Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63698 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 4: Flight of Dragons
« Reply #780 on: August 09, 2011, 11:27:31 pm »

Round Six should be a six-inch tall Elf-dwarf-pencil-soap-herring hybrid man president of the United States.
Please, take my choice ust thi once.
Also, I would like to be waitlisted for success Round 6.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: August 09, 2011, 11:36:28 pm »

Julii = Northern Italians.  I believe Ceasar was from that line, but I'm not 100% sure, sorry.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: August 09, 2011, 11:40:21 pm »

OK, Powder, I'll waitlist you. And I did put Pencilman on the vote last time. >.>

@V-Norrec: Thanks. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: August 09, 2011, 11:52:15 pm »

I would say from Spain... just because I'm on team failure all the time and it would be easy to make him fail. :P There's also a Let's Play on the forums from the point of the spaniards. Also one from the point of the Albanians (I think that's right).

Upon arriving home with the crown Tala laughs in scorn at the Microcline crown he thought was adamantine. This will naturally be played after resolving some of the above actions, and only be played if possible. Speaking of which, can we post second actions in case our first action is invalidated by a different action? Just an idea and I'm fine with the above action if the answer is no.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: August 10, 2011, 12:12:24 am »

I can lock your action to behind Taric's if you want (it isn't a counter, right? It kinda looks like one >.>). Your other question is fork conditions, right? Sure. Just put like an OR in there or something... although with the exception of failed counters I can usually swing it so they can still happen, but it's up to you. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: August 10, 2011, 12:18:15 am »

Take in such a horde of treasure that Tala instantly forgets about her anger and takes us back.  WE ARE BREADWINNAR!

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: August 10, 2011, 12:40:08 am »

Okay, in that case...
Upon arriving home with the crown Tala laughs in scorn at the Microcline crown he thought was adamantine. OR Arogeth is dismayed to find that all the surrounding villages have rebuilt their houses out of very thick stone, rather than wood. In fact there is very little wood to be seen in the surrounding areas, which is making the elves very happy. They've formed a shaky alliance with the dwarves and humans to destroy the 'wood burning bane of the Infinite Winds', whatever that means. And yeah, it's not a counter since it's already being countered. I just figured if he did make it home with it I may as well make it turn out to be something else that's blue...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: August 10, 2011, 12:42:03 am »

Quote from: V-Norrec: 13
Take in such a horde of treasure that Tala instantly forgets about her anger and takes us back.  WE ARE BREADWINNAR!
Quote from: Krath: After Dwarmin
(Counter Dwarmin)Sadly, the crown makes a ton of noise as the Kobold steals it, and gets a hearty burning from Arogeth, who also steals the thief's riches to take back as well.
Quote from: Taricus: Next-to-last
Arogeth decide to head back, being a bit creative (and dirty) about how he'll present the crown to Tala
-----------
Quote from: Powder Miner: 43
A party of humans goes to the borders of the caves. Unfortunately, their teammate Leeroy Jenkins runs in and gets everyone killed, but not before he somehow manages to crush the cave.
Quote from: Theodolus: After Taric
Upon arriving home with the crown Tala laughs in scorn at the Microcline crown he thought was adamantine.
Quote from: Dwarmin: 19
Oh no! Tik'tark'Yark the Kobold Hero pilfers the former Dwarf Kings Crown from Arogeth as he lands and stops to to take a drink from a nearby stream on his way back. The poor Dragon was distracted for some reason, and easy pickings...

(Powder, M=3: 2) Humans raid the ca-LEEEERRRRROOOOOYYYY... JEEEENNNNKKKKIIIINNNNSSSSS!!! Well, they might have stood a chance had some guy not announced himself earlier, charged in, alerted Tala, and got the entire party annihilated. Good work, Leeroy. Douche. :\  (Dwarmin, M=3: 5. Krath, H=4: 5.) A fearless Kobold hero, Tik'tark'Yark, sees a gleaming in the bushes near the local stream and runs over to grab it. Unfortunately, Arogeth had it in a sensitive area at the time and even though Tik is an experienced thief, the dragon catches on pretty damn quick. The kobold is roasted into a snack and Arogeth loots his items: fifty gold pieces and a small figurine of a lion made out of bronze. He'll take all of this plus the crouwn back.

While he's going to be bringing things back, he returns to the dwarf fortress. (V-Norrec, Negligible=2: 5.) The dwarves are fighting the demons and highly disorganized after the the king was killed. It's almost disappointingly easy for the dragon to just walk into their storerooms and just grab huge mounds of gems. He fills up a steel bin with rubies, sapphires, emeralds, and diamonds, then partially fills a second and dumps his other items in there and carries the bins out. (Mr. ESG: The idea of a dragon carefully crawling out of a dwarven fortress with steel bins of gems amuses me. :3) With these in hand, surely Tala will take him back!

(Taric, M=3: 6. Theo, H=4: 3.) He presents the bins of items, the kobold snack, the gold, and the figurine, then the -ahem- 'crown jewel' of the set. Most is forgiven, although the space issue of the cave may become a problem again. For now at least he's back inside with an actual roof over his head. :3

TEAM SUCCESS: 36
TEAM FAILURE: 38

2nd 1/2 of April

*Arogeth is currently making his home in a mountain, with an elven retreat to the north, a human village to the east, the ocean to the south, and a dwarven society to the west. To the northeast is a castle and more human lands.
*The dwarves and humans are allied and firmly anti-dragon; the dwarves are well-armed and fortified, but the human village in the east has lost their weaponry and most of their homes, although they are rebuilding now. In addition, the dwarves are currently battling demons and Arogeth has killed their king.
*A female red dragon named Tala, who drank a love potion and is considering taking Arogeth on as her mate provided he can pass her trials, is sharing his cave.
*Arogeth is permanently missing a few scales around his chest.
*In the horde is: a paltry amount of gold coins, two steel bins filled with various gemstones, a bronze figurine of a lion, a gem-encrusted adamantine crown, and a ruby-studded elven scepter that can cure wounds.

Theo you ninja!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: August 10, 2011, 12:47:08 am »

Arogeth, does something which will mean the cave'll be- He just gets on with it...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: August 10, 2011, 12:54:34 am »

The demons finally overwhelm the dwarves, taking the dwarven fortress for themselves and rampaging across human lands! That'll show them who's boss!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: August 10, 2011, 12:58:30 am »

Unfortunately an ice demon or 20 invade Arogeth's cave, freezing him and Tala to their bones.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: August 10, 2011, 01:07:48 am »

The demons finally overwhelm the dwarves, taking the dwarven fortress for themselves and rampaging across human lands! That'll show them who's boss!

Indeed! They begin to kill every living thing they find, leaving the area around Arogeth and Talas cave a lifeless wasteland.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: August 10, 2011, 01:16:58 am »

Counter:  The Elves hold the line against the demons, vanquishing them back to the realm from which they came, but only after the dwarves get obliterated.

OR

Tala and Arogeth expand the cave together, making it even larger than it was originally, perfect for holding a clutch of dragon eggs as well as two adult dragons.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: August 10, 2011, 09:08:01 am »

Turns out Leeroy Jenkins had family. A large family. With a long history of being warriors. They all charge in screaming (name) JJEEENKIIINNNSSSSSS!!!! and collapse the cave.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: August 11, 2011, 11:01:14 pm »

Turn in the morning. ^^ I got TNA recorded and I'm going to go watch that before I get some sleep. :3
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 77