Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Survivors: Finally Arrived at our Destination - Turn 2: The Horde Approaches  (Read 7319 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Only a week. Not a big problem.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Indeed, no problem here. I'm still interested.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well I have the "Store" system worked out now all you guys have to do is choose one of the following methods for the supplies to arrive at your base.

Truck Caravan - Alot more supplies can be brought to you at once, and the products are cheaper, but it is able to get attacked by zombies on the way to your base, so it may be damaged, or most goods may be gone by the time it arrives. Arrival time is every 7 days

Helicopter Transport - Less supplies, and the products will cost more, but there is no way for it to be attacked, so their is no risk of it being damaged, or lost. Arrival time is every 5 days

Sea Transport - Preety much the same as the Land Caravan, but it can't be damaged, or lost, and it takes longer to arrive at your base. Arrival time is every 10 days

There will also be a chance for a caravan to arrive everyday from somewhere besides your home country.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

Sea transport!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Helicopter. It might cost more, but it'll arrive more often, and it'll never be attacked.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

Heli, faster and probably not as expensive.

After all, who do not want OMON Hind?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I dunno, I kinda like sea transport. That means we got a beachfront hotel! :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm also on sea transport, less often but cheaper and alot more just means we will have to stock up and be careful between shipments, but be able to get alot better things.
Nom nom nom

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

...Then again, we're at a damned apartment building at the center of a city. So that technically means it just gets closer by boat and then gets mobbed by zombies when it lands.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well the distance between you, and the beach isn't much, so the risk of attack is about 1/5 of that of the Truck Caravan, adn the ships will only get attacked if it arrives at night since during the day only a handful of zombies are still wandering around the rest are, from the intel you were given before starting ( You never asked if their was any so you didn't know till now ), they seem to gather in the mountains just outside the city in the day.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

I still prefer the helicopter. Sure, it's more expensive, but more days to stock up, man.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

When these caravans arrive the may sometimes bring with them other survivors who will begin living with you. Of course you can't control them, but depending on what job they have each survivor will act differently. For example a soldier will help you fend off any zombies that attack, but otherwise they will mostly just watch for more, or stay in his room waiting for something to kill.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I guess it's like the helicopter is the fastest and can't get lost or attacked but it's expensive and doesn't carry many passengers, the boat is slowest but it's safe and has the most, and the truck is the cheapest, least safe, and middle-ground as far as survivors go?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I guess it's like the helicopter is the fastest and can't get lost or attacked but it's expensive and doesn't carry many passengers, the boat is slowest but it's safe and has the most, and the truck is the cheapest, least safe, and middle-ground as far as survivors go?

Almost spot on the most survivors arrive via the Truck Caravan

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Ah, OK, makes sense since it can be attacked and all, so it's gotta have the best benefits as far as prices and survivors go.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8