Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Dirt and Blood  (Read 12590 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Dirt and Blood
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2011, 08:41:09 pm »

((Meanwhile, Cadre infantry usually use the Predatel'-Nadezdy Rifle, similar to the Mosin-Nagant. However, it is limited to three shots per stripper clip.))

(( I think it time to tell you what happen to the Cadre after 800 years. 400 years ago there was a bloody civil war between Pro-Coummunist, Pro-Republic, and Pro-Conservitive Sectionalists. It split the nation in three, and all three have experinced changing relations. Recently, a alliance was passed between the three states, now calling themselves the Vremyan Union. It is unknown how long this will last. ))

(( Although I will give you some access to the Vremyan history to edit it a little and change facts about, seeing as you created them. ))
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2011, 08:44:22 pm »

((You keep your greasy mitts away from any conjectured history involving the United Provinces.
Carry on.))
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2011, 08:45:07 pm »

So, what did you do to my guys?

I recommend brutal coup via warlocks.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2011, 08:51:21 pm »

((Meanwhile, Cadre infantry usually use the Predatel'-Nadezdy Rifle, similar to the Mosin-Nagant. However, it is limited to three shots per stripper clip.))

(( I think it time to tell you what happen to the Cadre after 800 years. 400 years ago there was a bloody civil war between Pro-Coummunist, Pro-Republic, and Pro-Conservitive Sectionalists. It split the nation in three, and all three have experinced changing relations. Recently, a alliance was passed between the three states, now calling themselves the Vremyan Union. It is unknown how long this will last. ))

(( Although I will give you some access to the Vremyan history to edit it a little and change facts about, seeing as you created them. ))
((Ah cripes. Just get rid of the Conservatives. You can however replace them with the religious fanatics.))

((Also: How the f*ck does my rifle work.
Muzzle loaded, one 8x52mm bullet at a time. Double bayonets tend to be attached to it.))

« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 08:53:45 pm by Phantom »

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2011, 02:43:28 am »

((Ah cripes. Just get rid of the Conservatives. You can however replace them with the religious fanatics.))
There's a difference?
Kidding.

>Remember things... and stuff. Call out to the nearest Corpsman, because we are obviously Marines, not Horse-Riding Losers.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2011, 07:54:18 am »

Also, find someone knowledgeable and get a sit-rep, to fill in the gaps.

((I'm curious, what's happened to Arcadia?))

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2011, 10:20:57 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You attempt to get up from the bed that you were lying on, in an attempt to search for a doctor of some kind. It hurts a bit as you get up, but it nothing to stop you. Walking out a bit in the tent, you note that there are similar beds that were next to yours. They are sepperated by a curtain of some kind. Most of the beds are full, mostly by Ariani, but there is a few other species, such as a few humans, and at least one Klackon.

A female Rabbit Ariani comes in, carring what seems like medical supplies. She notices you, and is given a jolt. She obviously did not expect you to be up.
"Why! You recovered quite quickly!"
She then nods, and says,
"You must be one of the people that joined Chalistairs military with the request, Blank-Eye!"
She seems to be refering to your other eye. For some reason that you cannot currently recall, it has no pupil or Iris.

What do you do?
>_

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2011, 10:24:17 am »

Join the glorious red king's army.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2011, 10:30:02 am »

Join the glorious red king's army.

(( As I have said before, in this timeline, Fredrick the Red was the devil incarnate in the eyes of the Ariani, killing and ensalving millions of them and destorying large parts of their culture. He is looked at as this world's Hitler... ))

(( Did you honestly think for a second that I would display you postively? ))
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 12:30:22 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2011, 10:35:56 am »

Yeah. I am going to have to ask for you not to say the guy I am directly playing as is like Hitler. That’s a pretty low blow.

At any rate, I do not see why that is so, you seem pissed I beat you in a game, but my actions are not nearly as bad as you seem to be making them out to be.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2011, 10:50:05 am »

Yeah. I am going to have to ask for you not to say the guy I am directly playing as is like Hitler. That’s a pretty low blow.

At any rate, I do not see why that is so, you seem pissed I beat you in a game, but my actions are not nearly as bad as you seem to be making them out to be.

(( This is not about the game. This is because you kept insulting me, pointlessly arguing, and disrespected me entirely. I hate you, and I still hate you. ))

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2011, 10:52:35 am »

That was all part of the game though. I do not hate you, or even disrespect you really.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2011, 10:57:44 am »

(( Your actions and sayings have consequences, and you cannot just say they were jokes and leave it behind like it was nothing. I am not forgiving you. ))

(( Enough of this. End the conversation. ))

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2011, 01:48:50 pm »

((aww, man! I had just gotten the popcorn!))

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2011, 01:56:31 pm »

(( Ahem. ))

(( Actions? ))

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11