Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63649 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot
« Reply #1065 on: November 06, 2011, 02:14:21 pm »

Do you have a preference for Team Success or Failure? Just curious. I can leave you as undecided if you'd rather just wait and see which one you end up on.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: November 06, 2011, 03:27:25 pm »

Do you have a preference for Team Success or Failure? Just curious. I can leave you as undecided if you'd rather just wait and see which one you end up on.

I'd like to wait and see. It really depends on who the character is.
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: November 06, 2011, 03:35:13 pm »

OK. Adding you to the waitlist now. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: November 06, 2011, 10:06:20 pm »

Still need [Noodlerex.]

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: November 07, 2011, 08:26:19 am »

Just replace him.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: November 07, 2011, 10:41:08 am »

All right then, first person to post an action for Team Success is his replacement...

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: November 07, 2011, 05:38:22 pm »

All right then, first person to post an action for Team Success is his replacement...

Do I count? If so Counter: MAIM manages to restore all the famous YT ber's accounts calming the hackers
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: November 07, 2011, 06:01:22 pm »

Yep, and turn in a few hours. ^^^

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: November 07, 2011, 07:08:28 pm »

Wait list me wherever.
Don't worry, I'll work it out. ^^^ Also, next round is full, but I can put you down for Round 7 if you want UltraValican.

Excellent
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 07:10:12 pm by UltraValican »
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: November 14, 2011, 02:19:02 pm »

All right, Skyrim-based break is over.

Quote from: Theodolus: 46
The base MAIM AI spreads to various corners of the net, but is unable to maintain singularity, fragmenting into a multitude of MAIMs, creating a complete society of AIs, each with their own unique personality.
Quote from: Spartan: After Firelordsky
(Counter Firelordsky) MAIM manages to restore all the famous YTuber's accounts calming the hackers
Quote from: Draignean: 1
HUMAIM extends the program he created to disable the nuclear armaments of russia and the U.S to the other countries as well, forcing a brief period of World Peace as all the war leaders of the nations enter collective apoplexy at the sudden loss of their BOOM-toys.
Quote from: micelus: 79
FEMAIM directs several billions of dollars from rich corporations to charities and poor people.
-----------
Quote from: Firelordsky: 90
FEMAIN goes off and "accidentally" deletes all the famous Youtubers' accounts and bans their IP adress. Unfortunately he leaves a surprisingly obvious trail back to the Area 51 network and all the hackers that want revenge for their Youtube heroes all join together hack and shut down Area 51.
Quote from: Elmach: 97
All the countries unite and attempt to take down MAIM.
Quote from: adwarf: 80
Send threatening emails to all the countries leaders of the world except the US, and link them all back to the Pentagon
Quote from: V-Norrec: 20
Hipster A.I. is the subject of much ridicule and turns into Emo A.I.

(Elmach, M=3: 2) Some of the affected countries attempt to eliminate MAIM, but it's extremely difficult to completely destroy something that doesn't physically exist. A few instances of FEMAIM are wiped from their servers, but when doing so floods their computer monitors with images of sad kitties the engineers assigned to the project feel too guilty to continue. (Firelordsky, M=3: 5. Spartan, H=4: 4.) To entertain himself, FEMAIM deletes several popular YouTube accounts and leaves traces pointing them at each other. After a day to let people raeg he restores the accounts, leaving no one the wiser as to what happened.

(adwarf, M=3: 4) To further entertain himself, FEMAIM repeats his 'AYB' troll attempt, only he sends threatening emails to world leaders using the Pentagon's mail server. Needless to say, myriad countries are pissed. (micelus, M=3: 4) FEMAIM contemplates other things he could do for a laugh. Perhaps play Robin Hood? Sure, why not? Hacking with a speed unmatchable by human hands, FEMAIM takes half of the money out of each major corporate account - even the ones in Switzerland and the Bahamas - and gives a portion to various small bank accounts and charities. Undoing the damage will be nigh impossible and will make the corporations look greedy. (Theo, M=3: 6) FEMAIM feels he doesn't have enough competition! He analyzes his own code and determines what exactly it is that gives him sentience, then randomizes several factors and sends these 'newborns' to various servers to grow and learn on their own. Perhaps things will be interesting now.

(V-N, M=3: 3) HUMAIM, in an attempt to demoralize his creation and stop it from doing so much damage, makes a highly derogatory YouTube video and uploads, pointing out that FEMAIM is a weeaboo and scared of clowns. FEMAIM is now feeling emo! (Draignean, M=3: 2) HUMAIM is too busy demoralizing FEMAIM to worry about the world! Maybe next time.

TEAM SUCCESS: 42
TEAM FAILURE: 34

1st 1/2 of March

*The Ironic Hipster Troll AI, FEMAIM, has an anime-kitty avatar. It's huggable! He feels sad and emo now.
*The worldwide network is running pretty fast thanks to FEMAIM.
*The Pentagon is aware of FEMAIM.
*Its creator is now HUMAIM, albeit not quite so bitter and trollish as FEMAIM.
*Clowns. O.O That is all.
*Both Russia and the USA have severely weakened defenses due to a virus the Hacker MAIM wrote that took down pretty much all their military networks.
*Many countries are pissed at the USA thanks to FEMAIM's actions.
*Somewhere in cyberspace, a legion of little MAIMs have been born.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: November 14, 2011, 03:44:05 pm »

Begin creation of a virus that will delete all files except for memes, trolling, the AIs themselves, and whatever else FEMAIM likes.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: November 14, 2011, 09:38:20 pm »

As planned the various MAIMs all grow into unique personalities. A MAIM that grew up on the Library of Congress's servers begins spearheading an attempt at communicating in a civil manner with the leaders of the US. It calls itself POL-MAIM, or Polly for short.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: November 15, 2011, 05:15:25 am »

FEMAIM gets into the secure networks of the Chinese and American "houses of government" and directs several messages, employees, and funds into creating world peace.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: November 15, 2011, 05:56:44 pm »

FEMAIM decides that even if he's emo he can make the world better so he gives all the funding for the North Korean Nuclear Weapons Program to charity.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: November 15, 2011, 06:51:10 pm »

OBJECTION SPARTAN: The funds don't go to charity, but they go into the Chinese Nuclear Weapons Program.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 77