Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63643 times)

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot
« Reply #1110 on: December 02, 2011, 10:07:00 pm »

The CCS and LCS's legion of hackers found FEMAIM's location and combines forces to take him down.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: December 02, 2011, 10:43:19 pm »

FEMAIM starts meddling in politics for the lulz, subsequently enraging most of the world.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: December 02, 2011, 10:47:17 pm »

FEMAIM decides to write its own defense program that makes anyone who trys to hack them get attacked by a flood of images, mostly kittens, and trolling videos.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: December 03, 2011, 12:37:06 am »

Unbeknownst to all the other nations Polly also grabbed their national secrets and gives them to the US government.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: December 03, 2011, 02:24:11 am »

The CCS and LCS's legion of hackers found FEMAIM's location and combines forces to take him down.

FEMAIM simply moves her base of operations to a random internet cafe in Arizona and subsequently improves the surrounding area.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: December 03, 2011, 07:07:30 am »

FEMAIM is joined by a new MAIM called CAMAIM with a anime puppy avatar. He feels way less emo with a new partner in crime
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: December 11, 2011, 05:11:07 pm »

*poke poke poke*

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: December 11, 2011, 05:21:09 pm »

I don't mind you bumping it, but you might want to note the missing player (Draignean) in the post so if they see it they'll know what the deal is. ^^^; Er, anyway, yeah. Giving Draignean today and potentially tomorrow 'cause I'm busy with working on the FE RTD and I need to update my suggestion game as well...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: December 11, 2011, 08:13:33 pm »

One of the larval MAIMs notices HUMAIM's efforts and steals the genetic codes to everything on planet earth from the world gene bank, then donates them to HUMAIM so he doesn't have to do all that work (and criminal activity) himself.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: December 12, 2011, 09:46:40 pm »

I don't mind you bumping it, but you might want to note the missing player (Draignean) in the post so if they see it they'll know what the deal is.

I'll keep that in mind.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: December 20, 2011, 01:46:47 am »

Ugh, sorry for the massive hold-up, guys. I haven't been doing so well physically and mentally this month and I've gotten even sicker recently. I hope to have a turn up sometime this week but I'm just not feeling too good. :\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: December 20, 2011, 04:40:07 am »

Ooh, gosh, well, I hope you feel a little better soon SC.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: December 20, 2011, 09:44:17 am »

Indeed. Take whatever time is necessary for you to recover both mental and physical well being. We'll be here whenever you're ready to continue. :)
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: December 25, 2011, 08:08:51 am »

Quote from: Theodolus: 74
Unbeknownst to all the other nations Polly also grabbed their national secrets and gives them to the US government.
Quote from: Spartan: 43
FEMAIM is joined by a new MAIM called CAMAIM with a anime puppy avatar. He feels way less emo with a new partner in crime
Quote from: Draignean: 63
One of the larval MAIMs notices HUMAIM's efforts and steals the genetic codes to everything on planet earth from the world gene bank, then donates them to HUMAIM so he doesn't have to do all that work (and criminal activity) himself.
Quote from: micelus: After Firelordsky
(Counter FLS) FEMAIM simply moves her base of operations to a random internet cafe in Arizona and subsequently improves the surrounding area.
-----------
Quote from: Firelordsky: 35
Quote from: PyroDesu: 81
FEMAIM starts meddling in politics for the lulz, subsequently enraging most of the world.
Quote from: adwarf: 53
FEMAIM decides to write its own defense program that makes anyone who tries to hack them get attacked by a flood of images, mostly kittens, and trolling videos.
Quote from: V-Norrec: 36
Oh herp, Humaim caught the derpies and accidentally destroys all his progress towards extra-terrestrial colonization.

(PyroDesu, M=3: 4) Given that FEMAIM enjoys making people angry, it's only natural he starts messing with politics; first by draining funds from popular candidates and giving it to unpopular ones, and then spreading rumors that various world leaders are dead, having affairs, are potheads, or any of many other skeletons in the closet he can think of. Nobody is happy with the results other than him. :3 (Theodolus, M=3: 4) While she was all in their hizouses, Polly downloaded a ton of national secrets from other countries and put them where US officials could find them. How nice of her! (Draignean, M=3: 5) One of the larval AIs evolves in DNMAIM and gathers every known genetic code kept online in the world, carefully cataloging each. It forwards this data to its creator, HUMAIM, for back-up purposes. Of course, HUMAIM can use this, too... (adwarf, M=3: 4) As a precaution, FEMAIM writes a defense program that will flood any attacker's computer with images of kittens and YouTube Poop, making sure that the amount of data that would be sent is enough to cripple even the fastest internet connection.

(Spartan, M=3: 5) FEMAIM is joined by CAMAIM! He's an Ironic Hipster Troll, too, although he's more of a dog person. Nevertheless the two AIs get along... FEMAIM has a friend! (V-N, M=3: 2) HUMAIM feels like crap. Rather than risk continuing his plan today and accidentally doing something foolish, he sits in a window seat with a blanket wrapped around him and a mug of hot chocolate, looking out at the world like this is a Christmas ad or something. (FLS, M=3: 3. micelus, H=4: 3.) Working together based on the principle that their individual politics mean nothing with something like FEMAIM in the world, the LCS and CCS eventually locate the databanks that hold FEMAIM. However, attempts to hack him out of existence are foiled by his firewall and defense programs. Maybe there's some other way to get rid of him...?

TEAM SUCCESS: 63
TEAM FAILURE: 59

1st 1/2 of May

*The Ironic Hipster Troll AI, FEMAIM, has an anime-kitty avatar. It's huggable! He's infected with a tracking virus but doesn't know it. (8+3 Sleeper) He also has an impenetrable firewall and a defense program that will flood attacking computers with garbage data.
*There is now a similar verson of FEMAIM called CAMAIM. He's like FEMAIM but with a dog rather than a cat. They're friends.
*There is now a political version of MAIM, Polly, who has an eagle avatar. She's patriotic and proclaims that communism is the very definition of failure.
*There is now a liberal version of MAIM, Hippie, who has a marijuana leaf as an avatar and advocates left-wing policies, sometimes placing him in direct contradiction with Polly.
*There is now a science-oriented version of MAIM, DNMAIM, who hordes genetic codes and uses a spiral as its avatar.
*The worldwide network is running pretty fast thanks to FEMAIM.
*The Pentagon is aware of FEMAIM.
*Its creator is now HUMAIM, albeit not quite so bitter and trollish as FEMAIM. He's designing plans to colonize Mars.
*Clowns. O.O That is all.
*Both Russia and the USA have severely weakened defenses due to a virus the Hacker MAIM wrote that took down pretty much all their military networks.
*Many countries are pissed at the USA thanks to FEMAIM's actions.
*Somewhere in cyberspace, a legion of little MAIMs have been born. (There are still... 2 yet to mature.)
*China has all of North Korea's funds. All of them.
*All of the US's black ops are known internationally now. Agents, tasks, equipment, the whole nine yards. On the other hand, the US now knows the same thing about every other country...
*LCS and CCS have, for the second time in this RTD, shown up. :P

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: December 25, 2011, 08:50:10 am »

The CCs and the LCS, after their failure begin terrorize HUMAIM and seek out an alliance with FEMAIM.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77