Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

(Poll pending)

(Generic Choice 1)
(Generic Choice 2)

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 77

Author Topic: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 5: Reboot  (Read 63815 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Alter Someone's Life Round 2, Starting Now!
« Reply #225 on: May 21, 2011, 10:17:11 pm »

Either is good as long as it's comical.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 21, 2011, 10:18:36 pm »

So we have

1 Evil Genius
1 Dr. Wily(?)-style Evil Genius
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 21, 2011, 10:33:43 pm »

I was thinking more like a guy with a huge head and a black cape, instead of someone with a nice suit and a british accent.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 21, 2011, 10:37:37 pm »

Ah, I see. The kind of guy who is inevitably screaming 'you'll rue the day!' at the end of the comic book?

Edit: Based on that description, I think I actually have a suitable picture I could use. Gimme a minute.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 10:40:22 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 21, 2011, 10:40:40 pm »

Yup. "All of the world will tremble before ME, Professor Marmot!" "Really? Marmot?" "All of the other names were taken... And marmots are so cute!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 21, 2011, 10:48:52 pm »

I was using Gallows as a placeholder name, but I think combining them into Dr. Marmot Gallows actually sounds pretty good... oddly enough. >.>

Anyway, here he is:

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 22, 2011, 12:10:59 am »

If it's going to be an evil genius next round, can I be put on Team Success? It's no fun making a cool Evil Genius fail.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 22, 2011, 12:12:30 am »

If it's going to be an evil genius next round, can I be put on Team Success? It's no fun making a cool Evil Genius fail.

is agreeing
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 22, 2011, 08:11:00 am »

Well, Evil Genius only has two votes so far but I'll put (Preferred Success) on y'alls waitlist notation. Still waiting on a sixth action here...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 22, 2011, 08:19:56 am »

I want Team Failure.CHEMICAL EXPLOSIONS IIIIIIINNNNNNCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 22, 2011, 08:34:47 am »

No problem, I'll make a note. ^^

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 22, 2011, 09:30:59 am »

I vote for Evil Genius ^^
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 22, 2011, 08:38:55 pm »

Since there hasn't been a third member on Team Failure's side for awhile, you get me as your ally for the moment. :D Also, considering last round had about 7 votes, one more for Evil Genius should lock it as majority win.

INITIATIVE
Quote from: Draignean: 93
The Goblins appear on the horizon with their demon law-giver! In a fit of sudden jealousy over his *Troll Fur Sock* one of the goblins strikes the lawgiver in the skull, driving it through the brain! The others start a massive mutiny and end up fighting themselves until the last dodges into a lake and his opponent bleeds to death.

The dwarves nearly die laughing as they engrave the scenes of the battle in their halls.
Quote from: Powder Miner: 30
The goblins get lashed to death in a trap-death hallway filled with  whips bought from human caravans and looted from goblins that have sieged before weapon traps!
Quote from: wolfchild: 66
The dwarf lucks out and gets a crossbow and some good ammo
-----------
Quote from: SeriousConcentrate: (Autolast 'cause I'm the GM and I set my ini however I want :P)
Cutebolds Kobolds sneak in to grab some loot! (Sleeper Event)
Quote from: choobakka: (Auto-first since everything else is in reaction)
Goblin Seige. Yup. Not much of a problem. Seeing as it's winter and all.
Quote from: Taricus:43
Said weapon traps are above ground without a funnel for flying gobbos.

TURN 1/25

(choobakka, M=3: 6) The goblins are madder 'n hell! This aggression will not stand, man! (The 'aggression' being another wave of immigrants, of course.) They ride for The Crypt of Drills on tigers and bears and wolves! (Draignean, D=5: 4) One of the gobbos attempts to steal their Demon Law-Giver's pretty sock, but being a demon he crushes the goblin and the mini-rebellion instantly. (wolfchild, M=3: 5) Seeing trouble, Kel Rakustlotol the Axedwarf grabs... a masterwork crossbow and steel bolts. Someone's asleep at the keyboard! >.>

(Taricus, M=3: 1) Naturally dwarves built the entrance and the entire fortress underground. Grumbling, some of the gobbos get off their Giant Eagles and open the big-ass limonite doors... (PowderMiner, E=2, 4) ...and are immediately beaten to death with wooden whips from several weapon traps! Who knew elves would be good for something? (SeriousConcentrate, M=3: 4) A lone kobold watches the goblins die, memorizing the placement of the traps, then wraps its standard-issue black cloak around itself and fades into the shadows, sneaking successfully into the fortress...

Notes: Kel has a masterwork steel crossbow and matching bolts. A Kobold is looking for good stuff to snatch.

TEAM SUCCESS: 5 points
TEAM FAILURE: 3 points

-------------------------------------------------------------

2nd 1/2 of Jan

Seige is still ongoing. Chance of a mood is high. ^^

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 22, 2011, 08:42:11 pm »

The traps are jammed by crafty goblin engineers
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 22, 2011, 08:45:49 pm »

The goblins get past the traps and into the main fort!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 77