Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 515 516 [517] 518 519 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1331721 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #7740 on: July 12, 2017, 08:07:03 pm »

I did use TNT eventually, yeah, but the emitters were untargetable with rockets and grenades.  Although...  my throwing and big gun skills were so bad, I probably could have intentionally shot at my companion and hit the emitters with the misses.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7741 on: July 12, 2017, 08:12:36 pm »

But the forcefields themselves are targetable, or at least cause the munition to impact and explode, it's been around fifteen-sixteen years since I last played the game, I know I emptied my entire reserve of rockets killing forcefields tho'.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7742 on: July 12, 2017, 10:38:13 pm »

Playing as Stitches, friend as Stukov. Five-game winstreak. In the last one got paired with a silly Sgt. Hammer who decided it was the greatest of ideas to stand in the fucking frontline of the teamfight and then throw a fit in spanish whenever they died. But still won because we're just that good with that pairing.

Heroes of the Storm.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7743 on: July 13, 2017, 08:23:35 pm »

Noticed that I had no victories with Magdalene, so I decided to go for ??? with her.

I managed to get three guppy items, number 1, cancer, enough damage items to max out the bar, and a good number of range/shot speed up items to increase my range back to something decent.

??? practically melted under my barrage of tears.

Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7744 on: July 13, 2017, 08:41:28 pm »

Did you do the exact same thing, SB? :V
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7745 on: July 13, 2017, 09:05:51 pm »

no, it appears correctly on my screen
Black lives matter.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7746 on: July 13, 2017, 09:33:18 pm »

no, it appears correctly on my screen
Then why did you quote it and put nothing else in your post?
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7747 on: July 13, 2017, 09:39:15 pm »

My post appears correctly on my screen, i.e. with three question marks in a row. The original post by greatorder has the emote.
Black lives matter.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #7748 on: July 14, 2017, 10:18:20 am »

Everything I know about this game I know from youtube videos and memes.

I'm playing Dust II Deathmatch and playing entire rounds with various guns to test them out.  I decide to see what all the fuss is about and use the Tec-9.  Now, this is a cheap pistol, in a mode where you can get any gun you want at no cost.  Half of the CT side is camping long sight lines with AWPs and grouping up.  I proceed to run around with my stupid SMG-in-disguise rapid clicking.  Not only did I top score, but I did so with 502 points, my own personal record.  Twice I got triple kills.

Rekt-9 OP, confirmed.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7749 on: July 14, 2017, 05:42:45 pm »

Had a good run with an ESF, at one point catching several NC attacking one of our bases as they were preparing to breach the CP room - the were clustering near a MAX, giving me several kills with the spraying. Eventually got shot down by a Liberator, but I respawned, pulled an Archer, and finished it off as it tried to do an emergency landing after being heavily-damaged by friendly forces.

Later, I shot down a Reaver with a T16 Rhino(LMG) as it was pulling away from a fight.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7750 on: July 14, 2017, 05:46:46 pm »

Warhammer Online is back! There's a free version and it works!

First character rolled: Chosen.
First fight: Some chucklehead tries madly to kill me while my DPS friends 4 feet away melt him.

It's just like I remember :>
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7751 on: July 14, 2017, 06:36:10 pm »

Sounds awesome. Is there a 40K version? I had a conversation recently about 40K, and I'm interested in trying it.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7752 on: July 14, 2017, 06:50:50 pm »

I beat the game on Veteran (or whatever the second-easiest difficulty is). Admittedly, it took me three tries (and I now have 47 hours logged), but at least I won.

Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7753 on: July 14, 2017, 06:51:50 pm »

Sounds awesome. Is there a 40K version? I had a conversation recently about 40K, and I'm interested in trying it.

Nah, it's regular Warhammer, and it's a regular MMO not like a tabletop sim. It does have some of the best PvP I've ever played, in that you can absolutely be casual about PvP and still have fun.

40K is pretty rad, though.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #7754 on: July 15, 2017, 09:20:43 am »

Nah, it's regular Warhammer, and it's a regular MMO not like a tabletop sim. It does have some of the best PvP I've ever played, in that you can absolutely be casual about PvP and still have fun.

40K is pretty rad, though.

And it's free? Where can I get it?
Pages: 1 ... 515 516 [517] 518 519 ... 711