Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Dirt and Blood  (Read 12573 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dirt and Blood
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2011, 11:36:35 am »

((Giving command to an individual with no experience of large troop leadership is never good...))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2011, 11:38:34 am »

((BUT THOU MUST))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2011, 11:40:21 am »

((Lead to the demise of a lot of troops and lose the war for your own side...))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2011, 11:55:32 am »

Plus, why couldn't we say that we do not feel confident we're up to that task?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2011, 12:03:54 pm »

Plus, why couldn't we say that we do not feel confident we're up to that task?

(( I could put that in the next update, but either way, your going to be in command of a Regiment. The general military code for Ariani is... flexable, to say the least. ))

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2011, 12:09:15 pm »

((So we don't have any choice at all, and we're going to end up in command of a regiment despite having close to no experience?))

"I do not want to feel responsible for sending fathers, sons and brothers to their death. *Rip off shoulder ensign* Consider this my demission."

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2011, 12:17:03 pm »

((So we don't have any choice at all, and we're going to end up in command of a regiment despite having close to no experience?))

(( Well, you were a Sargent Major before this. You have some experiance. And you also got high grades in a disclosed military school. In canon, you have reasonable skill in command. ))
(( And you do not have any choice in this decison. The game is CENTERED around your command of a Regiment in Chalistairs military. Also, that action would be considered treason, and you would be shot for it. Not exactly the best idea. ))

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2011, 12:19:19 pm »

((Well, then show some GMship. If you want to railroad us, don't ask like you're asking our opinion. Just fast-forward to where we're in charge of that. If you want to allow us to play this game, instead of watching it, let us do as we wish. We can then enjoy playing the live of a renegade, fighting for his life and his family's above a secession war background.))

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2011, 12:22:05 pm »

((Well, then show some GMship. If you want to railroad us, don't ask like you're asking our opinion. Just fast-forward to where we're in charge of that. If you want to allow us to play this game, instead of watching it, let us do as we wish. We can then enjoy playing the live of a renegade, fighting for his life and his family's above a secession war background.))
(( I guess I should have done that. But hey, I guess I was gunning for a reaction. Sorry for the railroading. I'll lay off of it once the game really starts. ))

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2011, 12:41:29 pm »

okay, so:

Mmk senor sargeant dude

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2011, 12:45:11 pm »

You express dissatisfaction at the request, saying that you do not want to risk lives with your leadership. He replies,
"But someone needs to die. There will always be killing as long as their is conflicting goals and motives. I am certain that some of them will die. There is no preventing that. By they are willing to die. If none are willing to die, then more people then ever will die. I regret all of this, but you can inspire them to fight harder then ever. And your skills in command have greatly complimented by others. I know you are a good choice."
You think it over for a few minutes, watching the bodies burn. You think you can see the souls of the dead, rising to the sky. You shake it off. That was the Ariani belief. Not yours. But still, it both troubles you.

After some time, you tell the commander that you accept.
"Good. I knew you would. Your new uniform is in your tent. Along with a horse. Your regiment is in the nearby town of Heltic."

What do you do?
>_

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2011, 12:46:18 pm »

T_T

Choo Choo! follow the railroad!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2011, 01:31:15 pm »

What he said.

Honestly, if you just want to write fluff, don't do it in the Forum Games board.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2011, 02:29:00 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You leave the commander and the pyre. The commander looked a little sad at the fact that you could not stay, but he quickly dismissed the thought.

You go over to your tent, a horse as the commander said waiting beside it, and inside you find your chest, belongings, and various over items. You open the chest and find your new Colonel outfit along with other things. You put on the attire and wear the jacket in your usually form. Only buttoning the neck peice and not wearing the sleaves. You take all your other important items in your bag and head to the stead waiting for you. You mount it and ride off to the town "Heltic", following various road sgins to your destination.

You reach "Heltic" by morning. The small town is only just starting to come to life. As you ride through, you see a soldier dressed for war run up to you. He seems to be a Raven man of some sort.
"Hello! You must be our new commander! Let me show you to the camp!"
He shows you down the streets. Some way through he very nervously splutters what seems like an attempt to start a conversation.
"So... Umm... My names Private Blasait. Whats yours?"

What do you do?
>_

(( Be a little more creative then just having me say your name >.< ))

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11