Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63707 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 4: Flight of Dragons
« Reply #720 on: August 05, 2011, 02:54:36 pm »

College-related crap is the cause of the hold-up here. I'll run the turn tomorrow. ^^; Sorry for the wait, y'all, but thanks for having patience with me. :D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: August 07, 2011, 06:57:06 am »

Life sucks sometimes; I blame the electric company failing to live up to the 'electric' part of the term for the delay on the turn. Luckily it was raining all day so it didn't get too hot in the house. :-\

Quote from: V-Norrec: 65
Arogeth is gifted with regenerative properties and those weak points are completely gone by the end of the week.
Quote from: Krath: 68
A mining accident happens in Dwarven lands, unleashing hellish clowns from the depths of the underworld to wreak havoc on the Dwarves!
Quote from: Taricus: After Dwarmin
Counter Dwarmin: The gas isn't flammable (This ain't a coal mine >_>), however if exposed to fire, makes good mood lighting.
-----------
Quote from: Powder Miner: After V-Norrec
Unfortunately for Arogeth, he can't pull flesh from nowhere, and this makes a permanent bare scale on his chest.
Quote from: Theodolus: 70
Arogeth is sleeping peacefully, dreaming of the tender flesh of elvish maidens, when suddenly Tala wakes him up. She demands that he expand their home or she'll kick him out of the cave! The longer he takes to expand the cave the more miserable she'll make his life. SLEEPER! Triggered failure by him being kicked out of the cave. Triggered success by him being able to expand the cave.
Quote from: Dwarmin: 53
Little do either Dragon know, the cave in actually exposed a pocket of exploding gas...as it slowly leaks into the cave, even a small spark could set it off...

(Theo, H=4: 4.) Arogeth is trying to get some damn sleep, but it's kinda hard in such close quarters. Tala isn't very fond of it either and makes a demand that, sooner or later, they're going to have to make some improvements to the cave. He grumbles an agreement and decides to get up and get some fresh air for the moment. (Krath, M=3: 5.) Unknown to him, and pretty much everybody, the dwarves have 'dug too deep' and now have a whole bunch of 'fun' little problems to deal with, not the least of which being their new militia commander demanding that tonight they dine in hell! He claims he did it before in his old fort, before the cats took over everything. >.>

(V-N, M=3: 3. PM, H=4: 6.) During his extended nap, his scales apparently decided to shift around and protect the weak spot on his neck... although now there's one on his chest! There are many mysteries in life, and this is just going to forever be one of them. (Dwarmin, M=3: 2. Taric, N/A.) There's no gas in the caves. :\ It's a pretty old cavern and the first dragon to carve it out made sure it was safe and stable. Maybe not stable enough, but nevertheless...

TEAM SUCCESS: 19
TEAM FAILURE: 17

1st 1/2 of March

Arogeth has made a home in a mountain, with an elven forest to the north, a human village to the east, the ocean to the south, and a dwarven society to the west. The dwarves and humans are both allied and firmly anti-dragon; the dwarves are well-armed and fortified, but the humans have lost their weaponry and most of their homes. In addition, the dwarves are currently battling demons. He is sharing the cave (slightly more cramped due to a recent cave-in) with a female dragon named Tala. Arogeth is permanently missing a few scales around his chest.

Sleepers: Small Cave (4+1)! Needs expansions or else!
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: August 07, 2011, 10:02:20 am »

Arogeth takes a 'different' solution to Tala's nagging :3

Dragon slayers may want the brain bleach.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: August 07, 2011, 11:08:42 am »

OOC: Indiscriminate violence toward women? Not on my roll!

Counter Taricus!

...Tala is more than ready to defend herself against Arogeth, having a few hundred years more fighting experience. If she wins, he gets kicked out of the cave!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: August 07, 2011, 11:09:11 am »

Wrong idea you...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: August 07, 2011, 11:12:49 am »

Yeah, dude. This is Taric we're talking about here. :P

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: August 07, 2011, 11:56:35 am »

Correctly counter Taricus:
Tala is frankly unimpressed,and instead beats the utter crap out of him, and shames his social life forever.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: August 07, 2011, 03:22:21 pm »

The local knights guild assaults the cave one day while Tala is out. Sadly they fail to kill Arogeth but do manage to steal a large sum of his hoard and rescue Arogeth's most recently kidnapped maiden. After arriving home Tala ridicules him and refuses to buy his story that 'they all had shields, what was I supposed to do?'
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: August 07, 2011, 03:35:04 pm »

OOC: Indiscriminate violence toward women? Not on my roll!

Counter Taricus!

...Tala is more than ready to defend herself against Arogeth, having a few hundred years more fighting experience. If she wins, he gets kicked out of the cave!

i think serious said YOUNG female dragon, no centuries is probably not young.
edit. theyre the same age, bout an century old both of them
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 03:36:45 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: August 07, 2011, 04:07:05 pm »

That too, Ahra. ;D

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: August 07, 2011, 07:28:52 pm »

Kidnap a magical elf-enchanted scepter worth nearly 1,000,000 Dwarfbucks and able to heal wounds.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: August 08, 2011, 06:28:26 pm »

NEEED.... MOOOAAARRR.... KRAAAAATHHHH

in this thread here. Also, Dwarmin: sticking with that action? Just curious, it's fine if you are. ^^

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: August 08, 2011, 06:30:06 pm »

NEEED.... MOOOAAARRR.... KRAAAAATHHHH

in this thread here. Also, Dwarmin: sticking with that action? Just curious, it's fine if you are. ^^

All Taricus intends must be sick and wrong, and must be resisted with lethal force.  :D
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: August 08, 2011, 08:34:55 pm »

I blame you for not letting me have mood lighting...

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: August 09, 2011, 12:48:37 am »

Can I be a part of the next round ( RTW soldier it seems ) for Team Success? 

Also, here's a Flight of Dragons clip from the actual movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzvMN1wQks4
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 12:55:46 am by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 77