you can even get outside the street begins to fill with zombies it seems the sound of the trucks had drew tem towards you. So far 14 zombies had already entered the street,a dn began coming towards the hotel [6] you also hear the sounds of a larger horde coming your way from what you hear their seems to be [4] somewhere between 20 to 50 of them heading towards the Tenament building. 

((As an extra challenge, I shall be only speaking in Russian!))
"Ну, я выйду очистки из вас нужен."
Time to scavenge the upper floors! Or at least search 'em.
[.] The door is locked, and nothing you do seems to make it open. You will need either the key, and the keycard, or some breaching explosives, but if you blow the door open it will end up with you having much less portection. 

Go upstairs and sweep the building for zombies.
See Phantom's, and USEC's turns.

Nathan checked his SMGs to make sure they were fully loaded, then took position near the doors to make sure no zombies would get anywhere close.
[5] You are ready to go when you see the zombies start to pour out of the alleys in the road in front of the hotel. [6] You also hear the sounds of the approaching horde, and [6] from the amount of noise they are making the horde seems to around 45 to 50 zeds.

Spoiler: Stocks (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: kilakan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: USEC_OFFICER (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hastur (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Phantom (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bdthemag (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Special Ops Squad 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Special Ops Squad 2 (click to show/hide)

Posting to not lose any progress I still have to update the lobby map, and add the street map along with adding all the statuses
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 06:20:48 pm by adwarf »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok turn is done all statuses will be finished next turn,a dn the maps will be updated, adn added also as a bit of forewarning I won't be able to get on tommorow untilla roudn 6 to 7 PM due the fact taht I am going to help my mom at work tommorow.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

With no hesitation, Nathan opened fire with both guns, shooting into the horde as he walked backwards towards the door. All he had to do was get inside and close it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Run to the door, open it for Nathan, and cover him with my magnum as he retreats.

Khan downs the last of his whiskey, "Do I hear the sound of something wanting to die again, let's get this god damn party started!"
Nom nom nom

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

1. Can you put the bonuses for each character along with their equipment and status?

2. Light those goddamn zombies up (By light them up I mean take my time and shoot them in the head with my hunting rifle).
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 08:43:44 am by USEC_OFFICER »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1. Can you put the bonuses for each character along with their equipment and status?

2. Light those goddamn zombies up (By light them up I mean take my time and shoot them in the heat with my hunting rifle).
They're dead joe, stone cold dead, I don't think attempting to shoot them in the heat will do anything.
Nom nom nom

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

2. Light those goddamn zombies up (By light them up I mean take my time and shoot them in the head with my hunting rifle).

1. Will do when next turn is up all statuses will be done.

2.Doing this will just cause normal damage to the zeds since they feel no pain, and only drop dead when what little is lfet of their blood drains out (Normal zeds will usually bleed out in three turns if you manage to hit them, but this only works during they at night they are much stronger, and heal much faster)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

"Откроет вам кусок дерьма!"

Anatoly attempts to kick open the door or shoot the lock off.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry I forgot to tell you that the horde will arrive in 3 turns, but excessive noise may attract other zeds as well as some other things that go bump in the night (or day)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 2 - The Horde Approachs

Spoiler: Known Area (click to show/hide)

With no hesitation, Nathan opened fire with both guns, shooting into the horde as he walked backwards towards the door. All he had to do was get inside and close it.
[10 Shots = 1,1,6,4,6,8,9,7,10,2 = 6 Hits = 18 Damage Dealt = Zombies 1-3 Dead, Zombie 4 Badly Wounded] You release a barrage of bullets out the front door as you cover the others as the pull back to the tenament. Three zombies drop dead as the bullets rip through their skulls, and the blood drains out, and a fourth stumbles as sevveral bullets rip throuhg his torso.

Run to the door, open it for Nathan, and cover him with my magnum as he retreats.

Khan downs the last of his whiskey, "Do I hear the sound of something wanting to die again, let's get this god damn party started!"

[1 Shot = 3 = 0 Hits] You throw open the door, and fire a round at the zombies coming up the street, but your shot goes wide, adn misses the target. You hold the door open for the soldiers as the back into the lobby, and slam the door shut.

Light those goddamn zombies up (By light them up I mean take my time and shoot them in the head with my hunting rifle).
[1 Shot = 6 = 1 Hit = 6 Damage = Zombie 5 Dead] You quickly lined up a shot, and fired a round into the zombie's head as the bullet flies through his skull it explodes into gore,a dn the zombie falls forward.

"Откроет вам кусок дерьма!"

Anatoly attempts to kick open the door or shoot the lock off.
[Auto-Fail] You kick the door, but end up hurting your foot,a dn when you try to shoot it open the bullets ping off,a nd nearly hit you.

Spoiler: Stocks (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: kilakan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: USEC_OFFICER (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hastur (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Phantom (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bdthemag (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Special Ops Squad 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Special Ops Squad 2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zombie Horde (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Nate took some of the materials and started building a fortification they could slide in front of the door to keep it from opening.

I'm assuming they open inwards. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yep, and you could just move the tables, and chairs in front of them you are most likely going to need the materials to barricade the holes in the lobby. Also horde will arrive in 2 turns, noise generated drew 12 more zombies towards your location they will also join the horde. Note the more noise you make the more will come, and if this drags into the night stronger creatures will come crawling to the fight

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

Adwarf, did you ever think of putting the toolbox I have in my inventory!?

Anyway...
"Какой идиот замки двери для всех других этажах ..."
Anatoly curses the idiot that locked the door to the upper floors. Jesus, that is a retard. Or makes it out of fucking INDUSTRIAL STEEL.

Anyway, he'll just go stand guard until stuff can get done.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8