Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63696 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 4: Flight of Dragons
« Reply #795 on: August 12, 2011, 01:24:45 pm »

A bit later than morning but I had places I needed to go. >.>

Quote from: V-Norrec: After Dwarmin/30
Counter:  The Elves hold the line against the demons, vanquishing them back to the realm from which they came, but only after the dwarves get obliterated.

OR

Tala and Arogeth expand the cave together, making it even larger than it was originally, perfect for holding a clutch of dragon eggs as well as two adult dragons.
Quote from: Krath: 85
The demons finally overwhelm the dwarves, taking the dwarven fortress for themselves and rampaging across human lands! That'll show them who's boss!
Quote from: Taricus: 65
Arogeth, does something which will mean the cave'll be- He just gets on with it...
-----------
Quote from: Powder Miner: 51
Turns out Leeroy Jenkins had family. A large family. With a long history of being warriors. They all charge in screaming (name) JJEEENKIIINNNSSSSSS!!!! and collapse the cave.
Quote from: Theodolus: 43
Unfortunately an ice demon or 20 invade Arogeth's cave, freezing him and Tala to their bones.
Quote from: Dwarmin: After Krath
Indeed! They begin to kill every living thing they find, leaving the area around Arogeth and Talas cave a lifeless wasteland.

(Krath, M=3: 3. Dwarmin, H=4: 5. V-Norrec, Difficult=5: 3. As a result, Powder's action is now Hard [since the Jenkins might not have survived] and Theodolus's is now Easy [since demons are actually out and about].) The demons overwhelm the dwarves and pour out across the lands! Over the course of two weeks they totally wreck the shit of everyone on the surface. Total extermination has not happened yet for the humans and the elves, but things are definitely not looking up.

(Taric, M=3: 6) Arogeth finally reopens the chamber that had had its entrance blocked off and discovers the collapse had actually expanded it! He shows Tala around it, nudge nudge. >.> (Powder, H=4: 2.) The Jenkins clan would have charged the cave, were they not busy charging the demons! It's a glorious battle but really the humans had no chance. :-\ Still, if the demons are repelled, their last charge will certainly go down as a legend. (Theo, Easy=2: 5) Unfortunately for our dragons, some ice demons wander on in and start making themselves at home like a bunch of assholes, wrecking the furniture and turning the thermostat down a few dozen degrees! The dragons are going to have to do something about it or be frozen out of house and home!

TEAM SUCCESS: 39
TEAM FAILURE: 44

1st 1/2 of May

*Arogeth is currently making his home in a mountain, with an elven retreat to the north, a human village to the east, the ocean to the south, and a dwarven society to the west. To the northeast is a castle and more human lands.
*The humans and elves are locked in a war with demons and are suffering heavy casualties! The dwarves have already been completely wiped out.
*A female red dragon named Tala, who drank a love potion and is considering taking Arogeth on as her mate provided he can pass her trials, is sharing his cave.
*Arogeth is permanently missing a few scales around his chest.
*In the horde is: a paltry amount of gold coins, two steel bins filled with various gemstones, a bronze figurine of a lion, a gem-encrusted adamantine crown, and a ruby-studded elven scepter that can cure wounds.
*About sixteen ice-based demons are wintering in the cave with Arogeth and Tala. They should probably be removed. >.>

All right, I'm going to go ahead and lock voting for this round and take suggestions for the next. I'll take six suggestions, Powder's one from a bit back, and the usual GM's choice for a total of eight so hurry and get yours in! :3 Also, this round I tried out showing how actions affect other actions. Keep doing that or leave it hidden as I've been doing, y/n?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: August 12, 2011, 01:30:44 pm »

For Round 6, I suggest an adventurer who wants to travel around the world in some manner of vehicle.

Put me in on Round 6 as well, preferably Team Success.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: August 12, 2011, 02:02:39 pm »

All right, you're in, and I'll remember that. 5 suggestions left guys!
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: August 12, 2011, 02:46:59 pm »

The ice demons decide to invite some of their forgotten beast friends over. It's now gotten very crowded in the newly expanded cave and Tala is getting upset.

I propose and AI who is trying to win its civil rights.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: August 12, 2011, 02:58:38 pm »

Even worse, Kikubaaqudgha the Demon Lord rises from Hell and finds a Human host to hold him-it's a Human Child orphaned by Arogeths first attack...together, they plan a true apocalypse.

He has raised the Dwarves, Humans and Elves and other Animals in the land that died into undeath-he decides a pair of Zombie Dragons would be a perfect addition to his army-especially since one of them used to be a worshipper of him...revenge is sweet.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: August 12, 2011, 03:05:05 pm »

Arogeth and Tala get pissed about being walked in on like that, and promptly send the demons scorched asses out of there!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: August 12, 2011, 03:06:13 pm »

OK, 4 suggestions left. ^^

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: August 12, 2011, 03:14:36 pm »

My suggestion is...

A Time Travelling Cop, who not only has to stop the time-o-sphere from being destroyed by temporal criminals, but is using it to fix certain events in her/his life without being caught by the Agency.

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: August 12, 2011, 03:22:25 pm »

:3

That's 3 left, me hearties!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: August 12, 2011, 04:00:01 pm »

A pirate trying to gain his own ship and crew.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: August 12, 2011, 04:01:27 pm »

Lame. How about...

An Undead Pirate Captain raised from the briny deeps to take revenge on the mutineers who betrayed him. And the rest of the world too.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: August 12, 2011, 04:02:19 pm »

We have a forum game for that...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: August 12, 2011, 04:05:21 pm »

We have a forum game for that...
Eh? Explain.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: August 12, 2011, 04:07:33 pm »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: August 12, 2011, 06:06:49 pm »

THe OTHER party members had warrior families too, and they come up with a massive plan unhindered by any JENKINSSS!!!!es, that kills tala, the demons, and collapses the cave.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 77