Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63743 times)

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 3: Mad !!SCIENCE!!
« Reply #540 on: June 24, 2011, 02:00:44 pm »

Team Success member Noah is convinced by an amazing twist of fate to join Team Failure... :)
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: June 24, 2011, 06:28:03 pm »

Team Success member Noah is convinced by an amazing twist of fate to join Team Failure... :)
Counter! He is not!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 06:43:28 pm by noah22223 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: June 24, 2011, 07:43:45 pm »

Scarlet Shadow is walking through the lab one day when a beaker of... something... falls on her. Sadly it turns out his something is a fast acting acid. Her beautiful features are ruined and now she is hideous to look at, as well as hear since she her mouth and nose were fused into a bubbling snot/saliva factory.
Counter! Scarlet Shadow sidestepped it with her NINJA TRAINING! That, or its sulfuric acid and it kill's her...
FFS. I ALREADY COUNTERED!

DO SOMETHING USEFUL!
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: June 24, 2011, 08:42:31 pm »

It turns out that the power-out was only momentary, and it comes back online after a few moments.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: June 25, 2011, 08:59:49 am »

It turns out that the power-out was only momentary, and it comes back online after a few moments.
and then goes out again, turns out it was a problem with the fuel rods, and they just exploded
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: June 26, 2011, 10:02:01 am »

Bump for Digital Hellhound. I'm pretty sure he's asleep right now, but just bumping it so he can see it when he gets back on. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: June 26, 2011, 01:19:20 pm »

Ah, right.

Sleeper Spring: Gallows is reduced to the state of a child from the chemicals! His massive intellect and memories all disappear!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: June 26, 2011, 03:03:37 pm »

:3 I was out doing some yardwork but I promise a turn soon, I gotta get cleaned up first. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: June 26, 2011, 03:58:30 pm »

Also I believe mcclay has been on but hasn't posted, so I guess breadbocks is now officially on Team Success. ^^;

INITIATIVE
Quote from: Talarion: 47
Quote from: Noah22223: With Breadbocks
Supporting Breadbocks!
Quote from: breadbocks: After Theodolus
(counter Theo)Lolnope. Everybody knows Gallows made sure to remove all chemicals after the mishap with his bowels.
-----------
Quote from: Digital Hellhound: 31
Sleeper Spring: Gallows is reduced to the state of a child from the chemicals! His massive intellect and memories all disappear!
Quote from: Theodolus: 79
Scarlet Shadow is walking through the lab one day when a beaker of... something... falls on her. Sadly it turns out his something is a fast acting acid. Her beautiful features are ruined and now she is hideous to look at, as well as hear since she her mouth and nose were fused into a bubbling snot/saliva factory.
Quote from: wolfchild: After Talarion
(counter Talarion) and then goes out again, turns out it was a problem with the fuel rods, and they just exploded

(Theo, M=3: 3. Bread&Noah, H=4: 2, 6) Scarlet is helping the robots in the lab when one knocks over a large vat! She's completely covered in the liquid and begins to scream in pain... until she realizes it's just ultra-purified water. Soaked and unhappy, but unharmed, she heads back to change into some new clothes. (Tal, M=3: 5. wolfchild, H=4: 2) One of the rebels happens to have worked in a nuclear power plant before and heads down to see what the problem was. With little trouble at all he fixes it and everything's back online! Yeah!

(DH, H=4: 5. That's 4+7 points. :3) Meanwhile, elsewhere in the base, Dr. Gallows vanishes! After hours of intense searching, Scarlet Shadow comes across a small child, probably about five years old. After talking to it a bit she ascertains that this is indeed Dr. Gallows, only he's somehow lost about forty years of aging. In fact he's lost forty years altogether; he doesn't remember anything beyond that point in his life! Maybe she can take him under her wing and raise him to be even greater than he was before...

Team Success: 54
Team Failure: 55

----------------
1st 1/2, June

Marmot Gallows is somehow a child again, roughly five years old. His assets include unusual intelligence for a child (putting him on par with a straight-A high school student), a pair of robot minions, an army of rebels at 85% strength, and a base hidden in Death Valley so it's very hard to find and get to. His army is equipped with plasma weapons and high-tech armor. Magnetic ray attachments are being produced for his soldiers. His partner, Scarlet Shadow, is a combat expert and has her own army of shinobi (at 85% strength). She is currently leading all the troops due to current events. The US Army is mobilizing an attack on the base and have managed to kill some of the doctor's soldiers, but have been devastated by an orbital cannon.

--

TO ANY AND ALL PLAYER/LURKERS: Voting will be closed turn after next.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 26, 2011, 04:27:59 pm »

Oi, Idea for Success: The memory loss is temporary, and we know how well kids learn. Then add in that the *US can't exactly shoot children without the media coming onto them >:3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 26, 2011, 04:29:54 pm »

After an unfortunate event involving cookies, a cookie jar, and a guilty look, Scarlet is forced to spank Dr. Gallows for disobedience. This causes a mental shift in his brain and he becomes determined to do good for the rest of his life.

yeah, it's a long shot, but what the heck...
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: June 26, 2011, 04:32:11 pm »

Very long shot. Scarlet would let him eat the cookies. But only if he designs some more weapons first >:3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: June 26, 2011, 06:14:17 pm »

Oi, Idea for Success: The memory loss is temporary, and we know how well kids learn. Then add in that the *US can't exactly shoot children without the media coming onto them >:3
Im doing this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: June 26, 2011, 08:19:33 pm »

UAVs start conducting close-in reconnosance
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: June 26, 2011, 09:29:45 pm »

Scarlet decides to call in an orbital bombardment on the Us army, again. With recent events, the army was even more of a nuisance now.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 77