Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63714 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 4: Flight of Dragons
« Reply #660 on: July 23, 2011, 08:43:53 pm »

Noah's on team faliure...

And he got muted for a week >_>
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: July 23, 2011, 08:52:11 pm »

While out pillaging, our lovable Dragon hero meets a nice female dragon who is scorching hot (hurr hurr) and they hit it off.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: July 24, 2011, 09:05:13 am »

While out pillaging, our lovable Dragon hero meets a nice female dragon who is scorching hot (hurr hurr) and they hit it off.

((In other words, Kraths usual Friday night.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: July 25, 2011, 03:11:16 pm »

Quote from: V-Norrec: (After Noah)
(Counter Noah) They show their respect for you by agreeing to pay a sum of money each month.
Quote from: Krath: 47
Quote from: Taricus: 18
Go kidnap a few maidens.
-----------
Quote from: Powder Miner: After V-Norrec
(Counterin V-N)The humans aren't amused. They obliterate the lair with catapults.
Quote from: Grimmjow6th: Supporting Noah
(With Noah)The humans meet the dragon with hails of balista fire too. Not too friendly these neighbors, eh?
Quote from: Noah22223: 27
Go see the humans. If you roar and show them your fiery breath on one of there piles of logs, they will surely be convinced you are a god!

(Krath, M=3: 6) Arogeth awaoke to find another dragon landing on the plateau outside. He headed outside to chase them off, but was pleasantly surprised to find the intruder was a female dragon of his kind, roughly the same age and also looking for a new home. He decided that yes, there was room for two dragons in this territory. (Krath, do you want to name her or do you want me to?) Leaving her to look around the home for the moment and get used to it, he headed off to investigate the human village. (Noah, G6th, M=3: 4, 4. V-Norrec, H=4: 3. PM, N/A.) The humans, too, are ready with siege weaponry. Arogeth supposed the dead dragon whose home he had taken must have been a real terror around these parts, and they had never forgotten him. That made things a bit... difficult. (Taric, M=3: 3) All the same, Arogeth managed to swipe a few young maidens before he was forced to flee the human village: one for him, and one to impress the lady.

TEAM SUCCESS: 9
TEAM FAILURE: 6

1st 1/2 of February

Arogeth has made a home in a mountain, with an elven forest to the north, a human village to the east, the ocean to the south, and a dwarven society to the west. The dwarves are firmly anti-dragon. He is sharing the cave with a female dragon.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: July 25, 2011, 03:15:33 pm »

Burn the human siege weapons during the night. And the rest of the village.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: July 25, 2011, 03:27:48 pm »

Did someone call for a Temp?

Now, let me show you why relationships with clingy girls backfire. :P

-Now filling in for Noah22223-

Action: Turns out the Female Dragon (who we should name Tala, naturally) is a little more experienced than she lets on...and prefers Arogeth as a subordinate rather than an equal. She begins to exert her dominance over him.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: July 25, 2011, 03:34:34 pm »

Dwarmin's temping for Noah while he's muted. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: July 26, 2011, 12:25:20 am »

Action: Turns out the Female Dragon (who we should name Tala, naturally) is a little more experienced than she lets on...and prefers Arogeth as a subordinate rather than an equal. She begins to exert her dominance over him.

However, Arogeth's stolen elven maidens woo's her over, and she quickly warms up to our studly dragon...hero...villain...oh shut up.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: July 26, 2011, 12:48:48 am »

The Dwarves and humans go to war taking care of two problems.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: July 27, 2011, 09:05:31 pm »

Bump for Grimmjow6th and Powder Miner.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: July 29, 2011, 05:55:48 am »

Was that name in any way inspired by/related to mine? >.> I am not sure if I'm slightly offended or not D:

(For the record, I'm not, but I couldn't resist not asking/saying :3)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: July 29, 2011, 06:50:01 am »

Tala is the name of a character Dwarmin played who turned into a red dragon (specifically, Tarran's RTD The Westlands). If that was inspired by your name here, I couldn't say, but I hope that helps. :3

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: July 29, 2011, 07:18:37 am »

Ah okay then. Makes more sense. I'm not very inspiring, if I may say so myself... ^^
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: July 29, 2011, 09:50:38 am »

WHY U NO POST MISSING PEOPLE?

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: July 29, 2011, 10:44:50 am »

I'll post up for one of the two missing people, unless they come back. I believe they are both on team failure. As such: While on a routine foraging expedition Arogeth gets in a tussle with a couple knights. Though he easily survives they managed to pray away a few scales from his neck area, creating a potentially fatal vulnerability. Since these were adult scales they won't grow back either. On the plus side he got a meal...
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 77