Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63725 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 4: Flight of Dragons
« Reply #645 on: July 21, 2011, 05:00:26 pm »

Sorry, Theo. I promote people up the waitlist so it gets cleared off, so that way if someone doesn't want a second round they don't have to worry with it. ^^; I'll put you back on it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: July 21, 2011, 10:55:55 pm »

OK, Noah's promoted from the waitlist to Team Failure for this round.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: July 22, 2011, 03:20:26 pm »

Go meet the dwarves. They surely must have little protection, I mean, there SO SMALL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: July 22, 2011, 03:23:10 pm »

Add me to the waitlist please no preferred team.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: July 22, 2011, 07:32:29 pm »

OK, adwarf is going to the waitlist. ^^ Running turn nao.

Quote from: V-Norrec: 97
Search for a suitably out of the way location to call home, preferably a cave in a valley that way you can fly out over whoever is confronting you and barbecue them.
Quote from: Krath: 32
The Elves literally have nothing better than blunt wooden clubs. Seriously.
Quote from: Taricus: 6
Kidnap some Elven Maidens.
-----------
Quote from: Powder Miner: After Krath
(counter Krath) The elves may only have blunt wooden clubs, but the blunt wooden clubs have extremely powerful death magic in them.
Quote from: Grimmjow6th: After V-Norrec
(counter V-Norrec) The dragon finds a home.....too bad its occupied by another of his brethern thats none too happy to see him.
Quote from: Noah22223: 45
Go meet the dwarves. They surely must have little protection, I mean, there SO SMALL!

(V-N, M=3: 3. G6th, H=4: 3.) Arogeth took to the sky once more and flew westward for several days, stopping only to feed on the occasional woodland animal or hapless lone traveler. After a week of straight journeying towards a mountain in the distance, he landed on a plateau near the summit and found a cave, clearly carved by another dragon. He investigated and discovered that its former inhabitant is long dead; a skeleton in the back atop a few gold coins is all that remains. Clearly the place had been looted a long time ago. Nevertheless it will be a fine home for him, and he returned to the plateau to look over his new territory.

The mountain was surrounded by steep land, diving the area into many hills and valleys. To the north was an expansive forest; there were signs to the west that dwarves are, or at least have been, mining the earth there. He had flown past a human village in the east, and to the south there was a beach leading to the ocean. Yes. A fine location for a dragon to grow and conquer. (Noah, M=3: 4.) He decided to go pay the dwarves a visit and flew over, but apparently they didn't take too kindly to dragons because he was met with a hail of ballista and catapult fire. He beat a hasty retreat, sure that negotiations with the dwarves were right out.

(Krath, M=3: 1. PM, N/A.) The elves in the north had no wooden clubs! Arogeth had no idea what their armaments were. Maybe they were better armed than the dwarves, maybe not. All the same, he felt in the mood for an elf to snack on, and he flew north. (Taric, M=3: 2.) He looked around for an elven maiden, but the only elf he was able to catch was an old man. Disappointed, Arogeth ate him anyway, feeling kind of bitter about the matter as he returned home to sleep the rest of the day away.

TEAM SUCCESS: 3
TEAM FAILURE: 3

2nd 1/2 of January

Arogeth has made a home in a mountain, with an elven forest to the north, a human village to the east, the ocean to the south, and a dwarven society to the west. The dwarves are firmly anti-dragon.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: July 22, 2011, 07:37:23 pm »

Go see the humans. If you roar and show them your fiery breath on one of there piles of logs, they will surely be convinced you are a god!
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: July 22, 2011, 08:28:24 pm »

Go kidnap a few maidens.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: July 22, 2011, 10:58:37 pm »

Go see the humans. If you roar and show them your fiery breath on one of there piles of logs, they will surely be convinced you are a god!

Counter:  They show their respect for you by agreeing to pay a sum of money each month.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: July 22, 2011, 11:00:08 pm »

Counter:  They show their respect for you by agreeing to pay a sum of money each month.
Explaining-Choice-but-not-making-new-move-Counter! By "Pile of logs" I meant "Houses full of infants and children and there leader and stuff".
Goddammit.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: July 22, 2011, 11:03:20 pm »

...You've never heard of a protection racket, have you?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: July 22, 2011, 11:04:51 pm »

...You've never heard of a protection racket, have you?
Nope. Im fucking ignorant and I like it.
Now give me a terrible product with an amazing sounding commercial, and Ill just yell...
"SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" [/sarcasm]
But to be honest, that was a joke.
Goddammit.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: July 22, 2011, 11:16:14 pm »

Explaining-Choice-but-not-making-new-move-Counter! By "Pile of logs" I meant "Houses full of infants and children and there leader and stuff".
. . . I refuse to dignify this stupidity with comment.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: July 22, 2011, 11:18:12 pm »

. . . I refuse to dignify this stupidity with comment.
But to be honest, that was a joke.
Goddammit.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: July 23, 2011, 12:48:02 am »

The humans meet the dragon with hails of balista fire too. Not too friendly these neighbors, eh?
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: July 23, 2011, 08:39:42 pm »

Counter Noah
The humans aren't amused. They obliterate the lair with catapults.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 77