Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63814 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 2, Turn 4
« Reply #255 on: May 24, 2011, 09:55:22 pm »

The miners mine out the support that was holding most of the fortress up. Sending it crashing down. Into the caverns.

Unfortunately for the goblins, kel is there, and he cripples the gobbos with pick-axes before they can do any harm, he stashes the cripples away for fun later
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 24, 2011, 10:14:25 pm »

The iron lashers underestimate the legendary lashers with steel armor. They get obliterated.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 24, 2011, 10:40:51 pm »

The miners mine out the support that was holding most of the fortress up. Sending it crashing down. Into the caverns.

Unfortunately for the goblins, kel is there, and he cripples the gobbos with pick-axes before they can do any harm, he stashes the cripples away for fun later
counter roll! the goblins are able to mine it out before kel gets there.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 25, 2011, 01:04:57 am »

Counter counter Roll! The goblins have the wrong pillar! When mined through it merely dumps a load of garbage on them before Kel eviscerates them!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 25, 2011, 02:46:39 am »

Counter counter Roll! The goblins have the wrong pillar! When mined through it merely dumps a load of garbage on them before Kel eviscerates them!
Counter counter counter roll! the pillar also dumps a heavy brick onto kel's foot
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 25, 2011, 08:53:02 am »

cancel previous action! counter counter counter counter roll!
Kel bats away the brick and fills the goblins with bolts!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 25, 2011, 08:54:26 am »

Thirty Xanatos pileup or what?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 25, 2011, 08:56:21 am »

Yeah, lol.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 25, 2011, 11:43:51 am »

O.o Righty-o. I'll probably just go with the first action and the first action to counter it so I don't end up knee-deep in counters. ^^; That's everybody, but I'll wait and see whether or not I lost that bet over in the Westlands before I update. That and to make sure everybody's happy with their actions. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 25, 2011, 03:01:54 pm »

INITIATIVE
Quote from: Draignean: after Grimmjow6th
The goblins have the wrong pillar! When mined through it merely dumps a load of garbage on them before Kel eviscerates them! (countering Grimmjow6th)
Quote from: Powder Miner: After Taricus
The iron lashers underestimate the legendary lashers with steel armor. They get obliterated.
Quote from: wolfchild: After choobakka
Unfortunately for the goblins, kel is there, and he cripples the gobbos with pick-axes before they can do any harm, he stashes the cripples away for fun later (countering choobakka)
-----------
Quote from: Grimmjow6th: After wolfchild
the goblins are able to mine it out before kel gets there. (countering wolfchild)
Quote from: choobakka: 23
Quote from: Taricus: 86
Gobbos realize that the whips are wood, and thus send in their champion lashers with IRON whips.

TURN 4/25

(Taricus, E=2: 3) "They're just wood whips, you dumb bastards!" the demon law-giver yells, sending the goblins with iron whips forward. (Powder Miner, H=4: 5) Iron whips or no, these goblins are still unarmored while the dwarves are covered head to toe in steel plate, layers over chainmail with cloaks over the plate. The wooden whips become a wall of death, gouging eyeballs, tearing brains, and bruising hearts. (choobakka, H=4: 4) Meanwhile, down in the caverns, the goblins are hard at work...

(wolfchild: M=3: 1) Kel isn't there because he's got a strange mood! He's demanding axes and crossbows in the forge! (Grimmjow6th, M=3: 2) The goblins mine out a lot, but the caverns are pretty big since this is a 16x16 embark. It's going to take more than two weeks to finish the job... (Draignean, M=3: 2) The goblins don't seem to mind a little garbage falling on them. Too bad there aren't any dwarves down here. :-\

Notes: Kel has a masterwork steel crossbow and matching bolts. A Kobold is looking for good stuff to snatch (4+3 sleeper for Team Failure). Kel is in a strange mood!

TEAM SUCCESS: 23 points
TEAM FAILURE: 22 points

-------------------------------------------------------------

1st 1/2 of March

Seige is still ongoing... probably going to last the whole year. :P

I went ahead and just set up initiative this way for this turn because of the massive amount of countering. @_@
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 25, 2011, 03:05:54 pm »

The nightwing mounted gobbos get into the fortress and start flying around shooting the champions.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 25, 2011, 03:10:07 pm »

The goblins get some new allies, in the form of elephants that they can ride.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 25, 2011, 03:39:28 pm »

A dwarven Caravan, armed to the teeth arrives
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 25, 2011, 04:53:48 pm »

Silly wolfchild, the dwarves don't come until fall!
Kel can't find any of the materials he needs!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 25, 2011, 05:03:15 pm »

Kel surveys the stockpile, finding almost everything he needs! He grabs raw adamantine, Star ruby, and black opal... Hmm he's still missing something...

THERE! Kel pounces on the Kobold, ripping out its spine, and incorporating it into his construction.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 05:05:10 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 77