Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63771 times)

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 3: Mad !!SCIENCE!!
« Reply #420 on: June 11, 2011, 04:45:49 pm »

The loose ends are eating my sooooooouuuuuuuuul!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 11, 2011, 04:48:16 pm »

Patience. It will pay off.

Hmm.. Maybe you can support my roll to get the assassination. Maybe have the rebels send a distraction, but would give us in effect 2d6, taking the higher roll.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 11, 2011, 04:51:17 pm »

And then if the assassination works, the new president can be the star of the next round! I assume that if he dies failure wins, if he becomes ruler of America, success wins?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 11, 2011, 04:52:17 pm »

Unless the distraction works and the agent pussies out.  Then you just have a bunch of captured rebels.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 11, 2011, 09:22:06 pm »

Counter assasination
he man is found to be an assasin of the worst kind and is hed up as an example, hurting gallow's cause
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 11, 2011, 09:52:59 pm »

See, noah? Here's something useful. Counter his counter.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 11, 2011, 10:03:20 pm »

Counter assasination
he man is found to be an assasin of the worst kind and is hed up as an example, hurting gallow's cause
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5043563
Theres your counter!
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 11, 2011, 10:05:43 pm »

WTF? That's oddly specific... is there some generator that allows you to do that? o.O
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 11, 2011, 10:18:07 pm »

Yup. But no link for you.

Also, Noah. You should have used Edgey. He's more awesome.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 11, 2011, 10:25:26 pm »

Thankfully for the world the bomb, while failing to go by detonator, is quickly heated to the point where the volatile chemicals explode. In fact, the explosion ends up igniting the reactor fuel as well!
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
Goddammit.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 11, 2011, 10:33:28 pm »

Supporting Bread :)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 12, 2011, 04:42:54 am »

Doc Gallows' most fierce rival sets up his own operation in the area. The rebels join him instead because of his more admirable goals, bringing their equipment with them!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 12, 2011, 08:10:55 am »

Quote from: Talarion: (With breadbocks?) ???
Supporting Bread ??? (Not sure what to do with this...)
Quote from: Noah22223: After wolfchild
(counter wolfchild) He doesn't get caught because he isn't that stupid.
Quote from: {mcclay} breadbocks: 45
Jenkins assassinates the president.
-----------
Quote from: Digital Hellhound: 38
Doc Gallows' most fierce rival sets up his own operation in the area. The rebels join him instead because of his more admirable goals, bringing their equipment with them!
Quote from: Theodolus: 60
Thankfully for the world the bomb, while failing to go by detonator, is quickly heated to the point where the volatile chemicals explode. In fact, the explosion ends up igniting the reactor fuel as well!
Quote from: wolfchild: After breadbocks
(counter breadbocks) the man is found to be an assassin of the worst kind and is held up as an example, hurting Gallow's cause

(Theodolus, H=4: 2) Seriously, the deserters weren't demolition experts. Apparently they were under the impression that baking soda would blow up. The 'bomb' is found by one of the robot assistants and thrown down the garbage chute like the piece of trash that it is. (OK, long series of rolls. breadbocks & Talarion, D=5: 6, 3. wolfchild, D=5: 5. Noah2223, H=4: 6.) Jenkins spies what appears to be the perfect opportunity to kill the president... but he doesn't take it. He's not an idiot. Instead he watches and waits, and sure enough, a different assassin tries it. This one fell for the obvious trap and is arrested, given the death sentence, and executed on the spot. Horrible times we live in, he thinks as the man's corpse is hauled away.

(Digital Hellhound, H=4: 5) The villianess Scarlet Shadow comes out of a year-long retirement after learning that her old rival Gallows isn't dead after all! About half the remaining rebels are huge fanboys of hers and immediately leave to join her.

Team Success: 20
Team Failure: 16

----------------
1st 1/2, March

Marmot Gallows is healthy. His assets include increased intelligence, a trio of robot minions, a small army of rebels (one of whom is a 4+4 Sleeper Agent Williams), and a base hidden in Death Valley so it's very hard to find and get to. His army is equipped with plasma weapons and high-tech armor that makes them all look the same. Magnetic ray attachments are being produced for his soldiers. Jenkins - one of the soldiers - is in place at the White House (4+2 Sleeper), currently laying low to build juice.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 12, 2011, 09:51:05 am »

Note: The support roll idea was that you could roll 2d6 instead of 1d6, and take the better roll.

Williams is caught muttering about how he would get a promotion for spying on Gallows, and is publicly executed to send a message.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 77