Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63778 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 3: Mad !!SCIENCE!!
« Reply #405 on: June 10, 2011, 04:42:09 pm »

FBI Agent Williams is disheartened by the Molecular Vaporizer, and makes a run for it!
Someone already iis trying to spring the sleeper, mate. You can' t spring it twice.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 10, 2011, 04:43:12 pm »

The disheartened rebbels left a small "atomic" surprise in the base
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 10, 2011, 04:43:35 pm »

Damnit. Then that's my next turn's move unless he leaves now.
Garrows manages to create a weapon that utilizes the Moleculer Vaporizer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 10, 2011, 04:44:13 pm »

All right, preparing turn now. ^^

EDIT: Uh, whoops. I thought mcclay had posted. ^^;
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 04:48:27 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 10, 2011, 05:02:30 pm »

Why are you obsessing over the sleeper? Wait two turns, countering any enemy attempts to stop him, then you'll get 4 points out of it.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 10, 2011, 05:23:48 pm »

Why are you obsessing over the sleeper? Wait two turns, countering any enemy attempts to stop him, then you'll get 4 points out of it.
I hate loose ends.
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 10, 2011, 06:30:41 pm »

Indeed. It is my deepest desire that one day a team plants a sleeper in the first round and activates it extremely late in the game to get a crushing victory. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 11, 2011, 06:12:30 am »

Lurking in other threads, I'm pretty sure I read that mcclay isn't going to be around for a little while. So... first person to post for him gets to temp him until he gets back.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 11, 2011, 06:41:34 am »

The rebels report of a spy implanted in the White House, ready to do whatever needs doing, from suicide bombings to assassinations.

To clarify, success team now has a sleeper.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 11, 2011, 06:44:04 am »

All right, when I wake up and run the turn breadbocks will be subbing for mcclay.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 11, 2011, 02:18:58 pm »

my watching was not close enough >_>
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 11, 2011, 03:41:11 pm »

Quote from: Talarion: 7
FBI agent Williams slips up, and drops something to identify him as an FBI agent. Dr. Gallows is pissed. (Trigger Sleeper Event)
Quote from: Noah22223: 34
Gallows manages to create a weapon that utilizes the Molecular Vaporizer!
Quote from: {mcclay} breadbocks: 20
The rebels report of a spy implanted in the White House, ready to do whatever needs doing, from suicide bombings to assassinations.
-----------
Quote from: Digital Hellhound: With Talarion
(counter Talarion) Williams manages to fix the situation before Gallows notices anything.
Quote from: Theodolus: 27
During a live fire exercise it is discovered that the magnetizing effect on his new weapon has a profound tactical problem. Marmot only realizes this when he discovers all his rebels in their metal suits stuck together on the floor. This is very embarrassing!
Quote from: wolfchild: 18
The disheartened rebels left a small "atomic" surprise in the base

(Noah22223, M=3: 6) With his increased intelligence, Gallows reviews the plans for the Molecular Vaporizer and almost immediately sees the flaw in his design. It's only a matter of minutes to correct that flaw and turn it into a pistol. He'll work on building it in his spare time. (Theodolus, M=3: 2) For now, the doctor wanders down to the training facility to personally oversee the instruction of the new magnetic ray. After an hour he appoints the most intelligent person there - Agent Williams - to oversee training and leaves. (breadbocks, H=4: 5) Gallows is stopped by one of his robots as he heads back to the labs and given a report. It looks like the rebels have slipped one of their number into the white house, a Mr. Howell Jenkins. Apparently he's part of the Secret Service. Useful knowledge.

(wolfchild, M=3: 2) The rebels that deserted had left a bomb in the reactor. Unfortunately none of them were demolitions experts and when the timer goes off nothing happens. Looks like someone didn't wire it correctly. :-\ (Talarion, M=3: 2. Digital Hellhound, E=2: 2.) Williams drops his cellphone! If anyone found it before he did they could easily stumble upon the text messages he had been sending to his superior to keep him updated. Luckily, or maybe unluckily, he dropped it on one of the many high catwalks in the base, and someone accidentally kicked it off. It shatters upon hitting the ground.

Team Success: 16
Team Failure: 12

----------------

2nd 1/2, February

Marmot Gallows is healthy. His assets include increased intelligence, a trio of robot minions, a good-sized army of rebels (one of whom is a 4+3 Sleeper Agent Williams), and a base hidden in Death Valley so it's very hard to find and get to. His army is equipped with bubble lead plasma weapons and high-tech armor that makes them all look the same. Magnetic ray attachments are being produced for his soldiers. Jenkins - one of the soldiers - is in place at the White House (4+1 Sleeper), currently laying low to build juice.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 11, 2011, 03:55:37 pm »

>Jenkins assassinates the president.

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 11, 2011, 04:35:53 pm »

EDIT
Supporting Bread.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 04:49:53 pm by noah22223 »
Goddammit.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 11, 2011, 04:38:40 pm »

Dr. Gallows steps in on the training, and see's Mr. Williams spreading dissent! He is quickly destroyed via the Molecular Vaporizer.
Not yet. Wait one more turn.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 77