Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1331503 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #7875 on: August 17, 2017, 09:02:32 am »

Started as Head of Personnel and traitor. Immediately make spare all access pass, swipe the Captains spare. Unathi trader and chief engineer are trading. I buy a snazzy uniform. Round meanders for awhile, then I find ce and trader making clones and speaking sinta to each other over the radio.

I access Telecoms because I am an evil genius and get a translated and somewhat incriminating look at the conversation. They're butchering and selling the clones for absurd profit. I attempt to blackmail and threaten them but no dice.

So I watch the Unathi trader ship, but she leaves before I complete my plan. Backup plan time. I trash cloning bays with the shit awful super matter grenades I bought and get some ammo for my pistol. Then I question the ce via radio about the station shields.

He offers to show me the control system, and the suspicious qm tags along. Once at the controls, I draw the gun and ask everyone to get down on the floor. They express confusion, so I blast the qm in the knee. He charges me, smacking me with an oxygen tank, so I empty the clip into his chest.

I disable the shields and trash the trader docking area, but radiation poisoning sets in and the trader goes afk. I decide my job is done, and shoot myself in the head.

The doctor revives me.

So I go retrash trade dock and kill myself again.

The trader never returns, and my actions basically prompt the round end, which I considered a win. Mostly because it was hilarious fun.

SS13
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #7876 on: August 17, 2017, 01:24:31 pm »

Good on you for being traitor and not taking half the crew out of the round.  Kinda lame that those other guys didn't play along tho.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #7877 on: August 17, 2017, 04:55:51 pm »

Hanslanda, what game is this?
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7878 on: August 17, 2017, 05:02:33 pm »

Hanslanda, what game is this?
https://tgstation13.org/

You need Byond, a benign web client.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7879 on: August 17, 2017, 05:18:40 pm »

Assaulted a position held by a bunch of drug addicts in order to recover the body of a fallen soldier that they were using to taunt the NCR. Shot one in the face so hard she fell off the roof(allowing me to loot her). Supposedly, the body was protected by mines and booby traps; there were no mines, and the only booby traps I found was some bear traps placed in an out of the way corner, so *shrug*... Dragged to body to the nearby NCR checkpoint, where the began heaping praises, that I shouldn't sacrifice my body like that(I only lost 1/3 health), and that if my quest objective(wasn't actually a full quest) was to drag the body all the way to California I would(I wouldn't). No reward for doing it except rep, but still felt good.

Prior to that, claimed bounties on several boss-level drug addicts by tearing their (intact, worth more money) heads from their corpses while my not-waifu punched their bodyguards in the face.

Prior to that, I interrogated a centurion by posing as a Legion assassin meant to silence him while high on Mentats. He sang like a canary, and then I rubbed in his face the fact that I just played him like a damn fiddle.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7880 on: August 17, 2017, 05:41:35 pm »

She's on the "honorary husbando" list for me.  Love her character.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #7881 on: August 17, 2017, 07:34:22 pm »

Boone all the way.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7882 on: August 17, 2017, 07:57:54 pm »

Ah, purple mentats.  When you want to play *everyone* like a fiddle.
Either that or get a bit drunk.  Bit unrealistic, that...

Those are some good quests, though.  I even aligned with the legion once (showered afterward) and never aligned with those fucks.  Technically less dangerous, but so much more depraved...
Nope, way too depraved.  Sick monsters.

Legion's even worse though, really, by being so powerful.
She/they

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7883 on: August 17, 2017, 08:02:33 pm »

Eh, I've heard the Brotherhood of Steel sacrifices puppies.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #7884 on: August 17, 2017, 08:28:18 pm »

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #7885 on: August 17, 2017, 08:29:57 pm »

Eh, I've heard the Brotherhood of Steel sacrifices puppies.
Power armor gets its power from puppy souls
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7886 on: August 17, 2017, 09:36:23 pm »

Boone all the way.
Boone's great. Have fond memories of just wandering around Freeside aimlessly, when the screen suddenly cuts to some punk getting his head blown off, cut back and see Boone reloading and hear ED-E's victory noise.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #7887 on: August 18, 2017, 01:30:31 am »

I've actually never recruited Boone in all my 5 playthroughs (Nothing against that guy, personally). ED-E, on the other hand, is easily my favorite companion for his ability alone. He misses a lot of shots in fights, but that's okay, his ability is very valuable to me as a (pretty awful) sniper.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7888 on: August 18, 2017, 05:46:28 am »

Ended up giving Veronica the fancy dress she always wanted. Unfortunately I have to use console commands to delete her default armor and hood to get her to actually wear it.

Spoiler: Regarding Boone (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7889 on: August 18, 2017, 12:36:58 pm »

Cyber Ninjas do not need companions. *smoke bomb*
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0
Pages: 1 ... 524 525 [526] 527 528 ... 711