Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 429 430 [431] 432 433 ... 711

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1329794 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #6450 on: July 26, 2016, 12:12:52 pm »

I shot the everloving hell out of a Space Ninja, then he EMP'd the lights and my guns, so I cut his fucking head off with a fire axe. Vampire HoS for the win.

SS13
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6451 on: July 26, 2016, 09:08:41 pm »

Managed to save a battle with two small (48 and 64) units of heavy cavalry. Friggin' berserkers man, my spearmen routed almost immediately. Graal Knight mercs seem to be some of the best units in the expansion though so it all works out.

Rome Total War: Barbarian Invasion
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 09:11:23 pm by A Thing »
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6452 on: July 26, 2016, 10:13:41 pm »

Had a force spread so wide and far across China that famed enemies Lu Bu and Cao Cao were forced to team up to take us down before we destroyed everyone.

RTKXIII.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6453 on: July 26, 2016, 10:17:07 pm »

Got a pretty sweet high score, even though Yuyuko still butterfly-suplexed me into the Underworld. See. when I *obtained* this game, it came with a built-in high score, presumably from its previous owner. At around two million three hundred thousandish, that high score was the Sword of Damocles dangling over me every time I played. What if I couldn't beat it? What if I was INFERIOR to someone else's dakka dogeing skills? Usually I'd neglect the point tiles in favour of cherry and power-up tiles, because they were less obviously useful. Then I noticed that getting extra lives is ONLY tied to the point tiles, instead of your overall score[Like it was in the previous game]. So I proceed to go out of my way to get as many as I can. Amazingly, this didn't get me killed that much and only Yuyuko's flowery marathon of knives stopped the best game I've yet had. Even better then the built-in high score. I have officially transcended the chains that bound me.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #6454 on: July 27, 2016, 01:28:08 am »

Brian Campbell was a Xeno-Biologist and a simple man. He had is normal station duties. Feed the slimes. Breed them. The usual. But today was different. Today, Brian Campbell was a young man hungering for blood. But he still had his duty too. Oh yes. The slimes needed fed.

Struck at the station using a swarm of slimes and vampirism. It made me happy. There were lots of slimes in the end and the revolution reached far beyond the meagre slime pen and out into the station at large. The spoilered pic was done after the first screech that released the horde into the station proper.

Space Station 13

Edoot: Also started to wear a dramatic orange wedding dress later in the round. Armor is for squares!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 01:42:06 am by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6455 on: July 27, 2016, 01:30:38 am »

ic in ooc
Black lives matter.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6456 on: July 27, 2016, 01:49:17 pm »

Managed to get the highest score/fastest time in four of the five levels of the most recent Hitman escalation mission in Paris, The Teague Temptation.

Ironically, I cannot for the life of me figure out how the person who did it best on the very first level of the mission managed to do it in 43 seconds. I can do it in 44, but I think I've managed to execute the mission perfectly enough that I can't possibly shave any more time off that.

So I will settle for beating the bastard by a single point on the second level.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6457 on: July 27, 2016, 02:13:11 pm »

I just beat this thing last night. Accidentally cheesed it - turns out if you're destroying the terrain under it and standing in the correct location, it hurts itself when it attacks.

Also, screw this game. I don't feel like sitting down for an hour and a half to run through the ten stages of the final level.

For my own ownage account, I died multiple times to the

I then spawned with Brominator, whose special ability rendered them into gibs in seconds.

I never said I was good at this game.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #6458 on: July 27, 2016, 04:56:26 pm »

I *think* you can save partway through the last level by hitting "return to menu", but don't quote me on that.  And yeah, its BS.  The last level is stylistically great but otherwise its basically a not-as-bad version of Xen from Half Life.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6459 on: July 27, 2016, 06:57:57 pm »

My 1st level wizard Helvetica cast an illusory stone wall. I left a gap at the end where you could go around. The goblins on the other side assumed it was a solid magic wall and didn't waste their arrows firing through. They just posted up for the inevitable gank on whoever poked their head round first. So my *own* was halting the enemy attacks and giving us the opportunity for at least two solid rounds of uncontested fire (one round while the goblins just took it, a second round while they either disbelieved or fired through blindly and missed everyone) with a 1st level spell.

Of course that doesn't mean it was an *own* for my whole party. Instead of disbelieving the wall so we could see through, and fire at will, my party members trepidatiously creeped around and got blasted by the waiting goblins. SMH.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Black lives matter.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6461 on: July 27, 2016, 07:03:05 pm »

Sounds like good old DnD.

...Assuming it was, wouldn't your allies know that the wall was illusory? Like, wouldn't tell them that it was an illusion in some manner that didn't alert the enemies? Especially after they fired through it?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6462 on: July 27, 2016, 08:14:57 pm »

Well, that's the sort of thing that happens when you dump INT...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #6463 on: July 28, 2016, 04:08:19 pm »

The Azure Rathalos is dead! Long live the nul-fire gems!
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6464 on: July 28, 2016, 04:21:25 pm »

The Azure Rathalos is dead! Long live the nul-fire gems!
You're making pretty good progress. Make sure to come back and report when you get to face Golden Rathian, yeah?
Pages: 1 ... 429 430 [431] 432 433 ... 711