Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63775 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 3: Mad !!SCIENCE!!
« Reply #390 on: June 09, 2011, 07:43:16 pm »

O.o Yipes, you're fast on that Grimmjow. ^^ Give him a little time. ^^; If he doesn't by 8:00 PM tomorrow then I'll take your action for his though.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 09, 2011, 10:17:16 pm »

"The rebels find a chace of plasma weapons and power armor hidden under Marmot's base. that sneaky bastard always was prepared."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 10, 2011, 01:02:51 am »

Hey there, slow down, I'm still here. Though that does give me an idea.

The Doctor gives the rebels a typical disturbing mad scientist speech, causing them to have second thoughts about following him
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 10, 2011, 06:57:51 am »

His reactors run out of fuel
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 10, 2011, 07:03:30 am »

The Doctor has the most devious idea for a weapon of Mass Production! The MAGNETIC RAY! An attachment to basic rifles and weapons that makes whatever it hits super-magnetic; Meaning if a bullet is fired at it, it will make it nearly impossible to miss!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 10, 2011, 07:35:17 am »

Quote from: Talarion: 95
The Doctor has the most devious idea for a weapon of Mass Production! The MAGNETIC RAY! An attachment to basic rifles and weapons that makes whatever it hits super-magnetic; Meaning if a bullet is fired at it, it will make it nearly impossible to miss!
Quote from: Noah22223: 86
Dr. Gallows does a search of all the rebels, and finds that our little FBI agent is wearing a wire!!
Quote from: mcclay: 42
The rebels find a cache of plasma weapons and power armor hidden under Marmot's base. that sneaky bastard always was prepared.
-----------
Quote from: Digital Hellhound: 62
The Doctor gives the rebels a typical disturbing mad scientist speech, causing them to have second thoughts about following him
Quote from: Theodolus: (With Noah22223)
(counter Noah22223) FBI agent Williams had actually slipped his wire into the pocket of another rebel, thus deflecting suspicion away from himself!
Quote from: wolfchild: 49
His reactors run out of fuel

(Talarion, E=2: 3) With his increased intelligence, Marmot Gallows finds it even easier than normal to create new weaponry. He dashes off some quick designs for a magnetic ray and gives it to two of his robot assistants to mass-produce for his armor; with this, he wouldn't need to worry about stormtrooper-like aim from his minions. (Noah22223, M=3: 3. Theodolus, H=4: 6; Theodolus prevents the Sleeper from triggering) The doctor decides to do a surprise search on his soldiers while the ray is being produced, and on one of them he finds a wire and federal credentials! As an example to the rest, Dr. Gallows throws him into the molecular vaporizer he had never quite perfected. The results are... horrifying, to say the least. Williams is damn glad he thought to hide his paraphernalia on someone else...

(Digital Hellhound, M=3: 3) The doctor lays out his plans for world domination. Between this and the earlier demonstration, some of the freedom fighters aren't so sure that the world will be free if Gallows succeeds. While the majority stay, about a good 20% slip away at the next available opportunity. (wolfchild, M=3: 2) Marmot checks the cold-fusion reactors powering his base. Yep. Still in perfect working order. He makes a mental note to build a robot exclusively for the repair and maintenance of the reactors at the next possible opportunity. Something small and flight-capable, perhaps. (mcclay, M=3: 5) For now, he has his last available robot lead the remaining rebels down to the armory he kept. It was a good idea to stockpile his creations, he had always felt, and now it was paying dividends as the weaponry he had made could be put to good use.

Team Success: 13
Team Failure: 10

----------------

1st 1/2, February

Marmot Gallows is healthy. His assets include increased intelligence, a trio of robot minions, a good-sized army of rebels (one of whom is a 4+2 Sleeper Agent), and a base hidden in Death Valley so it's very hard to find and get to. His army is equipped with bubble lead plasma weapons and high-tech armor that makes them all look the same. Magnetic ray attachments are being produced for his soldiers.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 10, 2011, 07:58:23 am »

FBI agent Williams slips up, and drops something to identify him as an FBI agent. Dr. Gallows is pissed. (Trigger Sleeper Event)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 10, 2011, 07:59:04 am »

Marmot really should follow the evil overlord list. Hes given all of his soldiers conceling masks - that's a big problem, because the heroes might not be too short for stormtroopers.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 10, 2011, 08:03:03 am »

Hey, the roll was for power armor, and as far as I'm aware from Fallout 2 and 3 pretty much all power armor looks exactly the same. Don't blame me. :P

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 10, 2011, 08:56:36 am »

FBI agent Williams slips up, and drops something to identify him as an FBI agent. Dr. Gallows is pissed. (Trigger Sleeper Event)

COUNTER: Williams manages to fix the situation before Gallows notices anything.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 10, 2011, 09:02:53 am »

Marmot really should follow the evil overlord list. Hes given all of his soldiers conceling masks - that's a big problem, because the heroes might not be too short for stormtroopers.
There is a reason for that, people who wear masks have there humanity dampened and they listen to orders better
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 10, 2011, 11:05:45 am »

During a live fire exercise it is discovered that the magnetizing effect on his new weapon has a profound tactical problem. Marmot only realizes this when he discovers all his rebels in their metal suits stuck together on the floor. This is very embarrassing!
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 10, 2011, 04:35:09 pm »

FBI Agent Williams is disheartened by the Molecular Vaporizer, and makes a run for it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 10, 2011, 04:38:28 pm »

I'll be waiting and watching..... 8)
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 10, 2011, 04:41:20 pm »

Noah, I'm not sure if there can be two separate attempts to trigger the sleeper event.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 77