Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 438 439 [440] 441 442 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1330042 times)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #6585 on: August 13, 2016, 07:53:11 pm »

Playing Ana on Illios, feel like I'm sucking (although as it turns out literally 4 of the 5 medal stats ended up being my career best somehow).  Notice my killcams are glitched so that they're locked in the same random point on the map, with a FOV of 1 (basically looks like a tunnel).

I got Play of the Game.  Conventional wisdom is that Ana is literally incapable of PoTG.  I've played her 27 hours, and played as a bunch of other characters in that time, and not only have *I* never got PoTG, I've never seen anyone else get PoTG as her.

And I can't fucking watch it.  This is like my crowning moment and I'm never going to get to see what it looks like because of that glitch.  Its saved as a highlight, but for me (contrary to how others have said it works for them) closing Overwatch deletes all my highlightsl  So its very unlikely I'll be able to fix this without closing the game.  I'm told by my friends that I got a triple kill while healing people, but I want to actually see the damn thing.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #6586 on: August 13, 2016, 09:41:06 pm »

Did the most damage in the game as Galio mid.   By 30K.
Holy shit Galio is awesome.
pics or it didn't happen

League of Legends
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 09:44:56 pm by Cthulufaic »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6587 on: August 13, 2016, 10:03:10 pm »

Playing Ana on Illios, feel like I'm sucking (although as it turns out literally 4 of the 5 medal stats ended up being my career best somehow).  Notice my killcams are glitched so that they're locked in the same random point on the map, with a FOV of 1 (basically looks like a tunnel).

I got Play of the Game.  Conventional wisdom is that Ana is literally incapable of PoTG.  I've played her 27 hours, and played as a bunch of other characters in that time, and not only have *I* never got PoTG, I've never seen anyone else get PoTG as her.

And I can't fucking watch it.  This is like my crowning moment and I'm never going to get to see what it looks like because of that glitch.  Its saved as a highlight, but for me (contrary to how others have said it works for them) closing Overwatch deletes all my highlightsl  So its very unlikely I'll be able to fix this without closing the game.  I'm told by my friends that I got a triple kill while healing people, but I want to actually see the damn thing.
Dude. I feel for you. Dude.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #6588 on: August 14, 2016, 02:04:55 am »

Closing overwatch deletes highlights for everyone. :(

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6589 on: August 14, 2016, 02:12:48 am »

I guess you could say it was

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

over before you watched it.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6590 on: August 14, 2016, 02:51:51 am »

We found our sniper who we had to leave behind so long ago. Noel is back with us.

Continuing my XCOM 2, Tommy Wiseau isn't messing around, he's dropping aliens left and right. The last thing most aliens hear is often incomprehensible.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 06:04:37 am by Steelmagic »
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6591 on: August 14, 2016, 09:01:52 am »

What? Why do you have an awful director/actor killing aliens?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6592 on: August 14, 2016, 12:23:37 pm »

Because he works well with robotic Bob Ross and Noel Vermillion, obviously. We used to have Arnold Schwarzenegger, but he was killed in action. RIP Arnold.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #6593 on: August 14, 2016, 03:20:05 pm »

Because he works well with robotic Bob Ross and Noel Vermillion, obviously. We used to have Arnold Schwarzenegger, but he was killed in action. RIP Arnold.
That must be quite a team you've got there... But why robotic? I thought XCOM was about sending human soldiers into the field.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6594 on: August 14, 2016, 03:49:19 pm »

Of the half-dozen colonists I employed, three were unarmed, one had a bow, and the other two had plastic glow-in-the-dark knives that are weaker than a shortsword made of wood. The local animals were slapping them around like they were playing multicock badminton. One bird had literally dive-bombed everyone, as well as the base's all-important Assembly Core, several times before I(armed with a bow as I hadn't thought to hotkey my pistol) and the one girl with a ranged attack managed to needle it to death.

I built some Type 02 Rifles to correct that. Oh, and NPCs have infinite ammo.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6595 on: August 14, 2016, 04:36:34 pm »

That must be quite a team you've got there... But why robotic? I thought XCOM was about sending human soldiers into the field.
We have a seven foot tall robot available, so I made it Bot Ross. The others are all human. I may have downloaded a few mods.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #6596 on: August 14, 2016, 06:50:05 pm »

I beat the entire game shirtless.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6597 on: August 14, 2016, 06:58:34 pm »

Boo for meta-gaming.

What difficult were you playing on?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6598 on: August 14, 2016, 08:21:14 pm »

Just save during his fight, wait a week, and resume playing.
Black lives matter.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6599 on: August 14, 2016, 08:22:28 pm »

It is the best boss fight in the game, why would you do that, when you can do the boss fight? :P

Pages: 1 ... 438 439 [440] 441 442 ... 711