Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Roll to Rebuild Turn 4 [Notha one bites the dust!!]  (Read 4261 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Rebuild Signups Closed
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2011, 04:25:53 am »

he hides better
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

kaikai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2011, 12:00:58 pm »

more resistant to poison and extreme weather

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2011, 05:18:14 pm »

I'm going to make some stats for those perks. If you want to use them jake, for for it.
adwarf/Sora: Slayer of Beasts - +1 damage against mutated animals of the wastes. (Radscorpions, geckos, etc.)
wolfchild/Jhon: Mad Science - Can create inventions using lower quality ingredients. (i.e. try to make a laser rifle with a flashlight, battery and magnifying glass. They'll be inherently weaker, but they're easier to make.)
Ahra: Shadow - +1 to stealth related actions and harder to see in dark areas.
kaikai/Kai: Resillience - Resistant to poison, dehydration, starvation, etc.
Humaan: Blood of the Ancients - Knows about Pre-war technology. Can supervise the construction of pre-war buildings, weapons, etc.

Now to jake - You've said that the players/settlements will require food. You should know how much food they'll get rom an average brahmin or bighorner, and stuff like that.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2011, 01:34:20 am »

Just f*ckin wonderfull my PC has a virus so i m posting this on my IPod i need to get it fixed and then i can do this ):
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2011, 04:52:30 pm »

Turn 1 "Where to start..."

You 5 have decided to try and rebuild society. Whether for the fame, glory, fortune or even just to feel good on the inside. You are based out a abandoned apartment complex know as "The Executive Heights"

"I think the old stadium would be a great place. Lots of room, high walls, great place to plant crops." said Humaan
"Well I think the old ranch would do us good, it's big already has crops and is isolated." stated Sora
"The old island prison could be great. One access point big ol walls and maybe even some contraband left over!" claimed Ahra

So what will it be everyone?

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 04:54:22 pm »

I say lets go for the stadium. After all, it IS my idea.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 06:46:12 pm »

The Ranch it is already set up for farming, and most likely has animal feed,and pens we can use. There is also a greater possibility of finding moonshining gear, tractors, seeds, canned foods, and animals already there.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2011, 07:06:38 pm »

The Ranch it is already set up for farming, and most likely has animal feed,and pens we can use. There is also a greater possibility of finding moonshining gear, tractors, seeds, canned foods, and animals already there.

there is also more likely to be stuff to make stuff with there than the stadium, only problem is it's probably the least defensable, still

Agree
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2011, 07:10:47 pm »

Easily remedy once we get some building supplies we can begin working on a wall, and if we get some NPCs we can drag cars, and make the typical Fallout style board, metal, and car wall.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 07:14:42 pm »

Easily remedy once we get some building supplies we can begin working on a wall, and if we get some NPCs we can drag cars, and make the typical Fallout style board, metal, and car wall.

I was thinking this, basicaly the advantages outweigh the disadvantages, but we still ned to be aware of the disadvantages
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kaikai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2011, 07:15:40 pm »

Few questions: How far are all the sites from eachother? If we were to settle in stadium can we raid the ranch for materials?

I vote stadium if question two is possible. The place is probably easier to defend, and the lawn care equipments will work as farming implements. (assuming we don't have a huge population to feed)

Edit* Vote Stadium we can eat the food from food stand, have easier access to car, and since we are downtown probably easier to get weapons.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 07:22:54 pm by kaikai »

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2011, 07:19:20 pm »

Few questions: How far are all the sites from eachother? If we were to settle in stadium can we raid the ranch for materials?

I vote stadium if question two is possible. The place is probably easier to defend, and the lawn care equipments will work as farming implements. (assuming we don't have a huge population to feed)

The stadium is in downtown, while the ranch is isolated in the middle of no where...You could raid the farm just it would be VERY hard to do so..

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2011, 07:23:19 pm »

I'm going to make some stats for those perks. If you want to use them jake, for for it.
adwarf/Sora: Slayer of Beasts - +1 damage against mutated animals of the wastes. (Radscorpions, geckos, etc.)
wolfchild/Jhon: Mad Science - Can create inventions using lower quality ingredients. (i.e. try to make a laser rifle with a flashlight, battery and magnifying glass. They'll be inherently weaker, but they're easier to make.)
Ahra: Shadow - +1 to stealth related actions and harder to see in dark areas.
kaikai/Kai: Resillience - Resistant to poison, dehydration, starvation, etc.
Humaan: Blood of the Ancients - Knows about Pre-war technology. Can supervise the construction of pre-war buildings, weapons, etc.

Now to jake - You've said that the players/settlements will require food. You should know how much food they'll get rom an average brahmin or bighorner, and stuff like that.

Thanks for the perks I will use them. I am making it so each action uses up calories by the end of the day you need at least 200 calories left over. if you dont you will suffer starvation level 1 then level 2 and finally death everyone starts with 3000 callories after that they have to eat to get calories. Drinking is that you need at least 4 cups of water a day.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2011, 11:23:57 am »

well...stadium
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2011, 07:12:55 pm »

Make a turn Jake. You owe it to yourself and your players.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4