Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63711 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 4: Flight of Dragons
« Reply #675 on: July 29, 2011, 03:11:58 pm »

WHY U NO POST MISSING PEOPLE?

Wish I knew. I'll accept Theo's action, and if anyone else not currently in-game wants to supply one, go ahead...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: July 29, 2011, 11:53:39 pm »

The back of the dragon's lair collapses and now it's uncomfortable! Durn catapults!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: July 30, 2011, 01:11:10 am »

Quote from: V-Norrec: 22
The Dwarves and humans go to war taking care of two problems.
Quote from: Krath: (After Dwarmin)
(Counter Dwarmin)However, Arogeth's stolen elven maidens woo's her over, and she quickly warms up to our studly dragon...hero...villain...oh shut up.
Quote from: Taricus: 41
Burn the human siege weapons during the night. And the rest of the village.
-----------
Quote from: Powder Miner: 13
The back of the dragon's lair collapses and now it's uncomfortable! Durn catapults!
Quote from: {Grimmjow6th} Theodolus: 39
While on a routine foraging expedition Arogeth gets in a tussle with a couple knights. Though he easily survives they managed to pray away a few scales from his neck area, creating a potentially fatal vulnerability. Since these were adult scales they won't grow back either. On the plus side he got a meal...
Quote from: {Noah22223} Dwarmin: 48
Turns out the Female Dragon (who we should name Tala, naturally) is a little more experienced than she lets on...and prefers Arogeth as a subordinate rather than an equal. She begins to exert her dominance over him.

(Dwarmin, M=3: 3. Krath, H=4: 4.) Tala initially plotted to make Arogeth her subordinate, but when he returnsed to the cave with fair young maidens she decided to hold off on those plans and see what else he was capable of bringing back to the cave. Maybe he would prove worthy enough to be at her side rather than as a lackey. (Taricus, M=3: 3.) Arogeth slept the rest of the day away in contentment after devouring his share of the maidens, and awoke to find the moon high in the sky. Now was as good a time as any, and he flew to the human village with one thing on his mind: revenge. The humans awoke and started panicking as their siege armaments - all made of wood - were brunt to cinders! The fire spread to some of the wooden buildings as well, and Arogeth flew away as they burnt.

(Theodolus, H=4: 5.) On his way back, Arogeth swooped down on what he assumed was a caravan of merchants, to eat the horses and perhaps plunder the wagons for gold. It turned out to be a convoy of knights passing through the area! He didn't realize it until he had already touched down before them, and a vicious battle ensued. None of the humans survived, but Arogeth is much the worse for wear, sustaining several light injuries and a pair of deep wounds from lances at the base of his throat. He is still young enough that the scales will grow back, but for the next several decades they will be weak points.

(V-Norrec, H=4: 1.) The dwarves send some supplies to the humans! They were on friendly terms; the siege weaponry had been traded to the humans for above-ground food such as berries to make alcohol from. The dwarves are not going to be happy about Arogeth's recent actions. >.> (Powder Miner, M=3: 6.) The cave is much older than Tala or Arogeth had believed, and some of the old supports in the back wore out. Passage to one of the most expansive rooms is blocked off by falling rubble; they could probably clear it out, but until they find the time to do so, they'll have to live in slightly closer quarters.

TEAM SUCCESS: 16
TEAM FAILURE: 13

2nd 1/2 of February

Arogeth has made a home in a mountain, with an elven forest to the north, a human village to the east, the ocean to the south, and a dwarven society to the west. The dwarves and humans are both allied and firmly anti-dragon; the dwarves are well-armed and fortified, but the humans have lost their weaponry and most of their homes. He is sharing the cave (slightly more cramped due to a recent cave-in) with a female dragon named Tala. Arogeth is missing a few vital scales around his throat.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: July 30, 2011, 01:34:36 am »

Little do either Dragon know, the cave in actually exposed a pocket of exploding gas...as it slowly leaks into the cave, even a small spark could set it off...

OOC: Also, I wonder why no one has started a "You are the Dragons RTD". I remember thinking of something like it a long time ago.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: July 30, 2011, 01:52:40 am »

Arogeth is gifted with regenerative properties and those weak points are completely gone by the end of the week.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: July 30, 2011, 02:11:51 am »

Also, I wonder why no one has started a "You are the Dragons RTD". I remember thinking of something like it a long time ago.

Huh. I dunno, actually.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: July 30, 2011, 04:53:08 am »

Counter Dwarmin: The gas isn't flammable (This ain't a coal mine >_>), however if exposed to fire, makes good mood lighting.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: July 30, 2011, 09:29:37 am »

Counter V-Norrec
Unfortunately for Arogeth, he can't pull flesh from nowhere, and this makes a permanent bare scale on his chest.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: July 30, 2011, 09:52:32 am »

(Im back, bitches!)
Just do what Dwarmin siad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: July 30, 2011, 09:55:53 am »

It was an honor to sub.  :D

-hands control back to Noah-
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: July 30, 2011, 03:40:05 pm »

Well, Dwarmin, if you want to keep subbing and G6th doesn't return soon... :-\ Also, nice to have you back, Noah. ^^

EDIT: ...And he got banned. Uh, hmm. Want to just jump in completely,  Dwarmin?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 10:06:08 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: July 31, 2011, 11:55:39 am »

Sheesh, some people just don't learn I guess.  Seems like this round is cursed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: July 31, 2011, 12:00:36 pm »

...they pull me back in.  ;D

All right, I'm game.

How did G6Noah get banned anyway? Doing some bannable offense, I would bet.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 12:11:41 pm by Dwarmin »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: July 31, 2011, 12:02:47 pm »

G6 is still unbanned. Noah did get banned though...

EDIT: Space marine?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: July 31, 2011, 12:14:14 pm »

Same question, anybody know what Noah did?  I'm crazy nosey like that.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 77