Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63697 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 4: Flight of Dragons
« Reply #750 on: August 09, 2011, 11:09:21 am »

The Humans have begun to rebuild their homes and military forces through sheer will and determination. They have vowed revenge on all Dragonkind!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: August 09, 2011, 11:11:02 am »

Arogeth pays a visit to the dwarves, still weak from their fights with the clowns, and slaughters the king to obtain his gem-encrusted adamantine crown!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: August 09, 2011, 11:59:17 am »

The scepter explodes, it was tied to the Howling Cube and can't exist without it, completely destroying the cave while the dragons are out,and burying their hoard!
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: August 09, 2011, 12:07:21 pm »

Can you do something original Ahra? Please?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: August 09, 2011, 12:18:07 pm »

Ahra's just bolding Powder's action. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: August 09, 2011, 12:22:00 pm »

@Ahra: Yeah, counter Krath, why don't ya.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: August 09, 2011, 12:30:38 pm »

Oh, and Serious, yeah, you can bump me to next round and put NRDL into my slot for the Roman soldier.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: August 09, 2011, 12:39:39 pm »

OK, I'll make the alteration. :)

EDIT: Actually, wait. That would open a slot on Team Failure. Are you OK with that, NRDL? If so then I'll shift it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: August 09, 2011, 12:44:29 pm »

The scepter explodes- IT was tied to the Howling Cube and can''t exist without it, completely destroying the cave while the dragons are out,and burying their entire hoard!

Counter:  That's ridiculous, the scepter calls the howling cube back to him as well as healing those missing scales.  All hail the amazing scepter!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: August 09, 2011, 12:50:49 pm »

I have to get ready and head out, but I'll be home in a couple of hours and I'll run the turn then. ^^

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: August 09, 2011, 03:13:53 pm »

put me up on round 6 waitlist. for fail
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: August 09, 2011, 04:20:52 pm »

V-Norrec, we're probably going to both lose those actions >.>

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: August 09, 2011, 05:16:46 pm »

Ahra is now on the waitlist. :3 Quick in-game vote: Close voting for Round 5 as officially R:TW and start taking suggestions for Round 6? Also, if so, what country should our soldier be from? I heard a few suggestions earlier but I thought I would ask again. (I'll decide so it won't be voting, but if you can give me a good idea why you think that country should be picked it'll be more likely to be the one I select.)

Quote from: V-Norrec: After Powder
(Counter Powder) That's ridiculous, the scepter calls the howling cube back to him as well as healing those missing scales.  All hail the amazing scepter!
Quote from: Krath: 14
Arogeth pays a visit to the dwarves, still weak from their fights with the clowns, and slaughters the king to obtain his gem-encrusted adamantine crown!
Quote from: Taricus: 72
(Activate sleeper) Arogeth gets to work, somehow managing to expand the cave even larger then before (Not by much though...)
-----------
Quote from: Powder Miner: 13
The scepter explodes- IT was tied to the Howling Cube and can''t exist without it, completely destroying the cave while the dragons are out,and burying their entire hoard!
Quote from: Theodolus: After Taric
Counter Sleeper Activation by activating first! Arogeth had just gotten started at expanding the cave when Tala arrives back home. The lack of cave expansion along with him having lost part of their hoard makes her angry and she kicks him out, proclaiming that he'll have to work that much harder to prove himself a worthy mate. Arogeth slumps under the canopy of the forest, ashamed at having to sleep under trees instead of rock.
Quote from: Dwarmin: 56
The Humans have begun to rebuild their homes and military forces through sheer will and determination. They have vowed revenge on all Dragonkind!

(Taric, M=3: 5. Theo, H=4: 4.) Arogeth starts clearing up some of the mess made by the collapsed cavern, but Tala arrives home shortly after he begins. She's in a bad mood after discovering some of the horde is gone and doesn't want to hear any of his excuses! He's exiled! Damn it. Maybe he'll be able to get back in her good graces soon? (Dwarmin, M=3: 4) Making matters worse, although he isn't aware of it, the cowardly knight who had ran reported back to his king about the troubles the village is facing. The king responds by sending some soldiers down to help rebuild and fortify the town; they're not up to their former strength yet, but if left unchecked they will get there.

Angry and frustrated, Arogeth heads off to pay a 'friendly visit' to the dwarves. (Krath, E=2: 2) Because the dwarves had already dispatched most of their forces to the deepest reaches of their fortress, Arogeth faces little competition on his way to see the king. It is an easy matter to rend him limb from limb and take his crown! But is he ready to take it back to Tala yet, or will he try to find more treasures first? (PM, M=3: 1. V-N, N/A.) Tala uses the scepter to pick elf bones out of her teeth. It's pretty sturdy.

TEAM SUCCESS: 27
TEAM FAILURE: 38

1st 1/2 of April

*Arogeth is currently making his home in a small forest at the base of a mountain, with an elven retreat to the north, a human village to the east, the ocean to the south, and a dwarven society to the west. To the northeast is a castle and more human lands.
*The dwarves and humans are allied and firmly anti-dragon; the dwarves are well-armed and fortified, but the human village in the east has lost their weaponry and most of their homes, although they are rebuilding now. In addition, the dwarves are currently battling demons and Arogeth has killed their king.
*A female red dragon named Tala, who drank a love potion and is considering taking Arogeth on as her mate provided he can pass her trials, has taken over his cave.
*Arogeth is permanently missing a few scales around his chest. He currently has the gem-encrusted adamantine crown of the dwarves in his possession.
*In the horde (in the cave, and out of his possession) is: a paltry amount of gold coins and a ruby-studded elven scepter that can cure wounds.

I decided that since both Taric and Theo were trying to activate the sleeper (instead of Theo trying to keep it unactivated), I'd have it work only somewhat like a counter: if Taric won, Theo would roll at a degree higher as normal, but in this case if Taric failed his check Theo would roll against Normal instead of N/A.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: August 09, 2011, 05:24:40 pm »

Arogeth decide to head back, being a bit creative (and dirty) about how he'll present the crown to Tala (Put this action as last in order)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: August 09, 2011, 05:44:47 pm »

Oh no! Tik'tark'Yark the Kobold Hero pilfers the former Dwarf Kings Crown from Arogeth as he lands and stops to to take a drink from a nearby stream on his way back. The poor Dragon was distracted for some reason, and easy pickings...

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 77