Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63669 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 4: Flight of Dragons
« Reply #930 on: September 21, 2011, 06:03:29 pm »

Yaaaay deadragon.

Elmach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: September 25, 2011, 10:31:42 pm »

I join Round Seven Success.

(and can I also join round eight failure?)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: September 25, 2011, 10:42:32 pm »

No prob, no one else is thinking that far ahead. :P Adding now.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: September 25, 2011, 10:57:05 pm »

Well, I guess I'll join round 7 on team success since I haven't been on success yet.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: September 25, 2011, 11:08:18 pm »

Alright. I'll try to have the revised rules up by Tuesday; if I have to I'll dedicate most of tomorrow to it. ^^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Morior Invictus
« Reply #935 on: September 26, 2011, 03:50:44 pm »

Our hero this round is Piero Contadino, a young officer of the Julii. Able-bodied and quick-witted, but young and brash. Will he be an asset to the army as they attempt to take over the world, or a liability?

1st half of January

It is a cold day, but the barracks are buzzing with news: the Julii will be marching to war soon! But where are they headed? North, to Austria? East, to Slovenia and Croatia? Or west, to France? Will they be going by boat to attack Spain? In any case, it's time to prepare!

Team Success
maxicaxi
TheHunger
Draignean

Team Failure
NRDL
Talarion
adwarf

(Sorry if I got some things wrong, I'm going by a modern map. ^^;)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: September 29, 2011, 05:00:31 am »

Welp, this is my first turn, correct me if I did something wrong. 

To Spain!  Piero Contadino is one of the first hastati to sail to Spain, but unfortunately, they are met but their lone boat is met by a larger Spanish fleet.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: September 29, 2011, 12:43:19 pm »

Welp, this is my first turn, correct me if I did something wrong. 

To Spain!  Piero Contadino is one of the first hastati to sail to Spain, but unfortunately, they are met but their lone boat is met by a larger Spanish fleet.
Counter-Time

The Spanish Fleet sinks on their way to meet Piero in a massive storm that came out of no where.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: October 03, 2011, 01:31:32 am »

Alter Reality Bump. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: October 03, 2011, 05:17:19 am »

I know Tal and Draignean have been on, maxicaxi's profile says s/he's been on, and TheHunger's been offline since July. Of the three that have been on, none have bothered to post here or respond to my 'new round link' PM I sent out roughly two minutes after posting the intro to say they're not participating this round or whatever. I guess it's dead. ¯\(>.<)/¯

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: October 03, 2011, 05:20:54 am »

The thread's dead already?

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ??? ??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: October 03, 2011, 05:24:09 am »

Yeah, I know. I don't really like the idea of it since I was hoping to get ten rounds in before I called it quits but I guess I'm not a good enough writer to maintain people's interest that long. :-\

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: October 03, 2011, 06:17:05 am »

This may be too late, but I'd be happy to take either of there spaces as this seems really interesting.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: October 03, 2011, 07:23:05 am »

Seeing as TheHunger hasn't been on in months you can have his spot. I guess I'll give the other three a little while longer to either post an action or officially drop out, but if nothing happens on that front by noon Wednesday, I'll open the slots up.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: October 03, 2011, 07:34:22 am »

I blame round selection personally, this round just doesn't interest me at all.  I would have rather saw the A.I., or just something you thought of on your own.  That said I will take somebody's spot if you need me.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 77